Sora Vs. Roxas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LiL nAstY GirL
Ok, whose the better half?

Tallis
essentially they're exactly even. But I'm gonna have to go with sora if he is capable of transeforming into his ultimate form

scarecrow088
i just barely got it but what i seen so far is that sora would win but like i said i just started playing

NBT
Sora!

1021kid
Originally posted by NBT
Sora! smile

Blaxican Style
Meh, Roxxas has more expieriance, but Sora is the key blade master.

NBT
EXPERIENCE matters but Sora has more features.

caocao200
sora..

Jabba the Hutt
Wolverine...

FG725
didnt sora like own him in the world that never was or whatever when Roxas had two blades

S.S
Originally posted by FG725
didnt sora like own him in the world that never was or whatever when Roxas had two blades
No Roxas was impressed so he left.

Quincy Archer
Originally posted by S.S
No Roxas was impressed so he left.

to be precise...(and when I say "to be precise" I really mean "to be an ******* and correct you)

Sora did win. If you remember, Sora calls the keyblade, and slashes him across the chest. Roxas then nearly faints, tells him he's impressed, and moves on.

And I wouldn't insult Roxas if it wasn't true, because clearly u can tell roxas is my favorite.

S.S
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
to be precise...(and when I say "to be precise" I really mean "to be an ******* and correct you)

Sora did win. If you remember, Sora calls the keyblade, and slashes him across the chest. Roxas then nearly faints, tells him he's impressed, and moves on.

And I wouldn't insult Roxas if it wasn't true, because clearly u can tell roxas is my favorite.
And you are an *******............. mad

I only seen the movie once my second play through I skipped it. embarrasment

FG725
Originally posted by Quincy Archer

And I wouldn't insult Roxas if it wasn't true, because clearly u can tell roxas is my favorite. wassup Quince havent seen you round in awhile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.