Dr Doom Vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

streekz
confused

sdw
in the Marvel Encyclopedia, Doom has the edge in intelligence, speed, durability, energy projection, fighting skills and is even in strength so in a straight up fight I guess he'd give Rider real problems...however Rider's Penance Stare would cause Doom to feel all the emotional agony he's caused others (obviously that's off the charts)...Doom has knowledge of the mystic arts and might be aware of the fact Rider's alter-ego Johnny Blaze are in conflict with one another and could capitalize on that...I think Doom wins if he has prep but would have to flee if caught off guard and confronted with all the pain he's caused the world...does anyone know if they've ever met?

streekz
i remember now why i dont make vs threads anymore................
its cause no one replys to them.....................................confused

Rewmac
Danny could beat him....With luch though....But he is definetly a strong character...

streekz
im not sure if they have met but it strange if he hasnt because ghost rider has encountered fantastic 4 and galactus...

sdw
I missed that...did his Stare effect Galactus?...that would make this a whole new ballgame...

Tshern
Wasn't that in a crappy cartoon from the 1960's or so?

Jesse7
lol

streekz
i heard about it, ghost rider sent him away with his stare... but thats all ghost rider had against him..else well you know galactus............. laughing out loud

grey fox
Originally posted by Tshern

90's

Also the penance stare should work on doom he isn't a force of nature . Their fore he is susceptible to it.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Tshern

i think it was from the hulk/she-hulk cartoons from the nineties.

grey fox
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
i think it was from the hulk/she-hulk cartoons from the nineties.

No it wasn't , it was the Fantastic four cartoon.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by grey fox
No it wasn't , it was the Fantastic four cartoon.

hmmm....my memory might have failed me one eye ......i think you're right yes

grey fox
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
hmmm....my memory might have failed me one eye ......i think you're right yes

Thanks , but i knew it was from the FF series because i made a thread on it.

chucktaylor
Nice sig Sixth...

Doom takes this...

guy222
Angel of Vengeance(Blaze) FTW

Mindset
Originally posted by guy222
Angel of Vengeance(Blaze) FTW

I agree, but with Dooms intelligence, magic, and tech it would be a good fight. smile

Blax_Hydralisk
Perhaps.

I don't see what Doom can really do against the stare though.

psycho gundam
shit himself

guy222
Originally posted by Mindset
I agree, but with Dooms intelligence, magic, and tech it would be a good fight. smile

Yes it will smile

basilisk
Good fight but depends on the version of GH.

The only time I can remember them fighting was in the old Champions series where it was the original Blaze GH. Ghost Rider shot hellfire directly into Doom's faceplate. Doom blasted him away (where he reverted to human form) but was forced to tear off his mask, ending the fight.

Mindset
Yea, it is safe to say that it would definitely not be similar to that fight.

severance
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Perhaps.

I don't see what Doom can really do against the stare though.

The thing with doom is he is the ultimate overcomer. If given prep he would find a way to overcome the pennance stare by sorcery or technology. He overcame Beyonder, so I see no problem with him taking on Blaze.

Without prep this would be a much tougher fight for Victor

Bouboumaster
Doom.

I mean... He stoled the power of Surfer, Beyonder... Even of the friggin' Galactus!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.