The Final Battle with Voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scotty Brockman

TigerEyes
thats alot better! still kinda jumpy and fast but meh i do it too. One thing i don't think ginny knew about the horcruxes but eh..

Scotty Brockman
How you suggest that I make it better TigerEyes???

By the way read the papagraph above the last paragraph Harry says I will not let you go with me to search for the Horcruxes

Thanks for the comment

TigerEyes
(oh i know you said harry said i will not lret you search with me..but in the actual book i don't think she knew...the only thng is you don't have to keep it in rowling style of writing but you sorta have to follow previous books and events so you don't change of ruin the original story.
Also I sugest you add details and lengthen your idea to slow it down...yet as i sid there are tons of people who say to other sthey're story is going to fast but theirs is even worse so i'm going to say leave it
And theses are just suggestions so your welcome to ignore what i say)

Scotty Brockman
Alright just to let you know I'm sending a copy to someone and I'll have it here after it's been reviewed. Thanks.

P.S. If you read it please comment I don't care what you put just comment please so I know if I'm writing a good or sucky story thanks

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
I suggest u put space in between lines so its easier 2 read!and this story is much better then ur last!!!keep it up!

Scotty Brockman

Esaul
it's getting there slowly, but it's getting there. better than last time i gotta admit wink

Dark that's what he's been doing the whole time...spacing between paragraphs

Scotty Brockman
Thanks everyone for commenting I'll try and well you know post more later thanks for reading!

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Its very good but i thought it was moving little fast but still exellent!

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
wen r u gonna update???

Esaul
it's called patience

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Originally posted by Esaul
it's called patience

I was just askin is that a sin???

Esaul
let's not go there with the religion sorta thing. I prefer to look at it as pestering....or being annoying...take your pick.

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
let's not go there with the religion sorta thing. I prefer to look at it as pestering....or being annoying...take your pick.

its called curiosity!!!!

Esaul
it's called being a pain in the arse. he will post more when he posts more. And if you haven't notice he isn't online

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
it's called being a pain in the arse. he will post more when he posts more. And if you haven't notice he isn't online

well he was wen I posted the 1st 1!!!and its up 2 him if im being a pain in the "arse" so if i am 2 u im sry!I was just wondering because ur story is exellent!

Esaul
ummmmm no he wasn't, for i was on at the time as well, and he wasn't online. and since when does he get to be the almighty one to choose who's a pain in the arse or not? and their isn't any need to flip out like that either.

Scotty Brockman
ok no one is being a pain in the arse, and a wierd way if someone asks me to hurry i'll try but if im not in a good mood or im stuck then I can't

By the way how do I have spoilers on my thread so you highlight them and it says a spoilers thanks for commenting!!

BTW I wasn't able to be on earlier becaus we had a freaking huge thunderstorm.! And i was writing when it happened and I lost me data so i'll try and post tomorrow thanks or when I find out how to make a spoiler thanks again

Scotty Brockman
BTW the last sentence is going to be changed because I wrote something different you will know when I post

H. S. 6
It's a decent story, but there are a number of things that could be done better.

First of all, slow it down. You're moving way too quickly. Take your time, and add more details. Describe what the environment looks like, or how actions are being done, or even what people may be looking like or wearing.

Secondly, read over your work. There are too many mistakes, both in spelling and grammar. Are you typing this in Word, or on another word processor? If you aren't, you certainly should. It's much better than typing "on the fly," and you can catch your mistakes more easily.

Third, you need to think about what you are planning to write--what you want to mean--beforehand. A few things I found in the story were illogical and probably wouldn't happen in a Harry Potter book. While you don't need to follow exactly Rowling's style, or what you think she'll write, it helps to have your events and actions organized and logical.

Continue the story, as it is, in my opinion, better than many of the others on here. wink

Esaul
i would type more than what i did, but I got my own stories to work on that need a lot of attention ^_^

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
I was wondering if u could read my story and tell me wut u think I no its not that good ive only had a few people read it and id like mur 2 though...its called Harry Potter and the Prophecy Fulfilled ...and plzzz continue urs its much better then mine!

Scotty Brockman
ok thanks H. S. 6 I was wondering what I was missing in detail I couldn't figure it out thanks.

Im writing on Microsoft word processor,

And I still need to figure out how to do a spoiler on here so Pm how to do thanks

Scotty Brockman

carribean fairy
wow, wicked story but harry has gotta die in the finnal fight, i think that is the only way to go devil whistle
ps the books are way better than the films and the acting is terrible sick

Scotty Brockman

Scotty Brockman
Also if you want to know the secret then

PM me

and I'll tell you

Denniz234
great story keep it up (i liked the highlights lol)

Scotty Brockman
thanks
Denniz234!!!

