A Mad Superman Runs The Gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Ok Supes is MAD!!! Superman has just witnessed the death of Lois Lane and has been told by the Presence 4 beings of unimaginable power were responsible. Presence grants him his revenge via a gauntlet. He battles each being one at a time in a 50X40X25 Enchanted Adamantium box. Enchanted by the Presence himself. There are no openings whatsoever. They will be completely enclosed. No escape, no bfr, just a fight to the death or until someone is incapacitated. After each battle Superman will be healed back to %100 percent. If Superman can go through the gauntlet, the Presence will resurrect Lois.

Here is the Gauntlet:

roll eyes (sarcastic)

1. Classic Juggernaut
2. Darkseid
3. Thanos
4. Walker God Of Death

Can he make it through? Or does he fall short...

Debate.

Thunderstrike
He falls short. To be honest, he can be pissed all he likes. He's just gonna lose and be pissed about it. I'm saying he stops at Juggernaut.

Valharu
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
He falls short. To be honest, he can be pissed all he likes. He's just gonna lose and be pissed about it. I'm saying he stops at Juggernaut. Agreed. Especially classic juggs.

soujaboy09
Ya he stops at the first fight

badabing
Is the room lit?

Femi32
This is a spite thread.

jgiant
Yeah he ain't beating juggs...juggs can't be beaten by physical force and since sups doesn't have any psy powers then...

Femi32
Originally posted by jgiant
Yeah he ain't beating juggs...juggs can't be beaten by physical force and since sups doesn't have any psy powers then...

I heard Juggy is vulnerable to sonic attacks and Supes can do that. Supes also has torquasm vo. It wouldn't matter if he did beat Juggs that way. He won't get past Darkseid.

UniOmni
T-Vo isn't a psychic attack if i recall. Its not psychic control, or astral projection, yet somehow better than both........??? The rules of the Superverse enforced once again.

Metalmanx
Superman is stopped at Classic Juggernaut.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Nope he's not laughing out loud

He sundips or goes full potential smile multiple warp speed Supes - hmm, some kinetic energy there. Never seen Thanos fly through a planet at 19x times light speed when annoyed I've seen Supes do it. I have seen Thanos lose to Squirrel girl and classic Juggernaut really isn't much.

leonidas
Originally posted by Metalmanx

blink

at juggs?? supes wins that one a 100x in a row via bfr. he doesn't have to ko him. he drops him into orbit around the sun and moves on.

GODSCRIBE
Either Juggernaut or Darkseid. But most likely Juggernaut.

Tshern
There's an orbit inside that adamantium cubicle? Battlefield removal is pretty unlikely to work if the battlefield is a small, closed area from where it is impossible to escape...

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by leonidas
blink

at juggs?? supes wins that one a 100x in a row via bfr. he doesn't have to ko him. he drops him into orbit around the sun and moves on.

It's funny when spite threads really aren't well researched Leo my friend.

He's beaten Darksied and Thanos loses to the likes of squirrel girl and has lower feats without things like the gems. But it is a snitch thread, I see he is back now the board is mainly new members. laughing

The adamtium box is an hilarious snitch tactic, as is its enchantment but supes can break adamantium so he just keeps hitting it with Juggy at superspeed, that should break the Adamantium and enchantment. Leaving battlefield removal an option.

Keep the faith smile

Spite threads are silly

Stay Whirly rock

Tshern
No problems with breaking the enchantment made by The Presence?

Juntai
Superman is too much for Juggs in any battle, you'd have to really lopside it for Juggs to win at all. Supes can use a Theta Projection to battle and get Juggs helmet off, then whistles at him and KOs him with sonics. He really has an innumerable amount of ways to beat Juggs any given moment. That's the problem with Jug being so one dimensional.

Clark should lose to everyone above that, but would be able to gather wins here and there, but Darkseid and Thanos should put the clamps on Supes all jobbing aside, but since this MAD!!!!! Supes, I'd say he should gather a couple wins on each.

And I don't know who Walker is, but knowing Adam Warlock's lopside Marvel threads, he could likely snap and destroy universes. And probably stomps Supes around.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Tshern
No problems with breaking the enchantment made by The Presence?

The presence doesn't make enchantments like this at a whim, in fact find a case of his direct intervenbtion in DC (silly thread). The thread is hilarious. But the magic in Juggs makes him unstoppable or is that just hyperbolesmile Eitherway if it can stop him he isn't.

