Asgardian Destroyer vs. Hercules, Savage Hulk and Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
these three powerhouses.. combined

against the most powerful herald of Galactus...

the Asgardian Destroyer....

who wins ?

Tshern
The Destroyer.

Betageuze
why Tshern ?

Juggernaut, Hulk and Hercules perhaps the physically most dominant marvel characters...

Tshern
Disintegrator beams? They can't damage the Destroyer?

Betageuze
and Hulk heals extremly quick (maestro has broken his neck.. and a few days later it was ok.. a nuclear bomb did nothing to hulk)

hercules is immortal

Juggernaut .. its said... that he is unstoppable

Tshern
Disintegrator beam killed Thor with ease, there would be nothing to heal. Destroyer cut Thor's hammer in two, WITHOUT disintegrator beam. He also has so huge amount of abilities that this is no contest. Sorry, that's all I'm going to argue.

Betageuze
hmm.. then i believe.. you are right...

i know.... Asgardian Destroyer is really a force ...

but against these three... combined

ok... Asgardian Destroyer.. is perhaps one of the most powerful characters in marvel.. EVER

DraconaInVolata
Yeah, the team is outclassed here. Herc has fought the Destroyer before, and he got whomped with no effort. This isn't much of a fight.

Mindship
Destroyer. Next.

(Except for pre-retcon Beyonder, the Asgardian Destroyer (originally intro'd as the "Indestructible Destroyer"wink Is one of Marvel's most powerful creations...ever. Though now I am wondering...Destroyer vs Sentry? But That is a topic for another thread.)

jollyjim311
Could disintegrator beams get past Juggernauts forcefield?

Rewmac
Which Destroyer? The upgraded or the normal?

the Darkone
The Destroyer disintegration beam can kill immortal gods like zeus, odin, etc.

Rewmac
That's why asked if it's upgraded or not the upgraded, coz the normal even could take the God Force Blast, killed Thor, and beat the crap outta Avengers. But later Loki powered the Destroyer, when Thor was a King, so King Thor killed that one too... big grinbig grinbig grin So I don't know yet, gotta go deeper in my research, but let's say with the current knowledge I have Hercules and Savege Hulk are out of Destroyers league, blast them and they're are done for (if not that unable for combat), maybe Juggy could stand a little bit longer, but Destroyer would have him too.

TheKahn
Destroyer 10/10.

Rewmac
Originally posted by TheKahn
Destroyer 10/10. Just did my research on him. You're right agreed 10/10

Ex11B
Destroyer stomps them.

bigboygreen
Na Hulk and the team blow destroyer out of the water.

GODSCRIBE
All 3 of them are basically sitting ducks to the Destroyer. They are just target practice. Herc and Hulk would be destroyed fairly easily. Juggernaut would take some time to kill because of his magical properties, but eventually he goes down.

Asgardian Destroyer 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.