Pyron vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jabba the Hutt
OMGOMGOMG

Scorpion_Master
Who the **** is Pryon??!!

Black Adam
Galactus eats him.

Lana
Originally posted by Scorpion_Master
Who the **** is Pryon??!!

That's what I want to know, and if it's a character who actually originated in a game.

Cos if not, this gets closed.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Lana
That's what I want to know, and if it's a character who actually originated in a game.

Cos if not, this gets closed.

I think he originated in the Darkstalkers game.

Lana
Alright, good enough for me.

Jabba the Hutt
Pyron*

Scorpion_Master
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
OMGOMGOMG Do you mean Pyron or is it a guy caled pryon

Edit: OK!

dvampire
Pyron takes this IMO.

EkinEku
pyron would rape him

Jabba the Hutt
got any proof?

EkinEku
well there is an anime and discription of his powers. but i may have to recant my statement since he was defeated by demitri and demetri is slightly (emphasis on slightly) less powerful than dracula.

unrealman
Demitri defeat Pryon when he only had 80% of his power

shin_remy
Pyron takes this

Jabba the Hutt
Why does Pyron win!?!?! Honestly, right now i say Galactus kicks his ass. CONVINCE ME

Gouki
Another Capcom vs. Marvel Thread. Pyron is powerful, arguebly one of the top 5 of Capcom. Galactus, I've heard he is insanely powerful. Now, I'm not sure who will win. If someone could give me a bit of information on Galactus, then I'll think about the thread more seriously.

Jabba the Hutt
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Galactus

Gouki
Thank you for the info Jabba the Hutt. I'm leaning more onto Galactus now. He gave the Silver Surfer immense powers. Almost to the extent of itself. Eh..I'm not sure that he could lose since you need the Ultimate Nullifier to destroy Galactus.

Jabba the Hutt
no problemo thumb up

Gouki
What are you posting about?

Black Adam
Originally posted by Gouki
What are you posting about?

when you thanked him for the info.....

Gouki
Yeah, I was kinda' confused about what he was posting about...Heheheh...

shin_remy
Galactus is very powerfull

Pyron and Galactus have both mutch in common

if you donwload the darkstalkers anime...eps 4 you see what he can do and what in capable is..

in eps 1 you see him going planet by planet, eating them, arrives on earth and he fights and kills almost all the darkstalkers..

close fight!!!

dvampire
I've posted scans of Pyron in this thread if anybody wants to take a look at his power. Pyron is the huge burning star looking guy. If people look closely, Pyron looks like he could actually be as big as the sun.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=372568&highlight=Capcom+vs.

Black Adam
no problemo thumb up

I wonder why he was banned?

shin_remy
Originally posted by dvampire
I've posted scans of Pyron in this thread if anybody wants to take a look at his power. Pyron is the huge burning star looking guy. If people look closely, Pyron looks like he could actually be as big as the sun.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=372568&highlight=Capcom+vs.

nice scans

dvampire
Originally posted by shin_remy
nice scans

Thanks! thumb up

Otus

Sixth_Winged
Galactus. Galactus wouldn't get defeated by a measly Demitri or the other darkstalker that he faced. Pyron gets served as lunch.

dvampire

dvampire
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Galactus. Galactus wouldn't get defeated by a measly Demitri or the other darkstalker that he faced. Pyron gets served as lunch.

Pyron changed to a humanoid form when he fought Demitri remeber. In his true form non of them whould have stood a chance. It's like Galactus when he's hungry, he gets beaten by people far less powerful than him.

2D_MASTER
Galacticus would win. He's been devouring planets for Eons and Eond. and for heavens sake, pyron got beat by demetri..... Galatucus is probably too much for anybody to handle, unfortunately.

dvampire
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Galacticus would win. He's been devouring planets for Eons and Eond. and for heavens sake, pyron got beat by demetri..... Galatucus is probably too much for anybody to handle, unfortunately.

Pyron changed to a humanoid form when he fought Demitri remeber. In his true form non of them whould have stood a chance. It's like Galactus when he's hungry, he gets beaten by people far less powerful than him.

Pyron also absorb planets, if you look at the scans I put up, a planet is like a dot to him.

Sixth_Winged

Galactus is only beaten by plot devices and Issues involving him starved to death. Even if Pyron assumed humanoid form, that's still a low showing.

And if you want power, Galactus creates heralds and "sons" which can easily destroy a planet with a whim.

dvampire
Galactus is only beaten by plot devices and Issues involving him starved to death. Even if Pyron assumed humanoid form, that's still a low showing.

And if you want power, Galactus creates heralds and "sons" which can easily destroy a planet with a whim.

How is it a low showing when he isn't even at full power? And Pyron decrease his power so he could fight by Earth's rules. Even in his humanoid form, he was still very power and can easily take out a planet.

