Runner vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Runner

vs.

Doomsday

pretty good fight. who wins?

GODSCRIBE
hey!

GODSCRIBE
bump!

inamilist
probably runner through bfr...

not sure if he has the power to kill doomsday...

what can he do aside from super speed?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by inamilist
probably runner through bfr...

not sure if he has the power to kill doomsday...

what can he do aside from super speed?

He has the ability to make people "like" him, and he has the power primordal, which is pretty much equivalent to the power cosmic. he also moves faster than light...he is probably top 2 or 3 Elders, seeing as how the Collector was scared shitless of him.

GODSCRIBE
In short, http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/runnerelder.htm

oh, he is also an excellent hand to hand combatant, has incalculable strength and cannot be killed by any means.

inamilist
lol, i think he might have a small edge on DD then, hahaha

10/10 for runner :P

GODSCRIBE
slight edge maybe..hmm.

the Darkone
The Runner is under Ego in power, The Runner runs at warp-speed, vast superhuman strength, Energy projection, basiclly the runner is the silver surfer but better. The Runner will beat Doomsday with in inch of his life, The runner is speed and power and cn increase it at will. He is one of the few beings that can beat the champion of the universe, and that's no bullsh**.

The Runner 10/10

Laminator_X
Originally posted by the Darkone
The Runner is under Ego in power, The Runner runs at warp-speed, vast superhuman strength, Energy projection, basiclly the runner is the silver surfer but better. The Runner will beat Doomsday with in inch of his life, The runner is speed and power and cn increase it at will. He is one of the few beings that can beat the champion of the universe, and that's no bullsh**.

The Runner 10/10

Or to put it another way: He's one of the few beings who should legitimately be able to beat the Chanpion of the Universe without it being bullshit.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Or to put it another way: He's one of the few beings who should legitimately be able to beat the Chanpion of the Universe without it being bullshit.

thumb up, and that's no bull shit.

Horrificus
Yeah, when they made the Runner, they made a serious heavy weight.
He totally took Silver Surfer off guard with how powerful he was, along with the speed.
Basically the Flash, with the power and strength of the Silver Surfer.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Horrificus
Yeah, when they made the Runner, they made a serious heavy weight.
He totally took Silver Surfer off guard with how powerful he was, along with the speed.
Basically the Flash, with the power and strength of the Silver Surfer.

which is a crazy powerful combination if you ask me.

GODSCRIBE
hey!

Madvillain
bump

TricksterPriest
Sure he'll kill DD once, but DD will come back and........****. Even if Runner can only kill DD once, DD can't hit the runner. runner 10/10. Runner wins by one KO, and 9 ring outs.

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
Runner

vs.

Doomsday

pretty good fight. who wins?

Runner ftw. Doomsday is a tough sob

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Sure he'll kill DD once, but DD will come back and........****. Even if Runner can only kill DD once, DD can't hit the runner. runner 10/10. Runner wins by one KO, and 9 ring outs. wait, how can DD come back immune to pure speed and a pure asswhooping?

tkitna
Imagine a Doomsday with the speed of the Runner. That would be one bad dude.

Runner ftw anyhow.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Unless it's H/P Doomsday. THen the runner is SOL. AS Doomsday evolves Superspeed to match the runner and other powers.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Unless it's H/P Doomsday. THen the runner is SOL. AS Doomsday evolves Superspeed to match the runner and other powers. what?? how can you "evolve" superspeed? that **** ain't gonna happen. he may develop a stronger hide to take the beating but he ain't developing superspeed anytime soon.

it's not the speed that kills him, it's the beating.

Soljer
Unless it's H/P Doomsday. THen the runner is SOL. AS Doomsday evolves Superspeed to match the runner and other powers.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl

Soljer
H/P Doomsday would just evolve beyond anything the Runner could dish out. you do realize this right? Including a resistance to his calming power.

Quit opening yourself up to owning after owning.

Seriously. I mean, it can only be so funny before it just becomes pathetic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Quit opening yourself up to owning after owning.

Seriously. I mean, it can only be so funny before it just becomes pathetic.

