TMNT vs Daredevil, Wolverine, Elektra, and Ronin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hit and Run
For any one who doesn't know, TMNT stands for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Every one gets his or her standard equipment. Bloodlust on. Who wins?

Tshern
Team 2 wins.

Tallis
don't underestimate the turtles

Tshern
Hey, Shredder is a hardboiled fighter and he would beat this guys with his coolness only, but Turtles just can't take them out without Shredder.

golem370
Wolverine could beat them alone he a better fighter them all of them together including Splinter and his weapons are stronger then there weapons and he close to being stronger then them combined. He wins 9/10 alone

Hit and Run
Bump

Metalmanx
Originally posted by golem370
Wolverine could beat them alone he a better fighter them all of them together including Splinter and his weapons are stronger then there weapons and he close to being stronger then them combined. He wins 9/10 alone

Sorry, I'm gonna have to argue that one. Wolvie's healing factor will definitely give him an advantage in this fight, but we're not talking about the crappy tv show Turtles here. Have you ever read the comics? It's pretty dark and they are BADASS. Any two of the turtles can take out Wolverine, in my opinion.

Daredevil, Elektra, and Ronin are where the turtles are going to have trouble.

So far, I'm undecided.

Thunderstrike
http://www.rmlicensing.com/ENG/Ninja/ninja2.gif

I too have read the comics. Turtles for the win, but Ronin and Electra would be tough. I think that Leo would have a tough time, unless Wolverine activates his ability to defy anything logical.

bean_machine
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
...unless Wolverine activates his ability to defy anything logical.

lol cool laughing

Deicide
i had some of the older Turtles comics and they always painted Raphael black, like a shadow. was there a reason to this? the rest of the Turtles were normal in color and Raphael was a shadow. whats up with that??

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
http://www.rmlicensing.com/ENG/Ninja/ninja2.gif

I too have read the comics. Turtles for the win, but Ronin and Electra would be tough. I think that Leo would have a tough time, unless Wolverine activates his ability to defy anything logical.
good point i say..lol laughing laughing laughing but wolvie has been know to survive nuclear blasts at point blank ..
click these and sit bacl and laugh
1) http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6250050
2) http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6250053
3) http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6250060

samishe
This is how i see it:
round 1
Wolverine vs Leonardo = Wolverine
Raphael vs Electra = Raphael
Deardevil vs Donatello = Donatello
Ronin vs Michleangelo = Ronin

round 2
Ronin vs Donatello = Don
Paph vs Wolvie = Logan

round 3
Wolvie vs Don = Wolvie.

srankmissingnin
Both Wolverine and Elektra could solo any incarnation of the turtles easily, and hell Matt and Echo are more then capable of doing the same but they admittedly will have to work for a win.

Just a side not for samishe who doesn't seem to know much about Elektra. She one of marvels best hand to hand combatants and to top that off she has low level telepathy and a variety of other quasi-mystical ninja tricks. She has superhuman strength (she has thrown her sai into a gun barrel with enough force to rip the shooters hand off at the wrist and send the severed handed bursting through his chest) and superhuman speed agility and reflexes (hell she was a gold metal Olympic athlete at the age of 14). Elektra is a beast and once again I recommend to anyone who didnt read her MK series to do so, should be able to pick up some back issues at your local shop.

The chance that Elektra even gets tagged by on of the turtles is slim.

samishe
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Both Wolverine and Elektra could solo any incarnation of the turtles easily, and hell Matt and Echo are more then capable of doing the same but they admittedly will have to work for a win.

Just a side not for samishe who doesn't seem to know much about Elektra. She one of marvels best hand to hand combatants and to top that off she has low level telepathy and a variety of other quasi-mystical ninja tricks. She has superhuman strength (she has thrown her sai into a gun barrel with enough force to rip the shooters hand off at the wrist and send the severed handed bursting through his chest) and superhuman speed agility and reflexes (hell she was a gold metal Olympic athlete at the age of 14). Elektra is a beast and once again I recommend to anyone who didnt read her MK series to do so, should be able to pick up some back issues at your local shop.