Silly hate thread laughing out loud

lets remove all Supes options

Originally posted by Juntai

And I don't know who Walker is, but knowing Adam Warlock's lopside Marvel threads, he could likely snap and destroy universes.

He really is a very sad member, but then he has new members to alienate laughing

juggernaut66666
Boyscout is getting stomped by juggernaut

Juntai
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Boyscout is getting stomped by juggernaut laughing

Tshern
I have no problem at all with Juggy losing to Superman if it happens with respect to their powersets. The sonic example you is a good scenario, would probably work. My point was that using bfr in this fight is impossible.

I don't think Supes could physically hurt classic Juggernaut, but neither could Juggy hurt Supes. At this point they are having a stalemate, but only until S-man uses his HUUUGE powerset. Versatility is his weapon in this fight.

leonidas
oops. didn't read the stips at the start, my bad. however, it wouldn't matter, as has been stated above.

thanos is a problem, but logically it would seem supes might have a chance. that debate can and HAS gone on for pages and pages . . .

juggernaut66666
I have no problem at all with Juggy losing to Superman if it happens with respect to their powersets. The sonic example you is a good scenario, would probably work. My point was that using bfr in this fight is impossible.

I don't think Supes could physically hurt classic Juggernaut, but neither could Juggy hurt Supes. At this point they are having a stalemate, but only until S-man uses his HUUUGE powerset. Versatility is his weapon in this fight.
superman does feel pain and his invulnerability is not a big deal he
always gets wunded by doomsday

Tshern
His invulnerability is a big deal. I haven't read too much Superman, but for all I've seen in this forum and in comics he has taken way harder hits than Juggernaut ever dares to even imagine. Yes, one hit KO out of Stranger was bad writing.

TheKahn
Could Juggernaut potentially kill Superman? Yes. Just about any high-end super strong character could inflict enough damage to wear down Superman's solar reserves to the point were his invulnerability is too weak to protect him.

In this fight would Juggernaut land a single blow? No. The idea of any character who lacks a high degree of super speed ever hitting Superman is laughable. The reason it happens in comics is that Superman holds back and takes it easy on villains. However, thanks to the rules of this fight, Superman will not be subject to such self imposed limitations. The only chance Juggy has is if Superman stands still and lets Juggernaut punch him for a couple of hours and I just don't see that happening.

So at best Juggy can force a draw. With no BFR Superman would have to depend on removing Juggy's helmet and using Torquasm Vo or going for the aforementioned sonic attack.

juggernaut66666
juggernaut could use a thunder clap to slow superman down

TheKahn
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
juggernaut could use a thunder clap to slow superman down

except that Superman moves in orders of magnitude faster than the speed of sound.

Tshern
Are you sure it's even necessary to remove the helmet before using sonics? Before telepathy for sure, but sonics?

Removing the helmet isn't a problem, he could remove it before Juggernaut even realises that the match has started.

TheKahn
Are you sure it's even necessary to remove the helmet before using sonics? Before telepathy for sure, but sonics?

Removing the helmet isn't a problem, he could remove it before Juggernaut even realises that the match has started.

Not sure about that. I can't remember off the top of my head if Nimrod removed Juggy's helmet before using the sonic attack or not. confused

Tshern
Same here. I have one out two magazines in which they fought (at least in Finland the fight was in separate issues) and guess which one lies on my shelf...

juggernaut66666
you seem to know too much about juggernautbig grinbig grinbig grin

Tshern
So you think it is impossible to knock him out with sonics? I like Juggernaut (not too much though, but more than Supes) and I really didn't like him getting downed by Nimrod, but it still happened and it was canon.

Btw, I like the Juggernaut that is on the right side of your sig. Is it from a fighting game? Children of the atom or something?

juggernaut66666
no it is from x-men legends 1
nimrod only used the sonic beams after he hit juggernauts helmet off
but still he could not KO juggernaut

Tshern
Is X-men legends a fighting game? Probably not... Well, there's a fighting where Juggernaut looked exactly like that. He used to knock out people with three blows, it was really, REALLY annoying.

And telepathy and sonics are not only ways of stopping Juggernaut. Vision stopped him with materialising inside his head (Hulk stopped that swiftly. Hulk was just brainwashed by Mentallo). I think Supes can't do that, but you can never know...

juggernaut66666
x-men legends is a 3d rpg fighting game

Tshern
Okay. Probably a pretty new one then. The game I meant was Children of the atom and it's like 12 years old.

But yeah, Supes has the means of beating Juggernaut if Juggy doesn't have time to put his forcefield on.

spideycarnage
this is funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.