Weapon X Tag Team Battle:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no prep, bloodlust: on, until the point of death, or incapicitaion(in deadpools case because he is immortal)

Team 1:

Wolverine
Agent Zero

vs

Team 2:

Omega Red
Deadpool

batdude123
I think Team 2 would win this fight.

Thunderstrike
Team 2

braz
yea me 2, Omega, though i hate to say it would pwn wolvie and idunno about agent zero n deadpool, probably agent zero, but then omega red'll kill him too

batdude123
Actually, come to think of it all Agent Zero would have to do is shoot one of his blasts at DP and then Deadpool couldn't heal from it because it counteracts the healing process. So that incapacitates Deadpool leaving Omega Red to deal with Wolvie and Agent Zero. They'd take him down eventually, so now that I think of it, Team 1 should win.

jrodslam
laughing How does Wolverine and Agent Zero take down Omega Red?

braz
idunno^ omega reds one badazz, not to mention he has superhuman strength(class 10) unlike agent zero n wolvie who are just peak humans(or supposed to be, doesnt matter, Red's still way stronger) and those tentacles and those poison pheremone things he could induce through his tentacles, he could grab each one, wolvie in one tentacle n zero n the other, n just squeeze the life out of em via suffocation w/ 10 ton strength, life depletion, OR induction of pheremones..that is, only if he could find agent zero, which COULD be a problem however...

talking to batdude123*

TheKahn
Originally posted by jrodslam
laughing How does Wolverine and Agent Zero take down Omega Red?

Vodka? drunk

braz
eh.?

inamilist
I think red can beat Wolvie + Zero, given he has his pheremones and death touch

if not its team one, but they get bloodied up real bad

jrodslam
Originally posted by inamilist
I think red can beat Wolvie + Zero, given he has his pheremones and death touch

if not its team one, but they get bloodied up real bad

Hell, Red beat Wolvie without using either. Simply outlasted him.

inamilist

wow.... respect omega red

do you think he could do the same to wolvie and zero togeather?

jrodslam
wow.... respect omega red

do you think he could do the same to wolvie and zero togeather?

Beat them at the same time with just h2h combat? His chances would be slim, but he might be able to. Hed put up a good fight thats for sure.

If he uses the Death Factor or Phermones(if it works on Agent X), he definately can beat them both.

inamilist
Beat them at the same time with just h2h combat? His chances would be slim, but he might be able to. Hed put up a good fight thats for sure.

If he uses the Death Factor or Phermones(if it works on Agent X), he definately can beat them both.

ya, thats what i was thinking

i didnt know he was above wolvie without them though...

jrodslam
Red is durable as hell, highly trained in different forms of combat and is old as dirt. Its not knows if hes as old as Wolvie, but hes still hella old. Hes like a walking vampire.

inamilist
nice, i thought he was just some tanked out russian super soldier, akin to a cap with tentacles and carbonium armor

shows what i know lol

jrodslam
nice, i thought he was just some tanked out russian super soldier, akin to a cap with tentacles and carbonium armor

shows what i know lol

Thats exactly what he is. Russias counter to Cap. However he already had the phermones and death factor before getting the armor, carbonadium and tentacles.

What gets me angry is that hes not in more comics. Hes badass.

meep-meep
^ fore shore

braz

What gets me angry is that hes not in more comics. Hes badass.

hell yea he is, i remember when i was like 7 years old, he scared the $hit! out of me

capt it up
actauly ur wrong. first he used his death spore and he also was helpped with by drugs, which omga red states the issue later.

jrodslam
Originally posted by capt it up
actauly ur wrong. first he used his death spore and he also was helpped with by drugs, which omga red states the issue later.

no

When they actually battled which was outside in the snow, Wolvie wasnt drugged at all. Wolvie was drugged and recieved the Death Factor the day before. He healed from all that. When they fought in the snow, it was a combat exercise that lasted 17 hours, 53 minutes and some seconds. It was a test of combat and stamina. Red beat him. Red did mention the drugs and watchful eyes in the next issue. But when they fought in the snow, there were only watchful eyes and no drugs. They did drug him after that and started running more tests.

braz
did he use his death spore though?

jrodslam
In the first encounter, Red had to capture Wolvie, so he did use it then.