The chance that Elektra even gets tagged by on of the turtles is slim.

Dude you say that Electra or Logan could solo defeat all turtles?
Then you're the one who haven't read comics here. I know Electra well enough. I bet you judge about turtles by stupid cartoon that appeared in 80's. Raphael could take Electra by himself.

golem370
Wolverine is a experience fighter in all forms of fighting in the World turtles has a better chance of beating Batman in hand to hand then they do Wolverine. Case in point

golem370
and

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by samishe
Dude you say that Electra or Logan could solo defeat all turtles?
Then you're the one who haven't read comics here. I know Electra well enough. I bet you judge about turtles by stupid cartoon that appeared in 80's. Raphael could take Electra by himself.

The only turtles comics I haven't read are the remakes that hit the stand with all the other retro books awhile ago, published by DW I believe. Once again Wolverine and Elektra could solo ANY INCARNATION of the TMN on their own, and that includes the orignal comic if you're confused.

Raph couldn't even hit Elektra and that is assuming she doesn't a) read his mind to figure his next attack and b) create and elborate illusion in his mind and finish him off while his doing something totally different.

samishe
Wolverine is a experience fighter in all forms of fighting in the World turtles has a better chance of beating Batman in hand to hand then they do Wolverine. Case in point

Tell me why couldn't turtles defeat Logan.
Lets take Leo as an example.
Logan is experienced, Leo either
Logan is fast, Leo is faster
Logan is strong, Leo is stronger(YES he is)

Leo could just cut him to a condition when it would take Wolverine hours to regenerate.

Thunderstrike
Wolverine has problems with people that are green in color.
http://66.254.99.158/content/6/2/3/62327e86f743e0359cb59ace63aef4ce.jpg

samishe
The only turtles comics I haven't read are the remakes that hit the stand with all the other retro books awhile ago, published by DW I believe. Once again Wolverine and Elektra could solo ANY INCARNATION of the TMN on their own, and that includes the orignal comic if you're confused.

Raph couldn't even hit Elektra and that is assuming she doesn't a) read his mind to figure his next attack and b) create and elborate illusion in his mind and finish him off while his doing something totally different.

You overrate marvels and underrate Turtles to much. The problem is that people used to think of them as of stupid, childish characters.

jrodslam
Instead of people saying Turtles are being underrated, why dont someone post up some feats with pics? Theres more than enough evidence that support why and how DD and the bunch can beat the Turtles.

golem370
This is one reason why I think the Turtles have slim chance when Wolverine went threw that period where he was wearing that ninja out fit he faced off against savage hulk or mindless hulk and he was getting to tar beat out of him but when ever Hulk stop hitting him he kept getting up and fighting now after about 10 to 20 minutes Hulk got bored with beating Wolverine and just left put he didn't put Wolverine down so a couple Ninja Turtles won't out fight Wolverine and won't outlast Wolverine.

samishe
This is one reason why I think the Turtles have slim chance when Wolverine went threw that period where he was wearing that ninja out fit he faced off against savage hulk or mindless hulk and he was getting to tar beat out of him but when ever Hulk stop hitting him he kept getting up and fighting now after about 10 to 20 minutes Hulk got bored with beating Wolverine and just left put he didn't put Wolverine down so a couple Ninja Turtles won't out fight Wolverine and won't outlast Wolverine.

