Juggernaut vs. He-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tallis
Jug is at his peak, and the same is with He-man who wins in this battle of muscle

grey fox
Infinite versus immesurable.

Draw.

golem370
Juggernaut as more Durability Stamina and his force field

Juggernaut pic

golem370
And He-Mans pic

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by golem370
Juggernaut as more Durability Stamina and his force field

Juggernaut pic

Maybe so, but He-Man is stronger and faster....What it comes down to is if He-Man's sword, which is supposed to cut through anything and be indestructable, is able to break Juggernauts shield.

Horrificus
I think it will come down to which guy has the worse haircut.
And, in this case, He-Man's dorky Dutch-boy haircut will end this fight.

meep-meep
What are some of He-mans strength feats?

Tallis
lifting a mountain

Scoobless
He-man would own the hell out of Juggernaut!

Now Vinny Jones Versus Dolph Lundgren.... that would be a better fight!

yes

Dolph would kick the sh!t out of Vinny..... but it would be funny

evil face

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by meep-meep
What are some of He-mans strength feats?

He-Man's as strong as he needs to be...However strong his opponent is, He-Man's stronger then...

Originally posted by Scoobless
He-man would own the hell out of Juggernaut!

Now Vinny Jones Versus Dolph Lundgren.... that would be a better fight!

yes

Dolph would kick the sh!t out of Vinny..... but it would be funny

evil face

"If he dies...He dies"

Horrificus
Personally, I have beaten the crap out of many people that were stronger than me.
Just like Black Bolt downing Gladiator with a whisper. Black Bolt is not as strong as Gladiator.
So, let's see some more ideas. A mountain falling on Juggs will do nothing, and chances are, He Man's strength aren't going to get through either.
And, even if he can eventually got strong enough to hurt Juggernaut, what is Juggs going to be doing in the meantime? I doubt if he will be standing there waiting to be pummelled.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Horrificus
Personally, I have beaten the crap out of many people that were stronger than me.
Just like Black Bolt downing Gladiator with a whisper. Black Bolt is not as strong as Gladiator.
So, let's see some more ideas. A mountain falling on Juggs will do nothing, and chances are, He Man's strength aren't going to get through either.
And, even if he can eventually got strong enough to hurt Juggernaut, what is Juggs going to be doing in the meantime? I doubt if he will be standing there waiting to be pummelled.

If it's a Slug fest, He-Man will almost never lose...The only reason he would lose to people like Superman, is due to the speed advantage and long range attacks.

He-Man's faster then Juggernaut, and Juggernaut has no long range attacks....Like I said before, if He-Man's sword can break through Juggernaut's force field then it's his fight to win....But if he can't then He-Man just pummels Juggernaut, who keeps coming back for more. Or He-Man win's by BFR.

spideycarnage
to He-Man juggy would just be a HUGE punching bag

golem370
Thor's Hammer was thought to be enchanted & indestructable but it wasn't and He could not penatrate Juggernauts force field I am pretty sure He-Man's sword couldn't ether. He-Man goes down.

golem370
Juggernaut would pummel He-Man

Horrificus
Originally posted by golem370
Thor's Hammer was thought to be enchanted & indestructable but it wasn't and He could not penatrate Juggernauts force field I am pretty sure He-Man's sword couldn't ether. He-Man goes down.

I agree.

Magic sword, yada, yada, yada, can cut anything, blah, blah, blah.
Heard it all before. No such thing.
And if we are going to say that the description of his sword stands, then we also have to say the same for Juggernaut's magic powers.
Juggernaut uses He Man as a shield, and runs through a mountain range.
Then he uses the fancy sword as a back scratcher.
This isn't a strength contest. He Man cannot hurt him, and Juggernaut can hurt He Man.

CaptainStoic
I think this would be a fight of attrition, the winner being the one that can outlast the other, He Man has the advantage when it comes to strength, but he is lacking the ability to heal, the only way that He Man can win in the long run is by bfr... Juggernaut however only has to keep chipping down on He Mans stamina, and he will win this, but he in no way will be the one pushing the other around. If This is a fight that takes place in close quarters... someplace that neither can escape it would mean an eventual death sentence for He Man... but if this is out in the open where He Man can really cut loose He'll punch Juggernaut out into space. 5/5

golem370
Juggernaut could just as easy BFR He-Man

outarddwarf
people are saying that juggernaut would lose because of a slight strength advantage by He-man (which i doubt greatly). Juggernaut in depowered form has taken on people with more strength than him and still beat their @$$!

scans if needed.

DigiMark007
He-Man throws him into space after finding out he can't physically hurt him.

Then he eats a cheese sammich. And loves it.

