He-man vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Lobo comes in to eternia to cause havok,can He-man stop him.

badabing
I think Lobo would pimp slap He Man. Lobo has a speed advantage also.

CaptainStoic
Lobo will beat the boogers out of him

meep-meep
Lobo pimp slaps he-man. cuts his hair and makes a necklace outta it, takes his sword and ries to seduce all the hot honeys in Eternia. Oh he owns the bag o' bones too.

long pig
He-Man is stronger, but that's about it. Lobo is faster/more durable/smarter/better fighter and fights really...really...nasty.

Thunderstrike
The Main Man takes it, and then goes and beats up Superman again.

CaptainStoic
it would go a little like this:
He-man: By the power of Graggghhh!
Lobo: Stupid Bastich gimme that sword.

h1a8
If we are talking about he-man of the 80's then it is quite clear.
He man is strongest, indestructible, infinite reflexes. If there is no evidence showing the limit of he-man then how can someone say that he will lose.

the Darkone
Because Lobo kills Gods, and plus Lobo is immortal He-Man is not. Lobo will rape him and leave enternia with his sword and take Tela also.

badabing
Some of these replies are cracking me up. laughing laughing laughing

batdude123
Originally posted by long pig
He-Man is stronger, but that's about it. Lobo is faster/more durable/smarter/better fighter and fights really...really...nasty.

SMARTER??????????? What the f**k?

Superherovandal
yup the dude created a virus as a kid to destroy everyone in his homeworld but him.

batdude123
Originally posted by Superherovandal
yup the dude created a virus as a kid to destroy everyone in his homeworld but him.

Really? He's always portrayed as a dumbass.

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
Because Lobo kills Gods, and plus Lobo is immortal He-Man is not. Lobo will rape him and leave enternia with his sword and take Tela also.

How can you rape someone who is infinitely stronger than you.
Anyway it will be a stalemate since Lobo is immortal. But knocking him out counts as a win. So he-man wins. Also, He-man is one of the most resourceful characters ever. He simply finds a way to win (not kill). Or He can simply throw him into the sun.

Tshern
Also beating Lobo into bloody pulp or hitting him to smithereens is enough as he can't continue fighting.

Juntai
Originally posted by batdude123
Really? He's always portrayed as a dumbass. He also invented the way to keep it from harming himself, and then played thrash metal on his guitar on top of a skyscraper while his homeworld died.

Juntai
Originally posted by h1a8
How can you rape someone who is infinitely stronger than you.
Anyway it will be a stalemate since Lobo is immortal. But knocking him out counts as a win. So he-man wins. Also, He-man is one of the most resourceful characters ever. He simply finds a way to win (not kill). Or He can simply throw him into the sun. He's not infinitely stronger, Lobo is strong enough to throw down with Superman. Lobo also has superspeed that He Man does not, and can discern any weakness in a character automatically, be it a natural weakness to an enemy but also in combat style.

Juntai
Originally posted by Tshern
Also beating Lobo into bloody pulp or hitting him to smithereens is enough as he can't continue fighting. O.O
Lobo's blood can make fully functional clones of himself.

Tshern
That's true too, picked my words in a wrong manner. My point just was that killing isn't the only option, so both can be beaten, not only He-man.

Btw, am I the only one who thinks it's weird that he can clone himself? First he kills all of his kind to be unique and then he makes clones...

Juntai
That's true too, picked my words in a wrong manner. My point just was that killing isn't the only option, so both can be beaten, not only He-man.

Btw, am I the only one who thinks it's weird that he can clone himself? First he kills all of his kind to be unique and then he makes clones... And the clones achieve their objective, then hunt and kill eachother until there's only one left. Cause there's only one Main Man.

Tshern
Yep, but in my opinion it's still odd. Well, it's just an opinion...

Juntai
Yep, but in my opinion it's still odd. Well, it's just an opinion... Ever read one of Lobo's comics? Not an appearance, but one of HIS comics?

He's a pretty odd character altogether. I've read pretty much every issue. My old roommate was a fanatic, the only comic he ever liked.

TheKahn
No way Lobo loses to this guy. No way....

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/526/heman1tl.th.jpg

Tshern
Sorry, only one story arc some years ago. I've been looking for Lobo-comics, but they're damn hard to find here in Finland. Pretty much the only possibility is too look from a second have book shop and with a student budget there isn't too much to buy. That's one of the reasons why I'm more Marvel-oriented, they are easier to find in here.

Oh yeah, and of course I've read the Amalgam issues where he had his infamous fight with Wolverine... One of the biggest PIS fights I've ever seen.

Deicide
He-Man is more powerful in Castle Greyskull. so if the fight wound up inside the castle walls then He-man owns. and Sorceress turns Lobo into a toad. and He-Man drops a mountain on him. haw-haw.....

Juntai
Sorry, only one story arc some years ago. I've been looking for Lobo-comics, but they're damn hard to find here in Finland. Pretty much the only possibility is too look from a second have book shop and with a student budget there isn't too much to buy. That's one of the reasons why I'm more Marvel-oriented, they are easier to find in here.

Oh yeah, and of course I've read the Amalgam issues where he had his infamous fight with Wolverine... One of the biggest PIS fights I've ever seen. Well, Lobo is a comedy type of character, he's not very conventional or serious, and everything about him is 'odd', pretty much.

Tshern
I heard he was supposed to be a parody of Wolverine, but he pretty muched turned out to be popular as hell. Oh yeah, if you can give me any recommendation of Lobo comics I'd be glad. Story arcs, issue numbers or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.