Right, Wolverine took hits from Hulk!
Oh and he once was KOed by Jean Gray, she made him hit the wall. Tough Wolvie!

jrodslam

laughing

golem370
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/t/tmnt.htm

batdude123

That was in the Ultimate Universe dude! Were not talking about Ultimate Wolverine.

capt it up
Tell me why couldn't turtles defeat Logan.
Lets take Leo as an example.
Logan is experienced, Leo either
Logan is fast, Leo is faster
Logan is strong, Leo is stronger(YES he is)

Leo could just cut him to a condition when it would take Wolverine hours to regenerate.
logan has more then 4 tiems leo experience.
leo faster? highly doubt it. leo alst tiem i check ahs only peakhuman agility and reflex wolverine a whole leevl over that.
strength wolverine takes it im sorry what is leo best feat? highly doubt it on par with wolverine.
case in piont prove the shit ur saying.
wolverine also has many times the stamina and the durability.

capt it up
jean also is pheniox and would destroy all the turtles were a mere thought.

samishe
Originally posted by capt it up
jean also is pheniox and would destroy all the turtles were a mere thought.

She wasn't Phuenix then. She used TK to simply throw him.

samishe
logan has more then 4 tiems leo experience.
leo faster? highly doubt it. leo alst tiem i check ahs only peakhuman agility and reflex wolverine a whole leevl over that.
strength wolverine takes it im sorry what is leo best feat? highly doubt it on par with wolverine.
case in piont prove the shit ur saying.
wolverine also has many times the stamina and the durability.

Well if to go according to Marvel writers(not according to crazy fanboys) Logan also has only peakhuman strength that a little bit enhanced by adamantium skeleton.
Wolverine has better reflexes? Where the hell you got that from? You don't know anything about Leo's reflexes so you can't judge.

Oh! And one more thing...

Watch your DAMN mouth and don't EVER take discussions personal!
You're starting to insult people only because they have another point of view. No wonder you've been banned!

Tshern
Definition of irony updated.

He used one swearword and asked you to prove your claims. Not that bad. And he has a good point, plenty of Wolverine's feats have been posted all over the forum, but haven't seen too many Turtles-feats lying around.

But yeah, The Turtles won't be taking this match, there too much for them to bear.

samishe
Originally posted by Tshern

He used one swearword and asked you to prove your claims. Not that bad. And he has a good point, plenty of Wolverine's feats have been posted all over the forum, but haven't seen too many Turtles-feats lying around.

But yeah, The Turtles won't be taking this match, there too much for them to bear.

I never said turtles win. I only said that there is no chance for Wolverine to kill them by himself.

Tshern
Well, that's for sure. Though Wolverine in my opinion is better in practically every aspect than one of the Turtles there is no way he could incapacitate or kill them all at once before getting knocked out himself...

batdude123
She wasn't Phuenix then. She used TK to simply throw him.

Like I said before, that was in the Ultimate Universe and were not talking about Ultimate Wolverine.

samishe
Originally posted by batdude123
Like I said before, that was in the Ultimate Universe and were not talking about Ultimate Wolverine.

Well, ultimate Wolverine doesn't differ much from original. Anyway original Wolverine was also KOed by someone who is far below Hulk's level.

batdude123
Yeah, but for this particular fight, the turtles are WAY below Hulks strength and I doubt they could.

soleran30
I always thought the Turtles came out ahead of all human stats not by alot but that they are above them. I am not going to search for the stats its been like 11 years since I looked at them.

batdude123
Idk, you could be right.

capt it up
Well, ultimate Wolverine doesn't differ much from original. Anyway original Wolverine was also KOed by someone who is far below Hulk's level.
in one hit? also orignal is quite diffrent from ultimate

capt it up

capt it up

thank u

samishe

capt it up
Enhanced by adamanyium skeleton, just like i sad. You shouldn't have bothered posting all this twice, i saw it already in respect thread.
I used to be Wolverine fan, i just hate when people overrate characters.
4 turtles at the same time. no
actauly is amdatium does enchance his strength but that not why he ahs superhuman strength he has it with out it. and those feats soem of which are bone claw wolverine. admaitum skeleotn would make wolverine slower yet with it he still ahs superhuman reflexes and agility.
also I neevr said he could beat all the turtles at once I said with out a doubt he could beat leo one on one.

samishe
actauly is amdatium does enchance his strength but that not why he ahs superhuman strength he has it with out it. and those feats soem of which are bone claw wolverine. admaitum skeleotn would make wolverine slower yet with it he still ahs superhuman reflexes and agility.
also I neevr said he could beat all the turtles at once I said with out a doubt he could beat leo one on one.