Autarch
Originally posted by DigiMark007
He-Man throws him into space after finding out he can't physically hurt him.

Then he eats a cheese sammich. And loves it.
Sadly, not possible.
Juggernaut'ss power is to be unstoppable. Once he decides to go somewhere, nothing can move him backwards, he always progresses. This means that He-Man grabs Juggernaut to toss him, and Juggernaut decides he wants to go toward the Earth. He-Man is standing there like an idiot trying to pick up Juggernaut, who retaliates with a cheesy one-liner and the rage of Achilles.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Autarch
Sadly, not possible.
Juggernaut'ss power is to be unstoppable. Once he decides to go somewhere, nothing can move him backwards, he always progresses. This means that He-Man grabs Juggernaut to toss him, and Juggernaut decides he wants to go toward the Earth. He-Man is standing there like an idiot trying to pick up Juggernaut, who retaliates with a cheesy one-liner and the rage of Achilles.

Hehe. Go ahead and start looking up people in comics. Then see how many have lines like "infinite", "unstoppable", "invulnerable", etc. in their bios.

It's a lot of them. And it's not always true. Juggs has been stopped before....not often, mind you, but it's happened. Onslaught threw him across a state. Hulk has stopped him before. There's other examples, but those pop to mind.

HM is as strong as he needs to be. The only reason he loses is because he doesn't have infinite durability, long range attacks, super-speed, etc. If he just brawls, Juggs will never get hurt and eventually will beat He-Man. But if he's smart, the get-him-off-balance-then-throw-him-to-space trick is a plausible scenario.

And you forgot about the sammich! no expression

outarddwarf
He can eat the sammich after he finishes picking up his teeth, because juggernaut knocks them out of his pretty boy face!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by outarddwarf
He can eat the sammich after he finishes picking up his teeth, because juggernaut knocks them out of his pretty boy face!

clap
Way to ignore my real point just to make it seem like your favorite guy would win (which he could, of course, just not because of how you stated it).

stick out tongue

(jk, of course).

golem370
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/h/heman.htm

juggernaut66666
he looks like a FAGET

Tallis
remember He-man is at his best so he's wearing his legacy armor

http://www.he-man.org/cartoon/motu/universe/he-mans-legacy-armor.jpg

it provides him with ranged weapons and speed.

juggernaut66666
ok than juggernaut is at his best so his trion
Who wins now?

golem370
It doesn't matter what kind of weapons he has ok He took on Thor with his weapon and the best he could do was make Juggernaut ring out but Juggernaut still survived and took over a group of people

golem370
Mjolnir
Currently, Mjolnir has these enchantments:

Returns to the same spot when it was thrown after it has hit its target.
Weather & energy manipulation. One stamp enables its wielder to summon the wind, rain, thunder, and lightning. Two stamps cancel such activity. This enchantment manipulates other magical energy. Energy directed at Mjolnir can be absorbed and redirected at Thor's choice of direction. Also, Mjolnir can sense the use of Asgardian magic.
Interdimensional travel. By spinning the hammer, Thor can create a portal to the new destination. This is the method in which Thor travels back & forth to Asgard. Similarly, he can use this ability to transverse vast distances in the Earth dimension. While no upper limit has been determined, it does exist (as Thor was unable to return home when transported to the Beyonder's Battleworld). Thor can also send Mjolnir itself into another dimension and return at a predetermined time.
Personal transformation. By tapping Mjolnir on the ground three times, Thor can transform into Blake and vice-versa. Mjolnir would transform into a walking stick. Initially, when Thor would be separated from his hammer for more than 60 seconds, this enchantment would automatically transform Thor back into Blake. Most of this enchantment was transferred into Beta Ray Bill's hammer, Stormbreaker. (The remaining enchantment is limited to a change of clothes)
Flight. By spinning the hammer, releasing, and holding onto the thong, it enables the user to fly through the air. Steering is still a mystery; it is often suggested that Mjolnir enables its user to fly by controlling the winds, which the user rides. It's unknown how much speed & distance Thor can achieve with a single throw.
Time travel. The hammer could be swung in such a way to enablen the wielder to travel through time. This enchantment was given to Immortus (see Kang the Conqueror) in an effort to save a planet stuck halfway in Limbo. Subsequently, Thor can no longer travel though time.
No unworthy living being can lift the hammer from the ground

xkalybr
The only thing that would get his ass kicked in this fight is Battle Cat.

Juggy and He-Man fight to a draw.

Now, if Juggernaut were to get He-Man in the water, I'm sure He-Man could drown, while Juggy would be unaffected.

golem370
Juggernaut will outlast Hercules and even if Juggernaut got hit with He-Mans most powerful punches and still be standing and looking like he came from Cancun with She Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.