Daredevil?? Nightwing?? Cap america?? Azrael?? who wud u be??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

streekz
if you had the chance to be any of these guys which one would you be and what would you do with your gift???
would you be villian or fight crime??
would you change your outfit you wear??

streekz
ok then i shall start....................... confused
i think all these are cool but i dont think i would want to carry a sword around with me because i would'nt want people thinkin im out to kill them...so i wouldnt want to be azrael, and i wouldnt be as confident goin into a battle as a human as i would be goin in to battle as a human with an advantage so that leaves me with cap.america and daredevil...
i'd probably go with daredevil for the simple reason i aint american and wouldnt want to destroy that american figure...plus i think it would be cool to have daredevils abilities...
i'd wear the dark red costume and as for stayin good well i cant really say cause there would be temptations....... laughing out loud

jacobo0o
but u cant see if ur daredevil

streekz
true..
power comes with a cost..
you would have his powers wouldnt you... plus his abilities, costume, weapons.....................

Juntai
Nightwing.

Murda Mase
Nightwing he gets alot of hot girls.

DD does to, but he can't see them....what a waste.lol

jacobo0o
i say captain america

everyone loves him in marvel

Wally West
Nightwing, think of all the money you'd inherit when Bruce finally bites the dust.

Tshern
Nightwing.

Wally West: Who's the guy between Doom and Flash? And your sig looks great.

Wally West
Thats Nightwing! Its a little blurry actually, I should fix that.

Tshern
Thought so... Just wasn't sure, because I haven't seen him in too many stories. I've seen DD and Cap and that was reason enough to pick Nightwing.

Edit: It might have been the skin color that confused me...

AJ4LIFE
cap he has the has the best life

grey fox
Not to insul the disabled but who the f*ck would want to be a blind-man super powers or not.....

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
cap he has the has the best life

You call being on the ice for years and finding out that your parents and friends are either old or dead best life? stick out tongue

Tshern
Especially if one of the possibilities was actually being cool. Go Nightwing.

Tshern
Better yet, you call standing out for American values best life?

Juntai
The reason I picked Nightwing back up the top..

Cap is slave to the system he upholds.
DD is blind.
And Azrael. . . I dunno, I just don't think the whole flaming sword of vengence thing is for me ,lol.
Narrows it down quickly.

braz
<----Batman. batman

Juntai
Originally posted by braz
<----Batman. batman That would also be a good choice, but he's not in the thread.

braz
heh. i know big grin

streekz
laughing out loud i was gona put batman in it but everyone would go for him so there would have been no point making the thread...
i must be sad if i the only one to pick dd.... i know hes blind but hey this is comic book world if people can come bak from the dead then why not dd get his sight bak??? plus he still has his abilities and all his sense's..... laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.