KMC vs CBR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soujaboy09
Ok I read through the rules and I didn't see a rule against this so I hope I dont get banned for this.

Ok I joined CBR a while back, and it went nice fow a while. I then started talking in the Comicbook Rumbles thread(comicbook vs forum), and I heard some of the dumbest arguments ever. Not only that it was like if one person said something the next had to say it. So I gave up and just started saying stupid stuff.

So I was just wondering about any others experiance with CBR. I mean sure its a great site verry well put together, but some of the people there are just... wow. I got reported for showing Ultimate Colossus scans of his fight with Thor. They said it was PIS.

I think some of us here should go, and increase there knowledge.

Mods please dont close this, but if you decide to at least let it stay up for a while.

All Love intended, its a great site I just dont feel welcome.

Dont want to cause trouble just want to see if it was ok without the link.

TheKahn
What the f**k?

KMC>>>>>>>>>>>all other sites. Period. The genuinely nice, intelligent, funny, knowledgeable, and helpful individuals actually outnumber the jackasses and fanboys which is very rare on the Internet.

soujaboy09
Its just that some of the people there don't know very much about comics.

Blair Wind
superherochat is pretty cool, just thought I should let you know. KMC is my home when it comes to forums though.

never been on CBR much......so I cant really say anything...

soujaboy09
This is the best site I've been on. This site actually has great Mods, and knowledgeable members.

Darth Kal-El
you just made the same thread a while ago and it was closed....Why the hell are you making another one???

Scoobless
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
you just made the same thread a while ago and it was closed....Why the hell are you making another one???

The other one was closed because of a link that was posted... he didn't do that this time.... so what's the problem?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t398399.html

.... unless you're going to come up with a different reason for closing it this time

no expression

Murda Mase
This isn't even mainly a comicbook site and its better then them all.

Newsarama comes in second though.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Scoobless
The other one was closed because of a link that was posted... he didn't do that this time.... so what's the problem?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t398399.html

.... unless you're going to come up with a different reason for closing it this time

no expression this thread is still gonna get closed cuz its a versus forum and this isnt a versus match. stick out tongue

Murda Mase
It could get moved.

Scoobless
this thread is still gonna get closed cuz its a versus forum and this isnt a versus match. stick out tongue

that's more of a moving thing than a closing thing

stick out tongue stick out tongue

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Scoobless
that's more of a moving thing than a closing thing

stick out tongue stick out tongue all right you win this round....

badabing
Just checked out that CBR site out of morbid curiosity and saw a Care Bears vs My Little Pony thread. Soujaboy seek help and don't ever bring up CBR in this forum.

leonidas
all right you win this round....

at least you won something, scoob . . .

laughing laughing

Sixth_Winged
KMC's sig's and thread designs far outweigh CBR's bigger avatar. But for debates, as much as i hate to say it, but majority of people here would get pwned in debates if they encounter a veteran debater there. But they have the advantage of killing trolls and fanboys quicker before their disease could spread even moreso than KMC.

But, yeah. Some of the threads sucked there so i stopped posting there altogether. Their junior members are far too much delved into anime and manga and unfortunately, the combined factors make plenty of rubbish threads

soujaboy09
Originally posted by badabing
Just checked out that CBR site out of morbid curiosity and saw a Care Bears vs My Little Pony thread. Soujaboy seek help and don't ever bring up CBR in this forum.

It's not my fault some of the people at CBR are insane

soujaboy09
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
KMC's sig's and thread designs far outweigh CBR's bigger avatar. But for debates, as much as i hate to say it, but majority of people here would get pwned in debates if they encounter a veteran debater there. But they have the advantage of killing trolls and fanboys quicker before their disease could spread even moreso than KMC.

But, yeah. Some of the threads sucked there so i stopped posting there altogether. Their junior members are far too much delved into anime and manga and unfortunately, the combined factors make plenty of rubbish threads

I actually believe that the posters here have a lot more knowledge than some of the higher poster there. Some of the great posters here will post something and show scans to back up there debate. People there will just say something, and if a majority of the people there believe it then they think there correct.

