crap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

helloimyellow
strawars is so completey crap. and it has ruinded so many peoples lives, thinks of all those 'loosers' who even no the language, just imagine they might even have a life if it wernt 4 starwars

AstroFan
"no the language" blink

helloimyellow
know

helloimyellow
as in can speak it fluently

Cascador
then you should see how star trek fans are...cause there is no language to learn in star wars, but there is in star trek...like Klingon...Lord of the Rings fans studying elvish...at least practicing with a saber can teach you some swordfighting...I dont call that wasted

and yeah if you're just here to bash star wars you better f*ck off...

sithsaber408
Originally posted by helloimyellow
as in can speak it fluently

Listen girlie, for a person with a profile like yours, talking shit about knowing ANY language, especially English for that matter, is a little beyond your area of expetise.

zap

helloimyellow
starwas n startrek r pretty much the sme crap, and do u think i might just be here 'to bash star wars' cause judging on what this thread si about im not to sure

Cascador
"crap" says enough of what you're doing here...again leave...or you're just wasting your time like every star trek fan learning klingon

helloimyellow
Originally posted by Cascador
then you should see how star trek fans are...cause there is no language to learn in star wars, but there is in star trek...like Klingon...Lord of the Rings fans studying elvish...at least practicing with a saber can teach you some swordfighting...I dont call that wasted

and yeah if you're just here to bash star wars you better f*ck off... y the fuk would i no the difference there both crap

helloimyellow
Originally posted by Cascador
"crap" says enough of what you're doing here...again leave...or you're just wasting your time like every star trek fan learning klingon u r wasting ure time with starwars or startrek or what eva there CRAP

sithsaber408
Originally posted by helloimyellow
y the fuk would i no the difference there both crap

So is your horrible abiltiy to type, you grammatical buffoon.

Be a good little girl now, and leave your shit in the toilet.

Eating it only makes you look stupid when it pops out of your mouth.

Here,
soap

Cascador
avoid the forum troll! just leave her...pathetic how she's acting...so better ignore her.

Ushgarak
One warning, helloimyellow. Keep spamming the forums ith this stuff and you will be banned.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.