Thats what i admitted in my first post(look at it)
I was comparing Leo with Logan only because someone said he could beat all 4 of them at the same time.

capt it up
Thats what i admitted in my first post(look at it)
I was comparing Leo with Logan only because someone said he could beat all 4 of them at the same time.
k but till barly matter becuase leo would stan no chance vs wolverine

samishe
k but till barly matter becuase leo would stan no chance vs wolverine

One-on-one, i agree.

Tshern
Hmmm, maybe you misunderstood my post Samishe. I meant that no-one of the Turtles could take Wolverine alone. All the same time and Wolvie is toast...

capt it up
Hmmm, maybe you misunderstood my post Samishe. I meant that no-one of the Turtles could take Wolverine alone. All the same time and Wolvie is toast...
even all at once wolverine would kill at least one

Tshern
Of course he wouldn't go down without a fight and if he slipped into the infamous berserker rage he probably would take out one of them or something. He's damn hard to knock out and kill, that's why I believe he might get one and hurt others in the berserker rage...

srankmissingnin

Ultimate Wolverine doesn't differ from the original?

What do we know about Ultimate Wolverine?

A) His sternum is not coated with adamantium

B)He has greater strength then 616 Wolverine as he was able to casually push an SUV off of him with one arm

C)Unlike 616 Wolverine his limbs can be ripped apart (as shown by the Hulk)

He is Wolverine only in name and hair style.

srankmissingnin
Enhanced by adamanyium skeleton, just like i sad. You shouldn't have bothered posting all this twice, i saw it already in respect thread.
I used to be Wolverine fan, i just hate when people overrate characters.
4 turtles at the same time. no

Adamantium doesn't boost his strength. What it does do is reinforce his bones he has less chance of buckling under the weight.

Admantium-less Wolverine beat a crazed magically posses Grizzle bear uncoucous with his bare hands... and this Grizzle had amped stats, it tossed an other bear around like a kitten.

Once again this tread is a joke any two of the marvle characters can solo the turtles and the other two have decent odds of doing the same as well.

batdude123
^ I agree. yes

meep-meep
A bear that tosses other bears around like kittens? Uh ok. Wolverine kills it with his bare (!) hands? Uhhh......I guess. When did wolverine become as strong as Luke Cage?

capt it up
Originally posted by meep-meep
A bear that tosses other bears around like kittens? Uh ok. Wolverine kills it with his bare (!) hands? Uhhh......I guess. When did wolverine become as strong as Luke Cage?
? u dont need to have luke cages strength to do that. wolverine has superhuman strength as stated by marvel in hand book and also in comics. he also has feats to prove it.

samishe
Ultimate Wolverine doesn't differ from the original?

What do we know about Ultimate Wolverine?

A) His sternum is not coated with adamantium

B)He has greater strength then 616 Wolverine as he was able to casually push an SUV off of him with one arm

C)Unlike 616 Wolverine his limbs can be ripped apart (as shown by the Hulk)

He is Wolverine only in name and hair style.

It's said that Wolverine can't be KOed easilly(not even by Hulk)because of his healing factor, healing factor of ultimate Wolverine is simillar to original, that's what i meant.

samishe
Adamantium doesn't boost his strength. What it does do is reinforce his bones he has less chance of buckling under the weight.

Admantium-less Wolverine beat a crazed magically posses Grizzle bear uncoucous with his bare hands... and this Grizzle had amped stats, it tossed an other bear around like a kitten.

Once again this tread is a joke any two of the marvle characters can solo the turtles and the other two have decent odds of doing the same as well.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/w/wolverine.htm

Thats what directory says confused

soleran30

Its not his adamantium its his healing factor. The same has been done with Deadpool, he is enhanced due to his healing factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.