Sentry VS...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
Quasar

P.S. I have not read the recent Sentry mini series and or other comics Sentry has been in, what feats has Sentry accomplished and what battles has he partaken in? Also about how strong has he been shown to be in your opinion and secondly has he been given a limit to his powers and potential? Thank you for your time.

Mider
sentry busted terraxes arm like a stick

Jesse7
Anything else?

Dizzle
Sentry blew Terrax up, not just his arm... Quasar's a beast, but Sentry's energy output alone has been shown to be at least as good as Quasar's, and that's before we add in the massive, massive physical advantages. Q's a beast, but he's pretty boned.

And hasn't it been revealed that Sentry's actually a mental creation of the Void, and not the other way around?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Dizzle
hasn't it been revealed that Sentry's actually a mental creation of the Void, and not the other way around?

At this stage Unclear - The Sentry mini is a classic at the moment!!

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
The Sentry mini is a classic at the moment!!

how so?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by K Von Doom
how so?

It's plot/character, rather than action driven. It's familiar with enough original twists to make it good and it's consistantly well written and adequately drawn. It is destined to be a sleeper classic in my opinion.

Redatom65
my favorite thing sentry's ever done was in new avengers the ripping of carnage

:-)

Quasar wins this

Laminator_X
I dunno. After how he handled Terrax I'm far from certain that Quasar could win.

Jesse7
bump

Blue nocturne
Quasar wins 7/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.