I just can't see the runner dishing out anything B/P Doosmday can't get past. IF Doomsday can get past the Omega Beams, I'm sure he can get past what ever the runner could do. But what ever. The runner is one of those ****ing marvel characters that just wins every match. Listed right along with Thor, Odin, Silver Surfer and Thanos. WTF ever.

NiņoAraņa
H/P Doomsday would just evolve beyond anything the Runner could dish out. you do realize this right? Including a resistance to his calming power. Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I just can't see the runner dishing out anything B/P Doosmday can't get past. IF Doomsday can get past the Omega Beams, I'm sure he can get past what ever the runner could do. But what ever. The runner is one of those ****ing marvel characters that just wins every match. Listed right along with Thor, Odin, Silver Surfer and Thanos. WTF ever. dude! wtf?? i didn't say that he wouldn't evolve past anything the runner could dish out, but how and why the hell would he evolve superspeed?? calm your arse down because your marvel hate is really reallly really really really really annoying.

Soljer
Uhhh...the Runner isn't used that often. Hell, even doomsday is used more often, so stop your bitching.

The Runner is an immortal elder of the universe that makes the Silver Surfer look like a child. He would shit-stomp Doomsday. Even moreso than the Silver Surfer would.

nvrbeenwthagirl

nvrbeenwthagirl
Uhhh...the Runner isn't used that often. Hell, even doomsday is used more often, so stop your bitching.

The Runner is an immortal elder of the universe that makes the Silver Surfer look like a child. He would shit-stomp Doomsday. Even moreso than the Silver Surfer would.

My specific statement was about H/P Doomsday. The one that evolves beyond any obstacle. The Runner made surfer look like a child using an emotion power. Surfer certainly didn't and wasn't able to fight to the best of his ability. This lessons the Runners feat as it wasn't thru strict use of power but some mental tampering as well.

Soljer
My specific statement was about H/P Doomsday. The one that evolves beyond any obstacle. The Runner made surfer look like a child using an emotion power. Surfer certainly didn't and wasn't able to fight to the best of his ability. This lessons the Runners feat as it wasn't thru strict use of power but some mental tampering as well.

The 'likeable' power didn't mean as much as you make it out to. He still made the Surfer look like he was standing still.

The runner made a being capable of travelling a billion times the speed of light appear like he was standing still. The runner is above any sort of herald level.

Also, I could say that I've spent hundreds of thousands on...archie comics. Doesn't make it so. You're just trying (and failing) at the "I'm not racist! I have plenty of black friends!" excuse.

Last but not least, you know, you COULD just write in your signature "The marvel character loses" and then you wouldn't even have to waste the time typing out the post.

I just found you a more efficient way to be a Marvel-hating-fanboy! You're welcome.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The 'likeable' power didn't mean as much as you make it out to. He still made the Surfer look like he was standing still.

The runner made a being capable of travelling a billion times the speed of light appear like he was standing still. The runner is above any sort of herald level.

Also, I could say that I've spent hundreds of thousands on...archie comics. Doesn't make it so. You're just trying (and failing) at the "I'm not racist! I have plenty of black friends!" excuse.

Last but not least, you know, you COULD just write in your signature "The marvel character loses" and then you wouldn't even have to waste the time typing out the post.

I just found you a more efficient way to be a Marvel-hating-fanboy! You're welcome.

I could except I have givenTHor the Win over Superman, I have Given Thanos the win over Superman And Despero. I only gave Despero A tie in the Hand to hand. In the over all thread I gave thanos the majority. So try again. You haven' ever seen me give The spectre any majority over the LT as many have tried to give the LT majority over the spectre. ANd I dont give a godman if you think I haven't bought many marvel comics. My ver fist comic that I bough with my own money was Xmen xcutioner's song with Apocolypse beating the shit out of beast, storm, iceman and colossus on the cover. So tell me I dont' own all those marvel comics when I remember the details of the cover. Get lost. You can't tell me about me. I"m not trying to tell you about you.

Soljer
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Comic+covers&btnG=Search+Images

Not to mention that there are websites that archive pretty much every comic cover ever produced.

http://www.comiccovers.com/

http://www.samcci.comics.org/

Don't bullshit a bullshitter.

smile.

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Comic+covers&btnG=Search+Images

Not to mention that there are websites that archive pretty much every comic cover ever produced.

http://www.comiccovers.com/

http://www.samcci.comics.org/

Don't bullshit a bullshitter.

smile.

