Gog Wars Doomsday vs Thor & 8th Day Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This Thor is Warrior Madness Thor with Asgardian Armor-Mystical armor that protects the wearer from all manners of harm. & 8th day Juggernaut who wins?

Rewmac
It isn't Thor's place to be...Neither is for the Juggernaut's....Doomsday got this, but there isn't any chance of killing Juggernaut...Maybe he throws him...Or so, or The Juggernaut throws Doomsday. Thor dies...

golem370
Asgardian Armor-Mystical armor that protects the wearer from all manners of harm.

Autarch
Armour can be taken off of someone.
Doomsday can be 'killed', albiet in an unsatisfying fashion and only temporarily.
Juggernaut, as far as I know, does not die or even get uncomfortable from any barrage of physical attacks.

Rewmac
Yeah, if Doomsday got beaten up (killed) he comes back stronger than the one who killed him though big grinbig grin

juggernaut66666
as much as i would like to say juggernaut
but its doomsday

Rewmac
See? You are developing yourself big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Autarch
But HOW do you even hurt Juggernaut?

Crease
No version of Thor other than RKT would even have a chance of surviving this fight. But 8th Day Juggs could take DD by himself...once.

juggernaut66666
no he couldt'n because doomsday is too fast

soujaboy09
Juggernaut wont die, but he wont win. Unless Cyttorak gives him all his powers or something, or he's fresh from the crimson cosmos Juggernaut loses.

I love Thor, but he dies

golem370
Juggernaut toss him into the sun then win Doomsday come back Juggernaut breaks his neck then win he comes back again he pops his head like a pimple

CaptainStoic
This is Trion Juggernaut right? I think he'd be able to fight Doomsday until the end of time. Thor would perish.

Darth Kal-El
What are you, blind? it says 8th day....

Thanos_6383
Gotta go with DD here

spideycarnage
warrior maddness thor wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.