Wolvie was held for a day and had some drugs injected into him and some tests run. His healing factor kicked in and flushed the drugs. The next morning, there was a fighting exercise with everyone looking via cam-corders and windows. They wanted to test Wolvies stamina and fighting skills vs Red's. Red didnt use the Phermones or the Death Factor. He just outlasted Wolvie.

In later issues, Wolvie broke free of his bonds and engaged Red for a quick moment. It isnt clear if Red used the Death Factor cause Wolvie was still talking, so i assume he didnt.

Red does use the Death Factor on Wolvie in X-Men #18. Second time he used it since X-Men #4.

braz
sweet, omega red's badass, are there any recent X-Men comics that feature him at all?

jrodslam
NOPE.sad

braz
damn.

batdude123
Originally posted by braz
damn.

Oh poop!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bawling

braz
actually, to come to think of it, this fight would actually be very CLOSE... cuz...ok, lets say Wolverine takes on Omega Red, Red comes out on top via carbonanium armor which is the next best thing next to adamantium, and strong enough to stop adamantium claws(it takes adamantium under very, very extreme temperatures & force to actually pierce carbonanium), and thus Red beats him w/ either: 10 ton strength n fighting skills which causes major internal bleeding, wraps him in tentacles and injects pherome, then sucks the life out of em', sry wolvie's gone no then agent zero incapicitates deadpool via vibranium suit which blocks bullets, n then agent zero and Omega Red go at it n i believe this is the deciding factor, because if i do recall, agent zero DOES have adamantium piercing rifle rounds for his sniper rifle, and like i stated before carbomanium is softer than adamantium, so Agent Zero would be able to penetrate his armor and could simply just put on his cloak, hide out from a far distance away n snipe Omega sad

capt it up
no

When they actually battled which was outside in the snow, Wolvie wasnt drugged at all. Wolvie was drugged and recieved the Death Factor the day before. He healed from all that. When they fought in the snow, it was a combat exercise that lasted 17 hours, 53 minutes and some seconds. It was a test of combat and stamina. Red beat him. Red did mention the drugs and watchful eyes in the next issue. But when they fought in the snow, there were only watchful eyes and no drugs. They did drug him after that and started running more tests.
what ar eu talken about. red states clearl that this time there will be no drugs when wolevrien first trys to escape. he clealr says there will be no drugs meaning wolverine was drugged the first time and he also had been death spored. also it was 16 hours not 17.

batdude123
Originally posted by braz
actually, to come to think of it, this fight would actually be very CLOSE... cuz...ok, lets say Wolverine takes on Omega Red, Red comes out on top via carbonanium armor which is the next best thing next to adamantium, and strong enough to stop adamantium claws(it takes adamantium under very, very extreme temperatures & force to actually pierce carbonanium), and thus Red beats him w/ either: 10 ton strength n fighting skills which causes major internal bleeding, wraps him in tentacles and injects pherome, then sucks the life out of em', sry wolvie's gone no then agent zero incapicitates deadpool via vibranium suit which blocks bullets, n then agent zero and Omega Red go at it n i believe this is the deciding factor, because if i do recall, agent zero DOES have adamantium piercing rifle rounds for his sniper rifle, and like i stated before carbomanium is softer than adamantium, so Agent Zero would be able to penetrate his armor and could simply just put on his cloak, hide out from a far distance away n snipe Omega sad

Actually, just to stop you right there, Agent Zero/Maverick wouldn't take down Deadpool via the vibranium suit, he'd take him down because Weapon X made Agent Zero's mutant power blasts counteract anybody with a healing factor. So actually, the more Deadpools body tried to heal itself, the more the enzyme would inflict the damage. Just so ya know. wink Happy Dance

braz
^aha, and how does Zero emit these blasts?

capt it up
he can firer them through his hands

braz
he can firer them through his hands

ok, Agent Zero still beats Omega Red too smokin'

jrodslam
what ar eu talken about. red states clearl that this time there will be no drugs when wolevrien first trys to escape. he clealr says there will be no drugs meaning wolverine was drugged the first time and he also had been death spored. also it was 16 hours not 17.

