Omega Red vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no pred. Bloodlust: on

badabing
This one is tough. Omega Red has those pheromones and tentacles plus his strength is close to Spidey. Spiderman has speed, Spidey sense, webbing and mobility on his side. I think Spidey will have to fight at a distance. I'll wait to see other posts.

capt it up
spiderman loses befor he able to make his first attack.

Aries_04
RED

TheKahn
Omega Red 10/10

He just has too many advantages:
death spores
carbonadium laced skeleton
carbonadium armor
carbonadium tentacles with the ability to drain lifeforce
healing factor

Add the fact that he has superhuman strength (class 10 I think), agility, and reflexes, and Spiderman is in big trouble imo.

braz
^yea, lets not forget the Spidey sense though, that could play a big role in this fight

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
Omega Red 10/10

He just has too many advantages:
death spores
carbonadium laced skeleton
carbonadium armor
carbonadium tentacles with the ability to drain lifeforce
healing factor

Add the fact that he has superhuman strength (class 10 I think), agility, and reflexes, and Spiderman is in big trouble imo.

Omega Red has a healing factor? eer

braz
^yup.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Red

TheKahn
Originally posted by braz
^yea, lets not forget the Spidey sense though, that could play a big role in this fight

I don't see how. sad

The death spores could win it for Red fairly easily, but even without it I don't see Spiderman's spider sense really helping him out a great deal. Initially, it would allow him to avoid many of Red's attacks, however as the battle wears on Spiderman would tire and start to slow down. As time went on Spidey would take more and more hits until Omega Red put him down for good. This wouldn't be as big a deal if Spidey had a way to actually hurt that bastard.

inamilist
spidey dies

TheKahn
Originally posted by batdude123
Omega Red has a healing factor? eer

Everyone does. Marvel hands them out as Christmas presents. newyear

batdude123

laughing

braz
I don't see how. sad

The death spores could win it for Red fairly easily, but even without it I don't see Spiderman's spider sense really helping him out a great deal. Initially, it would allow him to avoid many of Red's attacks, however as the battle wears on Spiderman would tire and start to slow down. As time went on Spidey would take more and more hits until Omega Red put him down for good. This wouldn't be as big a deal if Spidey had a way to actually hurt that bastard.

well, spiderman dodges omega red's lashes w/ carbonanium coils, and maybe somehow gets a few hits in, although that would hurt his fist on that carbonanium armor sad and plus, if spidey gets wrapped up by one of those coils its all over, cuz then he could secrete his pherenome into him n them drain his life while he has him coiled, or just simply suffocate him w/ pure strength

braz

pretty much. btw, Black Panther doesnt have a healing factor does he?

batdude123
pretty much. btw, Black Panther doesnt have a healing factor does he?

No, he's just peak human.

braz
ok good.

Sixth_Winged
OR. Deathspores owns.

braz
^hahahahahahahahaha maaan i love that sig, even though i do like wolverine hes dope, where'd u get it?

Sixth_Winged
^hahahahahahahahaha maaan i love that sig, even though i do like wolverine hes dope, where'd u get it?

i made it using an image editor and mvc2 sprites of them.

I now currently working on how to show/simulate that ultimate hulk vs. wolverine scene where hulk rips logan by 2 evil face Only thing i'm having problem with is sprites for blood.

Big Sexy
Well this is tough for me. In a hand to hand, spidermans dead but he does have a chance like he usually does with the surroundings. He'll probably last long enough to figure out a way to outsmart him.

braz
yea spiderman's pretty agile and could probably hold his own, and keep his distance from omega red, but i just dont see how spideys gunna hurt him no

spideycarnage
i think spiderman can dodge Omega's tentical without a problem, after all he's tangled with Doc Oct many times, and faired well.. but thedeat spores, and omega's duribility would be the end for spidey, like braz said, how is spidey gonna hurt him?

golem370
I thought Spider-Man also has a healing factor now? http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Spider-Man_%28Peter_Parker%29

spideycarnage
Originally posted by golem370
I thought Spider-Man also has a healing factor now? http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Spider-Man_%28Peter_Parker%29

he does, but its nothing like wolvies, or omega's healing factor.

braz
^isnt it like..part-invulnerability?, or rather, invulnerablility of that of a spider has, w/ a spider falling off a table as to peter falling from 30 stories up and still living

golem370
I read that the radiation thats in Spideys blood is simalar to that in the Hulk where he might get stronger the more adrenline he produces that how he beat Firelord & sometimes go toe to toe with people like Venom & BT

Thunderstrike
Well, adrenaline can increase anyone's strength a bit, but Spidey has never beaten Venom in a fist fight. He always wins by trickery.

MuffinmanMike
Not really Trickery, more using his agility and speed.

sbo
Omega red kills him , as soon as spidel gets anywhere near.
I'd say OR wins 9/10

batdude123
^ Nice sig! wink

braz
Originally posted by batdude123
^ Nice sig! wink

word. cool

Murda Mase
Yeah who is that and where did ya get it?

Murda Mase
I say Spider-Man wins this.

He just webs him up and keeps stabing him with the stingers.

Or just wbes him up and leaves it at that.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Murda Mase
I say Spider-Man wins this.

He just webs him up and keeps stabing him with the stingers.

Or just wbes him up and leaves it at that.

That seems like Spiderman's only real option. But Spidey would have to stay a far distance away to avoid the death spores and Omega Red does have enhanced speed and reflexes so I'm not sure how easy it would be to web him up from long range. Although Red might be able to use his retractable tentacles to free himself if he does get webbed. And since Wolverine's claws have a hard time getting through Red's Carbonadium armor, I can't really see Spidey's actually hurting him even if he could get close erm

Kontraz
if spidey keeps his distances and uses his webbing to his advantage, i can see him pulling off a hard-earned win... but only 6/10

Arahan

meep-meep
Omega Red V Spidy? Wow this is one of the more interesting battles I've seen here.
Ok they are both in the same strength cat but O has got the moreaccurate reach. I could see Spidy winning but it would take alot of outside factors. OR 7.5-8/10

Psyquis52
Omega Red is a better fighter but Spiderman is a great thinker.
But I think it would take Reed Richards to figure a way to beat Omega Red. Most of the time you just have to fight him a lot.

willRules
They fought in the Ultimate MU and Spidey won. I say in 616 Omega red wins 7/10

braz
Originally posted by Kontraz
if spidey keeps his distances and uses his webbing to his advantage, i can see him pulling off a hard-earned win... but only 6/10

what would he do? how would spiderman hurt him??, n btw webbing aint gunna work, remember he has the coils to rip em off and is on the same strength level spideys at, not to mention w/ superior h2h combat skills, armor ect.

Sixth_Winged
They're not on the same strength......at least not now. Before they were ranked both class 10 but post queen/a. dissassemble spidey is class 15 and some iffy info about another powerup from his "other" upgrade. But even back then when they had the same strength, spider-man was lifting things that all too well contradicts his strength classification.

Still, Omega Red wins. Back in the late 80's, early 90's, the guys was uber and his deathspores coupled with his coils and durability made him a monster. Until his status was reduced to a jobber.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.