Some of the people there truly believe that Savage Hulk is the strongest character on earth.

badabing
Originally posted by soujaboy09
It's not my fault some of the people at CBR are insane
You're right, it's not. I just snapped after I saw the Care Bears vs My Little Pony. laughing

TheKahn
Some of the people there truly believe that Savage Hulk is the strongest character on earth.

That's because he is shifty

Sixth_Winged
I actually believe that the posters here have a lot more knowledge than some of the higher poster there. Some of the great posters here will post something and show scans to back up there debate. People there will just say something, and if a majority of the people there believe it then they think there correct.

Dude, that's only the majority. Some of the high end vet debaters there would make people here almost cry of humiliation. At least that's the impression i got back a few years ago lurking there. Those vets were probably gone by now, only a few remains that seemed to have rared out. But maybe you're on to something because the quality have declined greatly from before.

And yes, I do think too that Savage Hulk to can become the strongest character on earth with the proper degree of anger.

soujaboy09
Dude, that's only the majority. Some of the high end vet debaters there would make people here almost cry of humiliation. At least that's the impression i got back a few years ago lurking there. Those vets were probably gone by now, only a few remains that seemed to have rared out. But maybe you're on to something because the quality have declined greatly from before.

And yes, I do think too that Savage Hulk to can become the strongest character on earth with the proper degree of anger.

The quality of the website may have declined

I agree with you to an extent about the Hulk being the strongest on earth. I believe that he's the strongest out of the mortals, but not the gods, and immortals.

Sixth_Winged
Well he does have no strength cap as have been addressed before depending on the anger/strength relationship. The only real question would be if he could achieve or be capable of anger enough to surpass everyone.

leonidas
Dude, that's only the majority. Some of the high end vet debaters there would make people here almost cry of humiliation.

ya don't say, eh. point one out. c'mon, point one out!

boxing

big grin

Blair Wind
Originally posted by leonidas
at least you won something, scoob . . .
laughing laughing

thats cruel......shifty

soujaboy09
I understand what your saying, but do you truly believe that a man made Hulk on human tech can become stronger than those who have whole universes under there power?

Sixth_Winged
ya don't say, eh. point one out. c'mon, point one out!

boxing

big grin

Don't take it out on me! See this KMC logo branded on my back. Not CBR here.....No sir big grin

leonidas
embarrasment

Sixth_Winged
Maybe they relocated at SHC. Then again, i see too many KMC members there too...

TheKahn
I understand what your saying, but do you truly believe that a man made Hulk on human tech can become stronger than those who have whole universes under there power?

Why the hell not? Now it might take him years of getting kicked in the scrotum and being told that his movie was worse than Catwoman (or whatever it takes to really pisses him off) but eventually he could become stronger than anyone on earth.

K Von Doom
I actually check CBR out more than KMC. Despite the numerous manga/anime threads which I don't care for, they've got a lot of the regular comic debates as well as some other somewhat interesting non-comic-related match ups which would get removed from the KMC site.

leonidas
Originally posted by K Von Doom
I actually check CBR out more than KMC. Despite the numerous manga/anime threads which I don't care for, they've got a lot of the regular comic debates as well as some other somewhat interesting non-comic-related match ups which would get removed from the KMC site.

but . . . you're a girl.

stick out tongue

big grin

K Von Doom
but . . . you're a girl.

stick out tongue

mad

embarrasment

outarddwarf
I went there and i find it difficult at best to find threads and such. I dislike it greatly.

soujaboy09
Originally posted by outarddwarf
I went there and i find it difficult at best to find threads and such. I dislike it greatly.

There a good thread once in a while

grey fox
There a good thread once in a while

Whereas theirs a good thread here every hour or so , i don't hold much truck with other sites.....

DigiMark007
Originally posted by K Von Doom

We have to maintain a bit stricter order because many of the forums are overridden with threads as it is. So I suppose that would be a negative aspect of this, but at the same time I think it would be hard to find as much focused comic debate anywhere else.

Also, closing. soujaboy was genuinely interested in this, so the thread wasn't malicious or anything, but not including a link is simply a convenient loophole for something that can be found with a simple search on google or yahoo or something similar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.