hulk vs. avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMeanGreen
does hulk walk through them?

jacobo0o
nope

Black Adam
which team of avengers?

jacobo0o
doesnt matter

Validus
Originally posted by jacobo0o
doesnt matter
Agreed for the most part. There's very few lineups Hulk would walk through since most of them have Thor, Iron Man, Pulsar, and/or Namor.

MrMeanGreen
didnt he beat ironM, capA, thor and others pretty easily...?

DraconaInVolata
Maybe once, a long time ago. Iron Man, Thor, Namor, Sentry, Hercules, and a few others have taken Hulk down by themselves before.

Validus
They've beaten him too. Well, except Cap probably. He shouldn't be beating Hulk. The only reason Hulk stands a sliver of a chance against Thor is because Thor likes to play Hulk's game of "You Punch, I Punch". Thor cutting loose would slaughter Hulk badly.

tyranus
If we are talking savage hulk here I don't think the avengers could beat him, they couldn't scratch Onslaught's armor, hulk broke it.

meep-meep
Logically Hulk gets stomped or anything else that ends in him losing.

DraconaInVolata
Originally posted by tyranus
If we are talking savage hulk here I don't think the avengers could beat him, they couldn't scratch Onslaught's armor, hulk broke it.

That Hulk had been driven to mindlessness by Jean Grey. That's a bit different. Savage Hulk is a bit overrated. Thor or Namor could do this by themselves, if together if they're bored.

inamilist
Originally posted by tyranus

all part of his master plan

LOL laughing laughing

jgiant
Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
That Hulk had been driven to mindlessness by Jean Grey. That's a bit different. Savage Hulk is a bit overrated. Thor or Namor could do this by themselves, if together if they're bored. HULK NOT OVERRATED! HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!

UniOmni
While Thor can beat Hulk, i see no indication of it being a slaughter. If he gets godblasted, he will be mortally wounded, or at least what would amount to mortal wounds on anybody else. Hulk would heal up and pummel Thor in return, since doing the godblast takes alot outta him. Thor can bfr him, but still no indication of a slaughter.

grey fox
Hulk get's thrown into the sun (Iron-man) , Beaten to death (Sentry) , Knocked unconcious (Namor) , Fried (Pulsar)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.