doctor strange fate vs spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AJ4LIFE
who will win takes place on monster island with godzilla and many more there just minding there own buiseness

Sixth_Winged
Unless he can find an entity greater than Spectre to coerce in making him an avatar, he's stomped. It's basically like Dr. Fate vs. Spectre which usually ends up in good fight initially, then have Spectre became serious and the fight ends.

Juntai
Dr Strangefate was nasty powerful, he had Mr. Mxy as a pet, didn't he?
That said, Spectre would still win, he'd just use his own magic against him.

guy222
Originally posted by A.J
who will win takes place on monster island with godzilla and many more there just minding there own buiseness

Spectre

jitwu
Didn't mxy owned Spectre? If dr. strangefate had mxy for a pet, then he would own spectre

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by jitwu
Didn't mxy owned Spectre? If dr. strangefate had mxy for a pet, then he would own spectre

That mxy never showed any kind of power. We dont' know what he was capable of as everything in that blended reality was different. Dr. Strange fate was only as powerful as one world that I could see. he didn't do anything awe inspiring.

Thanos_THOTU
Actually it was Myx, not Mxyzptlk--Wong merged with Mxyzptlk.
- So this Myx is basicly Mxy with a brain.

"When Dr. Strangefate inherited the mantle of Sorcerer Supreme from the Ancient One, he also gained a servant schooled in the ways of magicians. Myx hailed from an extra-dimensional order of imps and had magical powers of his own, although at only a small fraction of the level of Strangefate's power. Myx was hostage to Strangefate, a sullen yet willing servant whose indentured time means his race's mystical protection by or from Strangefate.

Myx was an amalgam of Wong of the Marvel Universe and Mr. Mxyzptlk of the DC Universe."

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Actually it was Myx, not Mxyzptlk--Wong merged with Mxyzptlk.
- So this Myx is basicly Mxy with a brain.

Mxy already has a brain. As shown in Emporer Joker when he says that the joker has no Idea the powe and doesn't even know how to use it. He also states that to mess with reality is a fools dream in laymens terms. He also shows he has a brain in Superman Batman. And In an earlier series when he explains to Superman that he makes up the rules and follows them for the sake of fun. He really does things on his own terms. He also beat the Ultimator when the entire fifth,6th,7th,8th, and 9th could not.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Mxy already has a brain. As shown in Emporer Joker when he says that the joker has no Idea the powe and doesn't even know how to use it. He also states that to mess with reality is a fools dream in laymens terms. He also shows he has a brain in Superman Batman. And In an earlier series when he explains to Superman that he makes up the rules and follows them for the sake of fun. He really does things on his own terms. He also beat the Ultimator when the entire fifth,6th,7th,8th, and 9th could not.
The 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th didn't even ge to try, besides isnt that non canon anyways considering that he the 3rd dimension still exists?

Anyways, Myx was confirmed to have better control over his powers and was the most powerful and intelligent imp in the 5th dimension, it can be said with confidence that he was more powerful than Mxy.

Yet he were just a fraction of Dr. Strangefates power, who also by the way held the entire Amalgam universe in the palm of his hand, he was also the one that keept every being alive and the universes together.

- Guess some fusions were more powerful than others.

Mider999
ok so lets cut to it what where dr strange fates feets ON PANEL

Galan007
Originally posted by Astner
Anyways, Myx was confirmed to have better control over his powers and was the most powerful and intelligent imp in the 5th dimension, it can be said with confidence that he was more powerful than Mxy. Do you have feats to confirm this speculation? I doubt it..

Why?

Because the Amalgam Universes "Mxy" did absolutely nothing on panel.

The mainstream DCU's Mxyzptlk is FAR greater by panel feats, .

Also,

The most impressive thing Strangefate did was begin merging 2 Universes, .

Spectre would take this.

Mr Master
If we take into consideration the ultimate senseless shit Marvel & DC created together, their partnerships always end in disaster, we have to accept that Dr Strangefate was the most powerful being in DC & Marvel combined. laughing

Access says,

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/8347/drip1.th.jpg

"The most powerful being in the Almagam Universe was Dr. Strangefate"

He said it again in different terms:

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/109/dr2uq2.th.jpg

"In Almagam, you were part of a being named Dr.Strangefate, who Ran the Whole Show"

Don't kill me folks, Marvel & DC crossovers = garbage.
(and the conituity errors are unparalleled in this series,
well ... JLA/Avengers gives it a run for its money) smile

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
well ... JLA/Avengers gives it a run for its money) smile The JLA/Avengers crossover, was MUCH better than ANY Amalgam comic, imo.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan007
The JLA/Avengers crossover, was MUCH better than ANY Amalgam comic, imo.
(and the conituity errors are unparalleled in this series, (Dc vs Marvel)

well ... JLA/Avengers gives it a run for its money)

The senseless disregard for the established Marvel Cosmology atleast, was unbelievable.

(I don't know about DC)

This is why I consider it garbage G,
because if I took this story seriously ... it would be Another Marvel ..
similar (on the level of Heroes) ... but not the Marvel I read.

Galan007
The senseless disregard for the Marvel established Cosmology atleast, was unbelievable.

Laughable really, imo.

(I don't know about DC)

This is why I consider it garbage G, this is why I don't even regard this as a Canon story,
because if I took this story seriously ... it would be Another Marvel ...
similar ... but not the one I read. I was referring to the stories themselves.

Mr Master
I was referring to the stories themselves.

The story as a standalone is good, really good in fact.

Well structured and interesting throughout and even captivating dialogue at times, only thing is,
it's like reading a story that's part Marvel/DC and not, or a mixed up Marvel/DC Reality.

But I agree, generally speaking it was a good read. big grin

Galan007
The story as a standalone is good, really good in fact.

Well structured and interesting throughout and even captivating dialogue at times, only thing is,
it's like reading a story that's part Marvel/DC and not, or a mixed up Marvel/DC Reality.

But I agree, generally speaking it was a good read. big grin Far better imo,

Then the utter horse shit from Amalgam comics, which weren't good reads AT ALL. sick

Mr Master
Far better imo,

Then the utter horse shit from Amalgam comics, which weren't good reads AT ALL. sick

thumb up

Mentioning that title should become taboo at kmc. laughing out loud

Galan007
thumb up

Mentioning that title should become taboo at kmc. laughing out loud I agree.

Amalgam should henceforth be refered to as...

"the company which must not be named" lol

guy222
spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.