Yeah if I knew about all of those types of sites, I would have been posting better. **** you. how about that. Better yet, come to chicago and i'll show you my collection. I have so many I can't even keep them all in my apt. I give you a personal inviitation becuz I'm sick the fuk of you. Better yet, I'll just take pics and post them here as soon I visit my dad again. Becuz I just have to see you look a mother freaking fool.

Soljer
Yeah if I knew about all of those types of sites, I would have been posting better. **** you. how about that. Better yet, come to chicago and i'll show you my collection. I have so many I can't even keep them all in my apt. I give you a personal inviitation becuz I'm sick the fuk of you. Better yet, I'll just take pics and post them here as soon I visit my dad again. Becuz I just have to see you look a mother freaking fool.

I can photoshop, too. Taking a picture of a DC comic and photoshopping a marvel cover over it would be no big feat. Good try, though.

Also, cool the insults. "**** you?" Was that really called for?

I guess it's expected - the recourse of a poor cornered child. Get over your Marvel hate, get over your DC bias, get over getting your bullshit called, or get off the forum. No one's gonna stop calling your hate 'hate,' unless you stop hating. No one's gonna stop calling your bias 'bias,' unless you stop being so biased.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I could except I have givenTHor the Win over Superman, I have Given Thanos the win over Superman And Despero. I only gave Despero A tie in the Hand to hand. In the over all thread I gave thanos the majority. So try again. You haven' ever seen me give The spectre any majority over the LT as many have tried to give the LT majority over the spectre. ANd I dont give a godman if you think I haven't bought many marvel comics. My ver fist comic that I bough with my own money was Xmen xcutioner's song with Apocolypse beating the shit out of beast, storm, iceman and colossus on the cover. So tell me I dont' own all those marvel comics when I remember the details of the cover. Get lost. You can't tell me about me. I"m not trying to tell you about you.

And yet you seemed to skip over the fact that I have given marvel characters the win before. I guess it weakens your case and makes you look stupid. So you just dont' adress it. Well here it is again. I have given marvel characters the win several times. You sir are a liar. Your lying on me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I can photoshop, too. Taking a picture of a DC comic and photoshopping a marvel cover over it would be no big feat. Good try, though.

Also, cool the insults. "**** you?" Was that really called for?

I guess it's expected - the recourse of a poor cornered child. Get over your Marvel hate, get over your DC bias, get over getting your bullshit called, or get off the forum. No one's gonna stop calling your hate 'hate,' unless you stop hating. No one's gonna stop calling your bias 'bias,' unless you stop being so biased.

OH no sire, I"m not going to take pics of covers. I'm going to take pics of my collection.AS IN MY MARVEL ****ING COMICS IN THE CRATES I KEEP THEM IN With marvel covers clearly displayed. And yes I do not like you. there is no secret. you are one of my very least favorite people on this forum. OYu have time and again just been an ******* to me. SO I feel i want to call you names I can. I'm trying to get banned anyway. So screw you dik. And of course i'm going to cuss you the **** you and your telling me I dont own what I know what the **** i bought. screw you. Hwo about the time psylock was owning sabertooth till she found out he didn't need the glow any more? or when ultron beat the avengers west coast. My very first AW comic. Or when mocking bird died. Oh yes I own them all.

Soljer
OH no sire, I"m not going to take pics of covers. I'm going to take pics of my collection.AS IN MY MARVEL ****ING COMICS IN THE CRATES I KEEP THEM IN With marvel covers clearly displayed. And yes I do not like you. there is no secret. you are one of my very least favorite people on this forum. OYu have time and again just been an ******* to me. SO I feel i want to call you names I can. I'm trying to get banned anyway. So screw you dik. And of course i'm going to cuss you the **** you and your telling me I dont own what I know what the **** i bought. screw you. Hwo about the time psylock was owning sabertooth till she found out he didn't need the glow any more? or when ultron beat the avengers west coast. My very first AW comic. Or when mocking bird died. Oh yes I own them all.

Simply common knowledge anyone could have picked up by browsing THESE very forums for a week or two.

And we all know we've had to put up with your steaming piles of 'unbiased posts' for far longer than a week.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.