Batman/Agent Zero/Wolverine vs. Slade/Captain America/Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Who wins?

capt it up
team one for sure

batdude123
It'd be close.

braz
Batman takes on the Cap directly, no prep or even stealth this time, and it turns into a bloodbath ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you. ok, batman sees cap hes like wassup punk, caps like hey ima boy scout wanna shake my hand?, then baM! laughing bats takes a cheap one, hes dirty like that stick out tongue but pretty soon as cap starts swinging and lets out all that boy scout power, it just goes back n forth n back n forth with hits for both sides, via batmans armored suit, & metal blade gauntlets for superior blocking and caps stamina, strength just kinda balances it all out, caps swings a hard left hook, bam! most of its absorbed by the kevlar bi-weave and gets countered and bow! batman cracks him in the jaw ect. ect. then after batmans like all outta energy, and is JUST on the brink of giving out n theyre both drippin blood, but caps still not even tired, WhiSsH! smoke grenade!, cap: *cough cough* must use boyscout sen-- ses-... uuhn, CrAcK! batman breaks his jaw when he cant even see, and caps on the ground and bats picks him up and puts his arm around him n threatens to break his neck so he waves his white flag smile oh yea, Agent Zero sneaks up on Slade w/ sound-proof, cloak suit, n slits his throat and Wolverine guts DD as usual *waits for jrdorslam* laughing Happy Dance oh boy sad

batdude123
Originally posted by braz
Batman takes on the Cap directly, no prep or even stealth this time, and it turns into a bloodbath ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you. ok, batman sees cap hes like wassup punk, caps like hey ima boy scout wanna shake my hand?, then baM! laughing bats takes a cheap one, hes dirty like that stick out tongue but pretty soon as cap starts swinging and lets out all that boy scout power, it just goes back n forth n back n forth with hits for both sides, via batmans armored suit, & metal blade gauntlets for superior blocking and caps stamina, strength just kinda balances it all out, caps swings a hard left hook, bam! most of its absorbed by the kevlar bi-weave and gets countered and bow! batman cracks him in the jaw ect. ect. then after batmans like all outta energy, and is JUST on the brink of giving out, n cap still not even tired, WhiSsH! smoke grenade!, cap: *cough cough* must use boyscout sen-- ses-... uuhn, CrAcK! batman breaks his jaw when he cant even see, and caps on the ground and bats picks him up and puts his arm around him n threatens to break his neck so he waves his white flag smile oh yea, Agent Zero sneaks up on Slade w/ sound-proof, cloak suit, n slits his throat and Wolverine guts DD as usual *waits for jrdorslam* laughing Happy Dance oh boy sad

WOW! Are you okay? What the f**k? laughing

braz
lol yea im cool, i just wanted to add some spice to the fight

Metalmanx
I think it kinda depends on the match ups really. I think that Cap can take Batman and I think DD can incapacitate Wolvie at least for a very short period of time. Hell, with his shield I think Cap can knock Wolvie out for a short while.

I dunno, I think it just depends on who fights who.

batdude123
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I think it kinda depends on the match ups really. I think that Cap can take Batman and I think DD can incapacitate Wolvie at least for a very short period of time. Hell, with his shield I think Cap can knock Wolvie out for a short while.

I dunno, I think it just depends on who fights who.

If Batman uses his gadgets effectively, then he ain't losing to Captain America.

braz
^ yes

Aries_04
Team one.....Zero walks all over Slade

guy222
Originally posted by batdude123
Who wins?

hmmteam one

Caps Conscience
If Batman uses his gadgets effectively, then he ain't losing to Captain America.

Hey batchump. Your Pedo Idol loses to Cap by law. No bullShit theres a law that state that Pedo's always loose to Patriots. deal with it.

batdude123
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Hey batchump. Your Pedo Idol loses to Cap by law. No bullShit theres a law that state that Pedo's always loose to Patriots. deal with it.

You know what's funny? Earth 2 Batman (Pre-Crisis Bats, who people associate him as being gay) married Selena Kyle and had a daughter. smile

So there goes that insult.

Go back and jerk off to your "hot" garbage, sock. smile

Caps Conscience
You know what's funny? Earth 2 Batman (Pre-Crisis Bats, who people associate him as being gay) married Selena Kyle and had a daughter. smile

So there goes that insult.

Go back and jerk off to your "hot" garbage, sock. smile

I got your momma doing nasty things on my IPOD. Guess what I'm going to do with her hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Garbage. LOL

batdude123
I got your momma doing nasty things on my IPOD. Guess what I'm going to do with her hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Garbage. LOL

Oooooooooo, am I supposed to be upset by some stereotypical momma joke? smile

You got me good, sock. laughing

Caps Conscience
Oooooooooo, am I supposed to be upset by some stereotypical momma joke? smile

You got me good, sock. laughing

I got your momma good too. You should ask her about it sometime. She love long tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee. LOL+

batdude123
I got your momma good too. You should ask her about it sometime. She love long tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee. LOL+

The problem is, you don't love women. You're too busy sucking Cap's dick you necrophiliac. smile

Caps Conscience
The problem is, you don't love women. You're too busy sucking Cap's dick you necrophiliac. smile

Uh Cap isn't real person but your mom loves sucking my dick when I where the Captain America Mask. She is a freak like that.

batdude123
Uh Cap isn't real person but your mom loves sucking my dick when I where the Captain America Mask. She is a freak like that.

Suck your dick? How's that possible? You have a fupa down there. smile

Caps Conscience
http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/conlaw/prostitute.jpg

Batf#cks mom

Caps Conscience
Suck your dick? How's that possible? You have a fupa down there. smile

I don't know what that is but what ever it is your mom loves sucking it.

batdude123
I don't know what that is but what ever it is your mom loves sucking it.

You have a

Fat

Upper

Pussy

Area

A fupa. smile

Caps Conscience
You have a

Fat

Upper

Pussy

Area

A fupa. smile

Did your mom tell you that. I am going to kill that ****.

batdude123
Did your mom tell you that. I am going to kill that ****.

So you admit you have a vagina.

That's what I figured. smile

don't shiv
vrrrm vrrrrrrrrrrm crazy 8 rubberburning skid action enttrance for xtra drama

now then

ZERo sails through the air under cover of The D.K's sonics MISSES DD and kicks through the base of Cap s Skull. insteady.
Wolverine grunts and gives the claws thumb up in-between gutting the hapless DD in mid-Leap
Unfortunately Slade is gaining the upper hand on The Bat, but while Slade focuses on holding our Hero in a judo hold and chocking him to a rash [kevlar absorbs most of the chokeage big grin Wolverine snikts adamantium through Slade's back. *gasp* Batman dunks semtex down the hole. Zero holds the Jaw shut Logan stops Slade wriggling free.
Batman makes a recording and emails it to Luthor Yssat and Friends as a Friendly Reminder to stay out of Gotham

Team 1 Teamwerk f.t.w.

Caps Conscience
So you admit you have a vagina.

That's what I figured. smile

so you admit that I gave your mom multiple orgasms. Thats whats up.

don't shiv
oh behave *smack* *smack*

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Team one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.