Cerberus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Paradise
The blast door map makes frequent reference to something called "Cerberus." I believe this is their name for "the Monster." So now it has a name...

Cerberus, in case you don't know beyond Kingdom Hearts, is a three-headed dog from Greek mythology which guarded the entrance to Hell.

Black Rob
So the smoke monster is Cerberus?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Black Rob
So the smoke monster is Cerberus?

Not necessarily, just a hypothesis.

rickyduck
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
The blast door map makes frequent reference to something called "Cerberus." I believe this is their name for "the Monster." So now it has a name...

Cerberus, in case you don't know beyond Kingdom Hearts, is a three-headed dog from Greek mythology which guarded the entrance to Hell. Originally posted by Black Rob
So the smoke monster is Cerberus? Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Not necessarily, just a hypothesis.

if they abandoned The Staff because of a catastrophic cerberus system failure, thats a big hint, as the D.I wouldn't stay unprotected, unless it's some sort of medical device

Lord Paradise
Indeed, y'all.

Ness
the smoke was not the monster.. it was somthing for that charactor.. and the numbers are the only thing that keeps it from geting out probably.. i hoop they really start getting in to theis story more.. and i like the hole suspence part as much as the next person but ... COME ON DANG IT

rickyduck
Originally posted by Ness
the smoke was not the monster.. it was somthing for that charactor.. and the numbers are the only thing that keeps it from geting out probably.. i hoop they really start getting in to theis story more.. and i like the hole suspence part as much as the next person but ... COME ON DANG IT

its the security system - Rosseau even said

choosewisely
fluffyno expression

Marth18
wtf happened to michael

rickyduck
Originally posted by Marth18
wtf happened to michael

he comes back

Paranoid Pyro
Maybe the monster is referred to as Cerberus because it guards something. Something from hell.

You know, because Cerberus guards the gates of Hell.

loner hill
i love you guys <3 (no homo)

rickyduck
ur an unspecified gender eek!

loner hill
indeed i am shifty indeed i am. . .

rickyduck
laughing out loud

JustOwnin
Wonder if Cerberus (black smoke) true form looks something like this......... robot hey you never know, remember it does tend to make mechanical sounds at times!

ilvorlandobloom
Originally posted by JustOwnin
Wonder if Cerberus (black smoke) true form looks something like this......... robot hey you never know, remember it does tend to make mechanical sounds at times!

no i think it looks like this - dance lol....... yes the monster is a dancing banana... big grin

anyways... oh, Ness, the smoke really is the monster... Carlton Cuse (I met him!!!) said "The smoke creature and the monster are one and the same" in some interview. thats so crazy, how did the smoke grab the pilot from inside the plane and kill him like it did... i mean he was covered in blood.... how the hell does SMOKE do that? hmm... confused nope, cant figure it out

Flying High
maybe its like the smoke is sent out to find stuff...then the monster is sent out to get them smile

cain marko
i think, if you refer back to ep 10 of series two (i think) the camera panned into it and there were images of things. i dunno if this is called cerberus because it has something to do with the cerebral (sp?) parts of a person. which might explain why the others know so much i mean if the 'security device can read peoples mind ,if you will, then it will know they're pasts and possibly use this information to confuse them, like jack seeing his dad and other visions. the visions if it isn't clear from what i have said already may be projections from the 'black cloud'

just a thought

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.