I'm an idiot...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Paradise
...and I can't figure out how to charge an SP. Help?

IcePunk
Look in your SP box for an recharge cord

Lord Paradise
Got it. Not my SP is the problem. I borrowed it, but I don't have the instruction manual. And just plugging in the cord doesn't work, so I'm assuming either there's a trick to it or it takes longer than 8 hours.

SaTsuJiN
did you plug it into the wall? lol

perhaps something is wrong with the unit itself... you plugged it into a functional outlet, and the connection to the SP is functional as well?

Lord Paradise
It won't even play while it's plugged in. If the charger's broken, I'll get blamed and owe a large amount of money to my cousin. Borrowing it in the first place was a bad idea, but I needed to beat Chain of Memories before KH2 premiered...

I'll try a different outlet.

SaTsuJiN
sometimes the peice that connects to the unit doesnt connect properly, from wear and tear... my moms cellphone charger got like that.. I had to put the cord a certain way for the phone to recieve a charge

Lord Paradise
Different outlet worked. Sorry to bother you.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
Different outlet worked. Sorry to bother you.

laughing

Maybe you have to have a light switch on for the first outlet to work? stick out tongue

The Highlord
gawd we have one of those, I absolutly hate them, damn noob electricains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.