Kryptonian runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
The Kryptonian runs the gauntlet. He has 20 min to rest between each battle. Where does he stop?

1) Thing
2) Cyborg
3) She-Hulk
4) Eradicator
5) Beta Ray Bill
6) Zauriel
7) Thanos w/Cosmic Cube
8) Ion
9) Composite Superman

Jesse7
clears it...

Darth Kal-El
k, i added Composite Superman

Jesse7
To be honest, my post was biased towards superman, realistically I think Thanos with cube or Ion would stop the Kryptonian.

but if it was pc supes.....

golem370
Thanos with the Cosmic Cubes would take the whole team

Thanos_6383
Anyways...what are Kryptonians feats,please

spetznaz
Originally posted by Jesse7
To be honest, my post was biased towards superman, realistically I think Thanos with cube or Ion would stop the Kryptonian.

but if it was pc supes.....

Agree.
I doubt the Kryptonian could bypass Thanos with the Cube, or Ion.

soleran30
Originally posted by Thanos_6383
Anyways...what are Kryptonians feats,please

He was Gold and had an S on his chest!

DraconaInVolata
He was around for about ten seconds. Thanos w cube would take him.

Darth Kal-El
http://users.cwnet.com/xephyr/MICROS/GIFS/Kryptonian.gif He is basically a gold Silver Surfer since hes superman with the power cosmic.

Validus
1-6 would be a breeze. 7-9 are a curbstomp.

UniOmni
Zauriel would not be easy Validus!! Unless he's fallen, and lost his sword that cuts anything. 1-4 easy. 5 a dance. 6-9 = curbstomps

Validus
No, he'd be easy. Zauriel is high end mid tier at best. The sword is his only hope.

UniOmni
A sword that cuts through anything>>>>Superman with a golden fullbody tan.

Thanos_6383
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
http://users.cwnet.com/xephyr/MICROS/GIFS/Kryptonian.gif He is basically a gold Silver Surfer since hes superman with the power cosmic.

looks a little like the Runner

batdude123
Wolverine may have claws that cut through anything but he'd still get his ass whooped by Superman. big grin

Validus
Supes could land about a thousand punches while Zauriel is in mid swing. No need for all the other stuff the PC can do.

UniOmni
But Zauriel can't be koed. He just might finish that swing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.