HAWK MAN VS THOR ( h 2 h )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ok dont underestimate the hawk dude for he is strong but hardly anyone releaises and i dont know much bout thor ( his physical strength ) besides his hammer is his key power

Tshern
Thor wins. He's too powerful, can take more punishment and is probably a better combatant too.

RUNMAN
hawkman, hawkgirl and GL (Love triangle) versus Thor would be much better

Thunderstrike
Thor comes from a land of warrior gods. He's a great fighter, and can still command lighting with his fists. His punches are comparable to Hulk, but much faster.

batdude123
Give Hawkman the Claw of Horus, then it'd be a much better fight.

RUNMAN
or you can give him the motherbox...

batdude123
Originally posted by RUNMAN
or you can give him the motherbox...

shifty

Tron
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
ok dont underestimate the hawk dude for he is strong but hardly anyone releaises and i dont know much bout thor ( his physical strength ) besides his hammer is his key power

Too bad you don't know much about Thor, cause you'd realize that as strong as Hawkman is, Thor would still very easily knock is head clean off. Even without the hammer, Thor's still in the high 100+ class.

badabing
I just don't see Hawkman having much of a chance. Thor has godlike strength (above class 100), speed, endurance, resistance and durability. Superman, Captain Marvel (Shazam), Martian Manhunter or Green Lantern would be better equipped to battle Thor.

batdude123
Give Hawk Man a chance and give him the Claw of Horus!

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
Give Hawk Man a chance and give him the Claw of Horus!
I agree, Hawkman needs something.

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
I agree, Hawkman needs something.

yes

batdude123
Actually come to think of it, the Claw of Horus wouldn't be fair for Thor because it is extremely uber powerful. His mace would be a better fit for this fight.

spetznaz
Thor wins (and to be honest this is a mismatch).
Even withOUT (edited to add 'out' to 'without' ...thanks to Batdude) Mjolnir Thor is still extremely powerful and capable.

batdude123
^ I think you mean WITHOUT Mjolnir. wink

spetznaz
^ I think you mean WITHOUT Mjolnir. wink

Thanks.
big grin

batdude123
Originally posted by spetznaz
Thanks.
big grin

No problem. wink

JOE NUNEZ
Give Hawk Man a chance and give him the Claw of Horus! No ! lets just send batman with prep into a fist fight with thor.

batdude123
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
No ! lets just send batman with prep into a fist fight with thor.

mad

Scoobless
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
No ! lets just send batman with prep into a fist fight with thor.

shifty.................. Cough.................shifty

ubber kratos
i think thor would win

ubber kratos
i think thor would win

badabing
Hawkman gets #6 from Battlestar Galactica for Thor and he forgets about fighting.

batdude123
^ NICE! yes

badabing
shifty

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by badabing
Hawkman gets #6 from Battlestar Galactica for Thor and he forgets about fighting.

Oh who is that sexy piece of....ahem! Like I was saying Thor will knock Hawkman the HELL out!

Psyquis52
I actually think Hawkman has the better fighting ability but he's still barking up the wrong tree. Thor wins

badabing
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Oh who is that sexy piece of....ahem! Like I was saying Thor will knock Hawkman the HELL out!
Tricia Helfer from Battlestar Galactica.droolio

JohnR
Thor could stand still and let Hawkman beat on him until he got tired. Hawkman doesn't have the strength to even bruise Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.