Darth Vader Vs Donkey Kong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hell Knight
Fist-To-Fist. No Weapons No Force.

MadMel
dk...gorillas have the strength way beyond that of humans..for dk, doubly so..

kamikz
How much would a punch from DK hurt Vader who doesen't get a scratch from laser blasters and can still survive a lightsaber attack that just grazes him without injury. A punch would do shit. And Vader is awefully strong, can lift a man above his head with one hand while he just recently lost his other one (which must be incredibly painful) and getting lightning through his body eliminating his breathing (also very painful). I'd say that they are pretty equal. Where is this fight, much depends on it actually.....

MadMel
oh common. regular gorilas can rip small trees up and use them as baseball bats..dk can bash things 10x his size to pulp with little effort..vader can lift one person with his hand, maybe two, and throw them 3-4 metres. dk can lift people, run around, smash them in the face with fists the size of a human head then throw that person 50 metres..
in terms of durability..im not sure, but not many people can handle the damage that dk can dish out, especially when hes pissed.

Jabba the Hutt
Darth Vader gets KTFO'd

kamikz
How would bashing Vader into the ground hurt him much when laser which kills people instantly doesen't scratch him? Mabey in a long termed battle will Vader die cause I really don't see him hurting Kong that much without the force, so he looses but it sure takes a while.

Jabba the Hutt
No it takes all of 10 seconds.

kamikz
o relly

Donkey kong + his whole crew in DK 64 had to fight for a long time to defeat that big Crocodile, and they only knocked him out for 10 seconds (which also was with guns, supermodes etc.), Darth Vader is easily more durable than him.

MadMel
that game didnt show dk at his full potential....dk jungle beat did. and btw the lasers hit his metal hands, that might explain why it didnt hurt him.

Jabba the Hutt
its so funny how people are taking this thread so seriously.

EkinEku
lol this is a screwed up fight. without the force he is just a cripple on life support, taking on a gorilla!!!!!

MadMel
im not taking it that seriously...im stating the facts..

Otus

kamikz
Originally posted by MadMel
that game didnt show dk at his full potential....dk jungle beat did. and btw the lasers hit his metal hands, that might explain why it didnt hurt him.

Actually they hit his chest while he was holding his hand forward if I remember it right. But really, I'm also saying DK wins this so why keep the thread, even the Author said it was a joke.

badacyborg
I hope Darth Vader won't mind getting a barrel shoved down his...iron lung? You can't really call it a throat.

jollyjim311
Vader!!! http://www.swcomics.com/empire_c.php?i=19&f=14&name=Star_Wars_-_Empire_14_The_Savage_Heart

Yay old threads!

cking
donkey Kong all the way.

goddess_athena
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Vader!!! swcomics.com/empire_c.php?i=19&f=14&
name=Star_Wars_-_Empire_14_The_Savage_Heart

Yay old threads!

That was great. ^^^^^^

btw... DK for the win ^^u

or maybe...

DK: *some noises*
DV: *kills DK using the force*

Lord Kadaj: What the!?!? i said no force!!!!

DV: cheat is sexy

Sin Harvest
Vader forced chokes DK till he dies.

Lord Kadaj: You cheated!

Vader: Sith.

Lord Kadaj: DK would have won if you would have fought fair.

Vader: That's not a good reason for me to fight fair now is it.

Anywho a simple swing from his lightsaber and off with DK's head.

goddess_athena
funny tho ^^u

jollyjim311
No way, Vader'll punch through his skull like he did with that... erm.. beast... thing.

Penelope
Donkey Kong loses.sadwalk

SpadeKing
DK wins cause Vader is disqualified from not originating from a game

Penelope
Originally posted by SpadeKing
DK wins cause Vader is disqualified from not originating from a game

Good point. Happy Dance

MadMel
damn right he does!!

jollyjim311
Vader is about to crack his face open then poofs into nothingness? Okay. I'll go with that.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Vader is about to crack his face open then poofs into nothingness? Okay. I'll go with that.

no vader runs off crying like a little girl cause he was disqualified for not orignating form a game blink

The-Judge

Mesirus
what can vader do? kill dk by irritation of breathing? you've taken everything away from vader that makes him dangerous like me saying superman vs terminater, but superman has no super strength, flight, or reflexes, and ugh take away his breath and eye beams, this is a stupid forum

Lana
Against the rules.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.