Scotty Brockman

Denniz234
BRILL ur a legend

Scotty Brockman

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
very good keep it up!!!

TigerEyes
it's getting good..still kind of jumpy in my mind...hard to follow at some points but you'll learn..good job!

Darth Macabre
Well it's a good start....It's kind of sporadic, and the beginning of it has way too much dialogue....

Dialogue is good sometimes, but you cant outweigh the bulk of the story with it.

That's the problem with most aspiring/ fanfiction authors...They try to tell the story through communication, because it's much easier....But there are other horizons of writing that doesn't need such dialogue....Even forms of communication with out dialogue.

Ie: Harry looked up and saw what Ginny wanted to say. Her eyes told the whole story. Shaking his head, Harry turned away from the red-headed teen, hoping his actions answered Ginny's unasked question.

Denniz234
alright u mite not be a legend but ur better than quite good ur excellent keep posting!!

Scotty Brockman
To all my readers(if I have any) I won't post today or maybe not even tomorrow. And I'm thinking on an idea for the story.

And Pm me if you have a idea you would like to see in this story.

and I might put it in the story winkwinkwinkwinkwink

Scotty Brockman

TigerEyes
it's exciting, still missing details which could make it more presentable for a reader but getting there.

Denniz234
keep posting ur story is great and dont worry about tigereyes hes just bein picky lol

Scotty Brockman
it's ok
All Tiger Eyes is doing is helping me with problems my stroy has and I will try to fix them with the best of my ability

And BTW TigerEyes is a girl

And I might not be posting for a week because my mom's in the hospital

So G2G

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Originally posted by Scotty Brockman
it's ok
All Tiger Eyes is doing is helping me with problems my stroy has and I will try to fix them with the best of my ability

And BTW TigerEyes is a girl

And I might not be posting for a week because my mom's in the hospital

So G2G

ooooooooooo im sorry!!!I hope shes okay!!! and brilliant chapter!!!and thnx 4 helpin me with the spoilers lol im not 2 good at that stuff!!!

Scotty Brockman
ok i read my story over and I understand some off the problems I've been doing in my story cause when I read it I was like " WTF" cause I couldn't unbderstand it but I m writing some tonight and tomorrow and then im reading over it a few times then Ill post...

CAUSTION THIS IS A MAJOR SPOILER FOR THE STORY HILIGHT AT OWN RISK

Im bring ing Dumbledore in the story he never died in the first place and you might not see Dumbledore in the story until next month or two ok

Scotty Brockman

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Very good!!!I wonder what will happen 2 Harry...hmmm Update soon!

Denniz234
ur great man how do u come up wid this stuff

Scotty Brockman

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Very good update soon!

Denniz234
update as soon as possible i cant go too long without reading this reading

Scotty Brockman

Denniz234
you are so unbelievely awesome !!

Scotty Brockman

Denniz234
once again bloody awesome.btw do u have a fan club?lol

Scotty Brockman
Thanks for the comment and I don't know if I do, I really ain't worried about it though, but I will be posting sunday or if things go right I will post Saturday, anyways thanks for commenting on my story and I just commented on your so... until the next post, goodbye

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
cant wait 4 the next post!!!luv ur story!

Denniz234
COME ON SCOTTY BROCKMAN its been 2 days since ur last update sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Scotty Brockman

Denniz234
its brilliant what spell did dd use??

Denniz234
where ave u gone???

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
ya cum on where r u update!!!It rox BTW

Namine Etoile
Huh? When is the update? ??? shifty

Scotty Brockman

Scotty Brockman
Oh heck I'll post the rest tomorrow if I get two or more replies.

Denniz234
yay u finally updated and its great agen but plz dont make me wait that long agen lol

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
yay u updated *happy* luv it update soon!!!

Denniz234
where did ya go??

Ginny Rules 94
please post the story is great

Scotty Brockman
Everyone I'm sorry about taking so long but I promise that I will post tonight. I swear I will. I have had a major writing block for past three weeks but I'm past that so I will update tonight I promise.

Scotty

Scotty Brockman

Denniz234
wahoo ur bak! great story btw that last chapter dint really make much sense but im sure it will start to l8er on anyway fanx 4 postin !

Brit531
This story is so so so good. I cant wait to see what happens next. This story is so awsome.

Scotty Brockman

Brit531
That was so good. I can't wait to see wait to see what Harry is going to say to them both. Post more soon.

hplver4life
yea please post more soon

Brit531
come on post i want to know what harry said to hermione and dumbledore

hproxmysox93
what she said^^

Scotty Brockman

Scotty Brockman

Brit531
why do you always cut off when it gets really good

Denniz234
yay u updated! great story!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.