Lucky Number Slevin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkWizard
http://www.apple.com/trailers/weinstein/luckynumberslevin/trailer/

I gotta say, from looking at the trailer, This movie looks pretty cool.

Good lookin' cast, too.

MildPossession
I'm waiting for the dvd, I absolutely loved Gangster No.1, so interesting to see him go back to the same sort of film. Have read that it's nowhere near as good though, but worth the watch.

Nevermind
I've seen the trailer for this and I think it looks promising. Can't wait for it to come out.

forumcrew
i didnt have the highest hopes for this, but i just got back from seeing it and I really really liked it. There was much more to it than I expected and I was pleasantly suprised.

C-Dic
They kind of switched gears with the trailer. First, it was "hip", then it went to "serious".

Koala MeatPie
Ummm A Lucy Liu Sex scene... Yup This movie is on my list.

Nevermind
Originally posted by forumcrew
i didnt have the highest hopes for this, but i just got back from seeing it and I really really liked it. There was much more to it than I expected and I was pleasantly suprised.

You changed your avatar!

srankmissingnin
This movie was not what I expected from the trailer. Not very surprising though, the "twist ending" (if that's what it was supposed to be) is pretty obvious. Still I thought it was a very good movie, even though the I didn't feel the dialogue really fit with the overall dark/serious tone of the movie. I say check it out.

forumcrew
Originally posted by Nevermind
You changed your avatar!

lol my bad, is that all im known for around here? lohan's boobies?

SnakeEyes
I like the Gladiator helmet... thumb up

Nevermind
Originally posted by forumcrew
lol my bad, is that all im known for around here? lohan's boobies?

Lol no, but they complement your comments.

Morning_Glory
just saw this today but wasnt sure if I would like it but I was really surprised! It was funny and had a good twist in the end!
thumb up

Bun Bun
I liked it. At 1st i wasnt sure from the beggining i though it was gunna be dumb but it was interesting big grin

Dusty
I'm seeing this tonight! Can't wait!

First 8 minutes: http://youtube.com/watch?v=0H02bAzgVC0

Dusty
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome Movie.

*Blown Away*

There wasn't just 1 well-executed twist. There was a horde of them.

Dusty
Saw it again today. Loved it. Just like last time. I really enjoyed Ben Kingsley as "The Rabbi" in this film. The way he talks interest me, his dialogue is my favorite out of the entire film, he plays a totally believable character, and his facial expressions (or lack of, but in this case both) explain his character perfectly. Hell, I liked him more than Bruce Willis' character "GoodKat", and that's saying a lot.

The second time I viewed it, I noticed several 'Secrets' or 'Hidden messages' I didn't notice the first time. Which made it all the better, and more interesting for me to watch, despite the fact that I was already aware of the plot twists and surprises it had in store for me.

It's a shame this wasn't mainstream. But I must mention that this movie will not click for some people. That happens to someone for every movie out there. You either love it, or you hate it. But Despite all differences, this is Definitely one of my favorite movies to date.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.