Earthbound, One of the Best RPGs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Earthbound, I don't knmow how many of you know tis game but it is still my favorite game in all games that were ever made. Its an RPG where you go around your world with friends and companions trying the figure out why everything is ****ing up. And you eventually have to travel through time to kill bosses. You fight ghosts zombies, evil people dinosaurs and many many more. It was such a fun game and its fairly long too, I've beat it about 9 times now doing different things along the way. I wish they had made the sequal on N64 like they were going too.

Cool thing about the game is you can Name your three friends, dog, favorite food, favorite item/thing and a few other stuff)

Very worth finding and playing

Comments?

MadMel
is this the one with nes???...he rocked in ssbm..

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by MadMel
is this the one with nes???...he rocked in ssbm..

yes

BackFire
One of the most purely unique RPG's of all time, a very good game.

MadMel
never palyed earthbound.. ive played as ness though...he was alright

Lana
I need to get this game, my friend loves it yes

IcePunk
I've played it through about a hundred times and in my oppinion this is the best RPG for SNES.

Hey look what I found
http://www.themysticalforestzone.com/images/Site_Design/Earthbound%20Desktop.png

Vinny Valentine
Nice Picture of Gigas there.

I love the damn game so much *Plays his new file*

Vinny Valentine
Bump

§P0oONY
Bump... love this game with a passion.

Poo for life!

Vinny Valentine
laughing out loud

Too bad the game didn't use the true ending, after you beat giygas, they are supppose to live in the robots forever, knowing they saved humanity, but in the game t hey go back to there bodies in satern Valley

IcePunk
Just read spoiler and What the f**k? that'd be too sad sad

Lord Kadaj
Is this game downloadable? Or do you have to buy it?

IcePunk
You can download it it as a rom but then you'd break the law (damnit mad ) but if you wait for the Wii (and buy it of course) you'll be able to download it legaly and buying it will be hard since it's rare as hell and expensive, unless you're japanesse who can read and understand japannese and live in japan, you can buy any old game there cheap as hell.

EDIT : Sorry for stretching out the page sad

Scorpion_Master
Originally posted by IcePunk
I've played it through about a hundred times and in my oppinion this is the best RPG for SNES.

No i think that mario RPG is the Best IMOsmile stick out tongue

crazy_shadow
no rpg is better then legend of legaia :3

Sin Harvest
Earthbound...that game; I didn't like it to much. Now Super Mario RPG, that's a great role-playing game. Or Final Fantasy II (IV in Japan). Those two RPGs kick @$$.

But Mario & Luigi series (Super Star Saga and Partner's in Time) is a fun RPG and pretty funny too. Also SSS brings back the Koopalings as bosses. You know Larry, Roy, Morton, and all them.

Final Fantasy III (VI in Japan) was an excellent RPG. I didn't like it as much as II but I liked how the story never stayed focuses on just one person.

But Super Mario RPG has to be the best RPG ever.

Scorpion_Master
Yeah totally! big grin

CheeseMeUpYO
Earthbound was an awesome game. I really liked the characters in the game

Vinny Valentine
Super Mario RPG Was Good, I loved it andd still play it, but I don't think it Beat Earthbound.

You Can play earthbound 100 times and each time a differnt way and still win, Super mario RPG is the same always

Lyoko Saver
yea earthbound rocks! mario rpg is preatty good to but earthbound is still my fav snes game! those 2 r the only 2 rpgs i will play. Yea for controlling your freinds movements and names
yes yes yes yes yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.