Superboy Prime vs New Avengers + Fantastic 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
We've seen him take on DC's super teams except the JLA. Now I'm pitting him against Marvel's except the X-men.

Superboy Prime pre Speed Force & Anti-Monitor armor

vs

New Avengers

Captain America
Iron-Man
Luke Cage
Ronin
Sentry
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Wolverine

&

Fantastic Four

Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman
Human Torch
The Thing

No prep - Bloodlust On

I say Superboy-Prime decimates every single hero except Sentry, and then Sentry gets beaten after a tough fight.

I apologize in advance if the thread wasn't correctly made, I am a newbie after all.

Avalonofthewind
They all get destroyed. Superboy Prime punched his way out of the Phantom Zone. He's on ridiculous levels with that feat alone.

Laminator_X
Sentry and Richards are their only hope.

Mider
have they shown new levels to the power of the senty?

CaptainStoic
Tough call! I think Superboy Prime will win, I haven't seen enough power feats by Sentry to say that he could beat Superboy Prime, so for now I think The New Avengers and The FF get beaten after a long battle.

Laminator_X
I was thinking that the Sentry could tie him up long enough for Richards to science him to death somehow.

CaptainStoic
You never know, the ultimate nullifier came to mind though. That wouldn't really be a victory though would it?

Juntai
That team gets mopped up quick. This guy speedblitzed 3 Flashes, punched out of the Phantom Zone, out of Alexander Luthor's 'Heaven', re-wrote time, handled all kinds of JLA and Titans past and present at once along with Krypto the Superdog, and punched out of the Speedforce.

Sentry himself, the character with the big S on his belt, is just a Superman clone. And has not shown anything Superman cannot do. But I've only read up to issue 6. They even pulled the "faster than a speeding bullet" line in that issue.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Juntai
That team gets mopped up quick. This guy speedblitzed 3 Flashes, punched out of the Phantom Zone, out of Alexander Luthor's 'Heaven', re-wrote time, handled all kinds of JLA and Titans past and present at once along with Krypto the Superdog, and punched out of the Speedforce.

Sentry himself, the character with the big S on his belt, is just a Superman clone. And has not shown anything Superman cannot do. But I've only read up to issue 6. They even pulled the "faster than a speeding bullet" line in that issue.

And remember Superboy Prime was going to be Superman when he grew up wink Gotta love the irony.

Juntai
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
And remember Superboy Prime was going to be Superman when he grew up wink Gotta love the irony. He can't control himself like Clark, and is more prone to spazzing. A compltely not holding back Super-person.

Plus Alexander pumped him with Anti-Matter power in Secret Files.

spideycarnage
without prep reed would be useless in this fight, sentry is the only glimmer of hope that the avengers+FF have. We haven't seen what sentry can do to his full potential yet, so this fight goes to Super Boy after a good fight with Sentry.

Tshern
Give 'em Rune King Thor, in this forum he always wins...

Thunderstrike
Well, by his abilities, RKT would be able to give him a fight beyond belief. However, without prep, the Marvelites are done for.

Tshern
I'm getting intrigued by the idea of RKT and SBP taking on each other.

Thunderstrike
It would be an amazing fight. SBP would probably win, but the fact that Thor + Odinforce + Mastery of Rune Magic makes him a force that people should be very afraid of.

Superboy Prime
Could it be possible for Sentry to tame SBP ala Hulk, or has he shown himself immune to telepathy?

Thunderstrike
Well, unless SBP has T-vo, then it's possible.

Murda Mase
Superboy would kill them.

Sentry almost took out NA, FF, Inhumans and Shield agents by himself.

The only thing that stopped from doing it was himself.lol

It'd be down to Superboy and Sentry in the end.

Superboy Prime
Given how Alexander managed to manipulate SBP to an extent I'd say he could be quite weak against telepathic assaults; however it all depends on how developed Sentry's mastery over his telepathic abilities are, if he's able to put them to use before SBP takes him out.

PS - ALJr. didn't manipulate SBP via telepathy, but with words--which shows just how mentally unstable the kid really is.

Edit: Er come to think of it he also used visuals and stuff, but telepathy is more powerful than any tactic ALJr. came up with from my point of view.

Thunderstrike
Well, Sentry is good enough to make an entire world forget about him. I think he's pretty skilled.

batdude123
Superboy Prime wins.

Laminator_X
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Well, Sentry is good enough to make an entire world forget about him. I think he's pretty skilled.

Powerful, but not skilled exactly. If Rob could bring his full might to bear rather than just what he imagines a superhero to be like (i.e. the Sentry's powers) I think he could win. Something like the Void's infini-tendrils might leave SBP crying on the ground in the fetal position, or even make him a puppet.

In a punching match, SBP takes it. He pushes planets around.

Mider
and how much stronger is he now that he has that new armor?

dman2008
He has anti matter energy in him too

His bio in Infinite Crissis secret files says he's a greater threat then Anti Monitor

CaptainStoic
Is that Korvac in The New Avengers? If so we should find out real soon whether, or not The Sentry is the Superstuff, or the Super Hype! I can't wait to see what happens... Ms. Marvel turned into Binary on the last page... It's getting interesting.

If it comes down to a fight between Sentry, and this guy that seems to be Micheal Korvac, and Sentry can beat him, then I'm not too sure that Superboy Prime can beat him. I mean Korvak has insane amounts of power.

Superboy Prime
Who's this Korvac? I don't think I've heard of him. What are his powers/abilities?

CaptainStoic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korvac

Mider
at his peak he said not even odin could stop him in normal continuity but in another universe he became stronger then eternity and the LT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.