Poll:would u rather world of warcraft 2 or warcraft 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fergo
would u rather world of warcraft 2 or a warcaft 4

i would rather a warcraft 4

BackFire
World of Warcraft is still new and evolving, making a sequel would be pointless.

Warcraft 4 would be better, but honestly, the whole Warcraft series needs a break, Starcraft 2 would be best, I think. Followed by Diablo 3.

MadMel
diablo 3 would be nice..but how the hell are they gonna pull that off...diablo and his bros. got pwned badly..i doubt they're comin back

BackFire
He's satan, he can do anything.

The Highlord
I agree wit BF, deffently a Diablo game before any new warcraft, start craft would also be nice

Scorpion_Master
Yeah

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by MadMel
diablo 3 would be nice..but how the hell are they gonna pull that off...diablo and his bros. got pwned badly..i doubt they're comin back it would most likely be 'before' diablo 1... where you can choose to side with heaven or hell .. something like that... "The Sin War"
era... but honestly.. seeing how world of warcraft is coming along.. they'd just screw up diablo...

DarkC
I'd rather have StarCraft II before anything else.

Bardock42
Originally posted by BackFire
World of Warcraft is still new and evolving, making a sequel would be pointless.

Warcraft 4 would be better, but honestly, the whole Warcraft series needs a break, Starcraft 2 would be best, I think. Followed by Diablo 3.

I quite agree...although I would probably pass on Starcraft....never got into it...

fergo
i disagree warcraft is better than starcraft but diablo and warcraft are evenly matched i would rather warcraft

( cause its the only one im good at )
Happy Dance

Red Superfly
Bring Starcraft back.

Oh wait, they are:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/worldofstarcraft/news.html?sid=6146918

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Bring Starcraft back.

Oh wait, they are:

it was added april 1st... -_-

MadMel
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Bring Starcraft back.

Oh wait, they are:

laughing out loud
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
it would most likely be 'before' diablo 1... where you can choose to side with heaven or hell .. something like that... "The Sin War"
era...
if diablo was set in the sin war era, that'd sweet...
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
but honestly.. seeing how world of warcraft is coming along.. they'd just screw up diablo...
i'd doubt that, i have good faith in blizzard...

oh and why would they have a sequal to WOW when the burning crusade expansion is coming out????

SaTsuJiN
sequels to mmo's are usually like 10 years apart heh

Does anyone know if blizzard is going to impliment the hero classes in the expansion?... I really wanna change my paladin into a templar...

MadMel
not always...city of villains is a sequal to city of heroes. they were only a few years apart..

SaTsuJiN
I duno.. that seems more like an expansion to me.. a sequel has entirely new 'never before seen' contents

MadMel
cov is a stand alone sequal..u dont need coh to play it..

SaTsuJiN
yes its stand alone.. but it compliments CoH and vice versa in the same way that an expansion would... whereas if it were city of heroes 2... it might have a totally different game engine, resulting in a totally different feel... elderscrolls is a very good example of what a sequel is... as is the leap from diablo to diablo 2

I believe the jump from lineage 1 to lineage 2 also took more than 5 years (2d to 3d)

MadMel
hmm true..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.