Nightwing vs Red Skull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
They fight in New York city. NO PREP. Standard equipment.

who wins?

DarkCrawler
Nightwing all the way. Unless Red Skull has suddenly gained a massive upgrade in skills or powers (which he doesn't have to my information)...from what I have seen from Skull, the fight would go like this:
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/3744/year2000hitstorquesfacethrough.gif

Yes, he has the cloned body of Captain America, but what good does it do if he doesn't have skills to go with them? Nightwing isn't that far from Captain anyway. He is truly underrated when it comes to stuff like strength, for example.

willRules
I think nightwing will win it as well, but Im not sure if it will be that easy. red Skull has beaten cap before and has almost beaten Black Panther up, and would have if BP didn't get some help from falcon....................

DarkCrawler
In a fair hand to hand combat?

soleran30
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
In a fair hand to hand combat?

LOL is there such a thing?

willRules
He nearly beat BP in the final issue of the red zone storyline, and as for cap, Im sure skull has beaten him, I will have to look it up smile

Note: Although it is irrelevant to this fight, I think it is cool in that issue. With a little prep, skull beats, cap, iron-man, falcon and nearly BP

grey fox
Skull takes it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.