Red tells Wolvie that this time there will be no drugs or any watchful eyes. When they fought in the snow, there were only the watching eyes. The drugs have already worn off many hours ago.

When Wolvie is suffering from the drugs, his speech is slurred. Look at how clear his speech is on page 11 while fighting. The drugs he recieved prior to the fight which was hourse later, possibly 24 hours later, had already worn off. Then look at his speech while drugged on page 21. He was drugged on page 17 then only a FEW hours later, Red stated how the drugs are starting to wear off. Wolvie broke free the ran away from Red.

And yes it was "17 hours, 53 minutes and an odd number of seconds."

Im looking at the comic right now. 17 hours goint on 18 hours. Not 16.

capt it up
Red tells Wolvie that this time there will be no drugs or any watchful eyes. When they fought in the snow, there were only the watching eyes. The drugs have already worn off many hours ago.

When Wolvie is suffering from the drugs, his speech is slurred. Look at how clear his speech is on page 11 while fighting. The drugs he recieved prior to the fight which was hourse later, possibly 24 hours later, had already worn off. Then look at his speech while drugged on page 21. He was drugged on page 17 then only a FEW hours later, Red stated how the drugs are starting to wear off. Wolvie broke free the ran away from Red.

And yes it was "17 hours, 53 minutes and an odd number of seconds."

Im looking at the comic right now. 17 hours goint on 18 hours. Not 16.
red said ther would be no drugs for a reason. red easiliy implyed there were drugs and wolverine that they were given to wolverine thats why when wolverien escaped omga red goes this will finnally be my true victory

jrodslam
red said ther would be no drugs for a reason. red easiliy implyed there were drugs and wolverine that they were given to wolverine thats why when wolverien escaped omga red goes this will finnally be my true victory

I never said that Wolvie never got drugged. HOWEVER when they fought in the snow, Wolvie wasnt drugged. The drugs had already worn off. They only last a couple of hours if that due to Wolvies healing factor. Like i said before. Notice the different type of speech when Wolvie is drugged and when hes not. Totaly different.

braz
^it doesnt matter, omega red still beats wolvie via tentacles, 10 ton strength & poison pherenome

capt it up
I never said that Wolvie never got drugged. HOWEVER when they fought in the snow, Wolvie wasnt drugged. The drugs had already worn off. They only last a couple of hours if that due to Wolvies healing factor. Like i said before. Notice the different type of speech when Wolvie is drugged and when hes not. Totaly different.
dude why woudl omga red say it if the drugs were not in effect? please tell me why he would bother saying it. the drugs were in effect . wolverine ahs been drugged they may have been almsot done with by the end of the fight but thats doubt full. yes the drugs werent as abd becuase they had been fighting for 16 hours but he was still drugg. omga red was still using death spores, the fight was less then fair.

jrodslam
dude why woudl omga red say it if the drugs were not in effect? please tell me why he would bother saying it. the drugs were in effect . wolverine ahs been drugged they may have been almsot done with by the end of the fight but thats doubt full. yes the drugs werent as abd becuase they had been fighting for 16 hours but he was still drugg. omga red was still using death spores, the fight was less then fair.

Red stated that because he knew Wolverine had been previously drugged. The drugs werent in affect when they were fighting. Like is said look at the different types of speech from Wolvie being drugged and not being drugged. He whole fight was to test the stamina and fighting skills of Wolvie vs Red.

Why would Matsuo say that "It is enough to know Omega Red's fabled stamina is undiminished." If Wolvie was drugged, you cant really give Red credit for outlasting him now can you? Everyone did. 17 HOURS of fighting. Wolvie wasnt drugged at all. When he was clearly drugged, his healing factor flushed it out within a couple of hours.

Also, Red NEVER used the Death Spores. If he did Wolvie would have been out cold. Just like he was at the end of #4, and in #18.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.