Namor vs. Champion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Namor has been out of the water for nearly two hours. Champion doesn't have his Power Gem. Who takes this? Battle's in New York City.

JOE NUNEZ
I fell sorry for the city, can we move this fight to the beach coast.

The Fake Macoy
Namor's been out of the water for nearly 2 hours? How is this fight fair? I say that the Champion wins this. If Namor was fresh out of the water, than he'd have more of a chance.

the Darkone
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Namor's been out of the water for nearly 2 hours? How is this fight fair? I say that the Champion wins this. If Namor was fresh out of the water, than he'd have more of a chance.

Namor doesn't have chance in hell at all, The Champion went no jobbering is the most dangerous fighter in all of comics. Champion will put namor in a coma with his pinkie finger, seriously namor is not stronger enough to even phase the Champion.

Champion 10/10

Scoobless
Champion would win

meep-meep
Yeah Champ, if written accurately, would clobber Namor even if he just got out of the ocean and it was storming outside. Champion is just on a whole other level strength, skill and raw power wise.

Darth Kal-El
all right all right. hes out for 30 min. there. who wins?

Tshern
Champion still takes it.

Crease
Champion wins 10/10 fighting under a waterfall

Sixth_Winged
As much as i hate to vote for Champion, he get's the win here though i bet Namor will put up a good fight till he lose since Champion is a high-level jobber.

Wynndar
Namor stands no chance...

meep-meep
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
As much as i hate to vote for Champion, he get's the win here though i bet Namor will put up a good fight till he lose since Champion is a high-level jobber.

He's a jobber to nth degree for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.