Dnd Online (pc game)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaya_the_elf
Alright this is new game out, and I love to role-play. I play Dnd, but only the real game of it. I was wondering how the computer game is, and if you have played please let me know your review.

Is it better than Neverwinter nights? Should I buy it? Those are the main questions I had.

IcePunk
WTF is Dnd?

Lana
Dungeons and Dragons, duh.

I've never played either so I don't know.

MadMel
i was gonna have a go at the real game...but fate stood in the way *remembers those days* hmm no...anyways, the screen on this game look sick as...i dont think ill get it though...i usually only buy 1 or two games a year

Mišt
Originally posted by IcePunk
WTF is Dnd?

*slaps* Like only the base of every single RPG ever...

MadMel
that is true...d&d was the first rpg ever...it was made by 'wizards of the coast'

Lana
Except WotC didn't exist when DnD was made....they simply bought it...

IcePunk
Originally posted by Lana
Dungeons and Dragons, duh.

I've never played either so I don't know. Just what I thought it meant, it sounds old...

MadMel
it is old...

Lana
Originally posted by IcePunk
Just what I thought it meant, it sounds old...

My parents played DnD when they were in high school....nearly 30 years ago....it's old.

(and I wonder where I get my love of role-playing from laughing out loud )

IcePunk
I'm aware that this is of topic but have you guys checked out cuz if you havent, you should, they've got about every Videogame and anime soundtrack in the frickin' world, I'm doin' some commercial or anything it's just that everyone REALLY needs to check this site out

Edit: it's for frickin' free

Edit by Lana: They're also illegal downloads. So don't post stuff like that.

MadMel
woah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.