Pyron destroyed an entire galaxy!

unrealman
Pyron was beating by a weaking Demitri.

edit: Demitri only had recover 80% of his power after his fight with Belial Aensland ( The Demon King)

Sixth_Winged
How is it a low showing when he isn't even at full power? And Pyron decrease his power so he could fight by Earth's rules. Even in his humanoid form, he was still very power and can easily take out a planet.

Pyron destroyed an entire galaxy!

It's a low showing. Even if he assumed humanoid form, he could've reverted back anytime to his full form when his existence is endangers. Not only that but that indicates he's prone to PIS and Demitri wasn't also at his full power during the fight.

And you say Pyron is destroys galaxies. I really haven't seen that but just so you know, Galactus powers is connected with the big bang and heir to the power of the previous embodiment of his universe (Eternity's predecessor). During the fight with the prodigal son that he created(Tyrant), they destroyed countless galaxies and and the Watcher stated he is a high-end universal buster at full power

2D_MASTER
It's a low showing. Even if he assumed humanoid form, he could've reverted back anytime to his full form when his existence is endangers. Not only that but that indicates he's prone to PIS and Demitri wasn't also at his full power during the fight.

And you say Pyron is destroys galaxies. I really haven't seen that but just so you know, Galactus powers is connected with the big bang and heir to the power of the previous embodiment of his universe (Eternity's predecessor). During the fight with the prodigal son that he created(Tyrant), they destroyed countless galaxies and and the Watcher stated he is a high-end universal buster at full power

Its about time sombody told the Capcom Fan boys what Galacticus is capable of. Seriously people, Pyron got defeated by Demitri, period, dont make excuses.

dvampire
"It's a low showing. Even if he assumed humanoid form, he could've reverted back anytime to his full form when his existence is endangers. Not only that but that indicates he's prone to PIS and Demitri wasn't also at his full power during the fight."

It's not low showing (especially since Demetri isn't weak btw). He fought them on their level, that's why he took Humanoid form to make it fare. Do you really think Demetri or any of them could have taking Pyron at full power?:confused

"And you say Pyron is destroys galaxies. I really haven't seen that but just so you know, Galactus powers is connected with the big bang and heir to the power of the previous embodiment of his universe (Eternity's predecessor). During the fight with the prodigal son that he created(Tyrant), they destroyed countless galaxies and and the Watcher stated he is a high-end universal buster at full power"

Nice! But I already knew what Galactus was capable of doing.

unrealman
I know Pyron destroies solor systems by cosuming stars and planets.

shin_remy
D Vampire post your scans again.. not by a link, just the pictures

unrealman
65 million years ago Pyron created the army of Phobos to exterminate all life on earth ( that's what killed that dinosaurs in the darkstalker world)

Gouki
Oh, different term of events in the Darkstalkers Storyline. That theory is kinda' coo'.

Sixth_Winged
It's not low showing (especially since Demetri isn't weak btw). He fought them on their level, that's why he took Humanoid form to make it fare. Do you really think Demetri or any of them could have taking Pyron at full power?:confused

Well considering Demitri was also weakened during that state, i still do consider that a low showing.

dvampire
Well considering Demitri was also weakened during that state, i still do consider that a low showing.

Well considering Pyron wasn't at fullpower, I don't consider it a low showing.

Acrosurge
I haven't seen anything from Pyron that Thanos, the Silver Surfer, or any of the higher Heralds couldn't do. If somebody posts feats or fights that put him higher than they, I might change my mind, but the way I see it, Galactus should end Pyron quickly.

bean_machine
A hungry G is weak and can be beaten quite easily, a fully powered G can destroy the universe 10 times over.

So it depends if G is full power or not.

A full power G would rape him a billion times over. wink

unrealman
Belial could beat Pyron he just forcefuly rip out his soul and crush it. he could also rip out his soul and seal it away in a another dimension.

Darkstorm Zero
Hmm, I think this has been done before (Might be on another forum but I am fairly certain i've seen it here...)

Anyways, wouldn't galactus simply drink up Pyron like a huge copsmic slurpee? Galactus does control cosmic energies and feeds on it too, he could simply manipulate Pyron into whatever he wanted and devour him.

Gouki
Yeah, I was waiting to see you post to figure out what would really happen.

Jabba the Hutt
Well, while i was banned i looked up some old threads. I learned of Pyron's powers. Now i feel that this is a mismatch, as in Galactus would destroy him with no effort whatsoever.

Gouki
Right, right.

Black Adam
Well, while i was banned i looked up some old threads. I learned of Pyron's powers. Now i feel that this is a mismatch, as in Galactus would destroy him with no effort whatsoever.

Why were you banned anyway?

Jabba the Hutt
"Bumping thread for no reason. Ignoring Moderator warnings"

my thoughts: wtf

Thunderstrike
Pyron is a turkey compared to Galactus. Galactus roasts him in an oven and eats him while wearing a planet sized Red Lobster bib.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.