Wolverine vs. Sabretooth vs. Lady Deathstrike vs. X-23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Who wins this slugfest?

srankmissingnin
Sabretooth wins

capt it up
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Sabretooth wins
and whys that?

capt it up
wolverine wins hands down any ways

bitca730
Has there ever been a Sabretooth vs Deathstrike fight? That would neat to see...

batdude123
^ Yeah that'd be pretty tight.

capt it up
Originally posted by bitca730
Has there ever been a Sabretooth vs Deathstrike fight? That would neat to see...
there been a wolverine vs sabertooth vs detah strike vs night hunter befor

batdude123
bump...

soleran30
OK I don't know who would win at the moment but I can tell you that the turd burglar x-23 takes a dirt nap

batdude123
Originally posted by soleran30
OK I don't know who would win at the moment but I can tell you that the turd burglar x-23 takes a dirt nap

Either that or the joker walks in beats everyone to death with his boner. laughing

ReyM. Fanatic
I say Wolvie wins. But here are some advantages which makes Wolvie not actually have a 100% chance:
Wolverine- Heals, anger
Sabretooth- Heals on hatred so can heal faster
Lady Deathstrike- More and longer claws, looking for revenge on Wolvie.
X-23- I don't know who she is.

soleran30
That and of course Wolverine uses his supersonic hyperclaw slash sending all of them back in time and then he eats them as babies

batdude123
Originally posted by ReyM. Fanatic
I say Wolvie wins. But here are some advantages which makes Wolvie not actually have a 100% chance:
Wolverine- Heals, anger
Sabretooth- Heals on hatred so can heal faster
Lady Deathstrike- More and longer claws, looking for revenge on Wolvie.
X-23- I don't know who he is.

X-23 is a teenage girl clone of Wolverine and it can be argued that she is faster than him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-23

batdude123
That and of course Wolverine uses his supersonic hyperclaw slash sending all of them back in time and then he eats them as babies

There's that, and also the fact that Wolverine could literally make them all explode from the inside out within milliseconds by just thinking it. laughing

soleran30
Originally posted by batdude123
X-23 is a teenage girl clone of Wolverine and it can be argued that she is faster than him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-23

LOL 500mph baby I think notsmile

I could argue alot of things about her but the one undeniable truth is she is a turd burglar

Ok and after much deliberation..................they all gang up on Wolverine and gang bang him

batdude123
LOL 500mph baby I think notsmile

I could argue alot of things about her but the one undeniable truth is she is a turd burglar

Ok and after much deliberation..................they all gang up on Wolverine and gang bang him

Or the Joker comes in with his massive boner and bangs em' all at the same time. Happy Dance

soleran30
lol I should never have shared that with you now lol I should give you the sight so you can make it your sig and I can get another one

batdude123
lol I should never have shared that with you now lol I should give you the sight so you can make it your sig and I can get another one

That'd be awesome! And btw, what was Joker referring to when he was talking about his "boners?"

soleran30
There you go man................have fun and when you put it up I'll take mine down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.