Tanaraq VS. King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Battle takes place on a desolate earth sized planet.

Debate.

soleran30
Surely you Jest..........................King Thor transports him to a new dimension away from the great beasts and makes him very lonelysmile

Adam Warlock
No BFR. Let them fight it out. Who takes it.

batdude123
C'mon Sasquatch is just a big brute with a lot of strength. King Thor is a god and is on a whole other level from Sasquatch. King Thor wins 10/10.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by batdude123
C'mon Sasquatch is just a big brute with a lot of strength. King Thor is a god and is on a whole other level from Sasquatch. King Thor wins 10/10.

Ummmmm....Tanaraq is a god

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exilesv10572005puar-DCP15.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exilesv10572005puar-DCP16.jpg

Anyways we don't know his limits, he beat Kulan Gath and Zarathos in the same day with no problems.

batdude123
^ My bad, my bad.

King_Mungi
^ My bad, my bad.

Here read this, even in Sasquatch's base form he went toe to toe with the Hulk for over 30 minutes.

1. http://www.alphaflight.net/character_overviews/sasquatch1/

batdude123
^ He's pretty tight. yes

King_Mungi
^ He's pretty tight. yes

Alpha Flight has some of the strongest people in the Marvel universe, but no one knows them. Another example....Marrina

1. http://www.alphaflight.net/character_overviews/marrina/

batdude123
DAMN! She's also tight.

Adam Warlock
Bump

Soujaboy
Im not sure? Tanaraq is like another Classic Juggernaut. The fight would probably end the same way it did when he fought the destroyer in Thor v2#79.

MJOILNIR
Thiers no doubt that tanaraq is tough but hes not in that league. Just my opinion anyway. Sheer brute force wouldent be very effective against king Thor. Ask Hulk and Thing. Then the Odin force is plenty strong enough magic to handle anything else.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Thiers no doubt that tanaraq is tough but hes not in that league. Just my opinion anyway. Sheer brute force wouldent be very effective against king Thor. Ask Hulk and Thing. Then the Odin force is plenty strong enough magic to handle anything else.

Tanaraq is empowered by one of the great beast. I don't think Tanaraq wins, however It will take a while to put him down.

MJOILNIR
Oh I agree, it would be a helluva fight be KThor wins in the end. I believe a combination of magic and mjolnir will win in the end.

Rewmac
King Thor wins...Due the enormous power he has he can pretty much take Tanarq down. And we aren't talking about Classic Juggernaut it's Tanaraq got huge power too and said he is immortal. For the immortal thingy I'm not shure coz in Marvel Universe gods seems to die easy.
But King Thor's Mjolnir and even himself is hard to say that can be taken out by Tanaraq...

King_Mungi
Well we don't know his upper limits of strength, but he is a true immortal older than the Earth and has had his heart ripped out and still lived.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Well we don't know his upper limits of strength, but he is a true immortal older than the Earth and has had his heart ripped out and still lived.

It was stated in Thor v2 #80 that the coals from Mjolnir alone was what created the world. Feat wise Mjolnir alone is on par with most of the gods we see in the MU.

Classic Thor was a beast all in his own. Now that he has the Odinforce which grants him the ability to increase all his attributes to infinite lv's(stated by Marvel), he is basically unbeatable by "most" characters in the MU. However, King Thor didn't know how to use the Odinforce the way RTK and Odin did so he probably wasn't able to increase his attributes as they can.

Thor no longer needs Mjolnir to use the more exotic powers he has. In Thor v2 #83 he was able to kill Durok the Demolisher with his bare hands, a character who he could barely defeat with Mjolnir.

So I think King Thor would prove to be too much for Tanaraq, but thats just my opinion.

King_Mungi
I can't agree or not since I honestly don;t know Tanaraq's power level fully unleashed. Also I meant Tanaraq is older than the world, I guess even older than Mjolnir as well

Soujaboy
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I can't agree or not since I honestly don;t know Tanaraq's power level fully unleashed.

Fair enough

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Fair enough

but Puck is still stronger than both smile

guy222
KT

golem370
Thats Tanaraq was from in alternate reaility right?

DickBlazer
Classic Thor certainly wasn't unbeatable.

But Thor should take this

-K-M-
Originally posted by golem370
Thats Tanaraq was from in alternate reaility right?

It was, and a post from 2006.

Regardless Tanaraq did show some some serious power in Omega Flight, but we have yet to see his full true power. Just based on that you have to give it to KT as he actually has the feats behind him.

juggernaut74
Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.