Ryu vs Jin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samishe
I say Jin wins. He beat Kazuya and Heihachi so i don't see any reason why he couldn't beat Ryu.

Waiting for Street Fighter fans to come and to swear at me. stick out tongue

Blue nocturne
This is a good fight i can't decide.

shin_remy
Whahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

omg don't post that's what he wants, driving sf fanboys nuts

Answer : Jin gets Raped HARD!!!!!

Tekken vs Street Fighter is impossible.. The lvl of SF is too high for them

Tekken vs Soul Calibur or Virtua Fighter or Dead Or Alive ---> OK

samishe
Originally posted by shin_remy
Whahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

omg don't post that's what he wants, driving sf fanboys nuts

Answer : Jin gets Raped HARD!!!!!

Tekken vs Street Fighter is impossible.. The lvl of SF is too high for them

Tekken vs Soul Calibur or Virtua Fighter or Dead Or Alive ---> OK

No actually i only wanted to make interesting thread.

You know Shin, according to you whoever fights SF characters dies.
Jin has a good chance of kicking Ryu's a$$.

If you really think Ryu wins easilly then i'm almost sure you don't know anything about TEKKEN character. Thier level is on pair with SF heroes.

shin_remy
blink What the f**k?

are you serious dude

sorry i don't think that everybody who fights somebody from sf loses

but omg... jin loses hard!!!!! nobody post well how can that be....

useless topic

nuff said!!

samishe
blink What the f**k?

are you serious dude

sorry i don't think that everybody who fights somebody from sf loses

but omg... jin loses hard!!!!! nobody post well how can that be....

useless topic

nuff said!!

No.
Do you know anything about Jin except that he is Tekken character?
He has everything what it takes to beat Ryu.
This guy defeated Kazuya, Heihachi and second form of True Ogre!

Blue nocturne
Samishe is right jin is on par with ryu or maybe higher could thread man.

AJ4LIFE
i say jin wins, if he can overcome ofther powers he can beat ryu

shin_remy
Ryu destroys things that Jin can't

Ryu can fight from far distance

Ryu is way more Faster and Powerfuller then Jin

It is an complete different universe..

sf is does dbz things.. is compareds to snk and that kind of stuff

tekken can you better compare to dead or alive and virtua fighter

I know the story of Tekken. so?

i know the ability's.. and NOO WAY JIN CAN WIN..

Ryu in sf Alpha the movie can kicks Jin's ass!!! And that was in Alpha.. see how powerfull he there is..

if you see the tekken anime omg... or the intro movies or things they can..

is nothing to ryu !!

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by samishe

You know Shin, according to you whoever fights SF characters dies.
Jin has a good chance of kicking Ryu's a$$.

indeed..... no expression

----------------------------

This is a pretty tough battle though .. just because tekken cant fight from a distance doesnt mean they cant take a beating.. especially a Mishima.. they're like a roach... surviving all kinds of explosions and falls etc..

So which jin are we talking about?... I think that would make quite a difference hehe

samishe
Ryu destroys things that Jin can't

Ryu can fight from far distance

Ryu is way more Faster and Powerfuller then Jin

It is an complete different universe..

sf is does dbz things.. is compareds to snk and that kind of stuff

tekken can you better compare to dead or alive and virtua fighter

I know the story of Tekken. so?

i know the ability's.. and NOO WAY JIN CAN WIN..

Ryu in sf Alpha the movie can kicks Jin's ass!!! And that was in Alpha.. see how powerfull he there is..

if you see the tekken anime omg... or the intro movies or things they can..

is nothing to ryu !!

laughing Yeah right.

Destroys things like what? Mountains? Feng wei destroyed mountain with single slap. Jin could kick Feng's ass easilly. Devil Jin(His last form if his powers merges with Jinpachy powers) Could destroy the entire planet.

Ryu faster? stick out tongue How so? What makes you thing so?

Jin defeated Kazuya. Even if this was Kazuya vs Ryu i'd say Kazuya would win. You say their powers are not equel. Dude, you DON'T know tekken story. Kazuya tore apart three dinasours with his bair hands easilly.

Mishima's durability are far greater than Ryu's.
Heihachi was blown by a huge explosion. Because of this explosion he flew many miles through the air. Fell, and was lieing in coma under tonnes of rocks for week. He survived all that. Kazuya survived fall into volcano.

Jin kicked a$$ to true Ogre(20 feet monster, god of all martial arts)

In other words, Ryu is f!@ked.

Darth POW
i think this fight could go on forever...

Tha C-Master
This was done, and Jin loses...

SaTsuJiN
I did a search and nothing came up between ryu and jin... so how does ryu win so absolutely?

thesilverspider
Jin has a chance a great one at that counting him out just because he's a Tekken character is plain ignorance.
Hasn't Jin beaten gods and such before?

SaTsuJiN
I would personally have to consider the defeat of true-ogre as a huge feat... the thing is, did jin defeat tekken 3 storywise for this feat to be 100% true?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I would personally have to consider the defeat of true-ogre as a huge feat... the thing is, did jin defeat tekken 3 storywise for this feat to be 100% true?
Not sure Tekken was my game back in the PS1 days now it's all about DOA............... wink

2D_MASTER
I say Ryu, just because he is pretty good at Hand to hand. AND has protectiles.

samishe

Yes in Tekken3 Jin was the one who defeated True Ogre. In Tekken5 in Devil within he faced second form of True Ogre and kicked his a$$ again.

samishe
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
This was done, and Jin loses...

This wasn't done, and Jin wins.

Hoshi
in act it was done , just search it.And jin lost .
Ryu is far more experienced than jin , jin was still a kid and ryu was already a world champion .Ryu has mor experience than jin.I saw jins powers very well , if both of them are in their devil/evil powers their firepower should be the same since both of them blew mountains with ease(poor earth angel ) , in terms of speed i think ryu would handle this one , in tekken jin was shot by heihachi if i am not mistaken , although jin wasnt focused because of his fight against the ogre he saw heihachi before he shot is.When ryu was distracted he was still able to hit a guy 3 times before he could even think to pull the trigger.
Strengh:If we are talking normal ryu and normal jin , both in human powers i give this one to ryu , you can easily say that ryus body structure is far more complete than jins at least in tekken 4.In technichies terms ryu would win again , ryus ansatsuken is far more powerfull than any normal martial arts , jins karate is strong, damn strong , his punchs pierce steel , but ryus ansatsuken could pierce the sould,body and mind .
in my opnion ryu wins , but i can say that it wouldnt be so easy , bot of them are similar in many aspects .

SaTsuJiN
could you link the thread where this has been done before?

samishe
Originally posted by Hoshi
in act it was done , just search it.And jin lost .
Ryu is far more experienced than jin , jin was still a kid and ryu was already a world champion .Ryu has mor experience than jin.I saw jins powers very well , if both of them are in their devil/evil powers their firepower should be the same since both of them blew mountains with ease(poor earth angel ) , in terms of speed i think ryu would handle this one , in tekken jin was shot by heihachi if i am not mistaken , although jin wasnt focused because of his fight against the ogre he saw heihachi before he shot is.When ryu was distracted he was still able to hit a guy 3 times before he could even think to pull the trigger.
Strengh:If we are talking normal ryu and normal jin , both in human powers i give this one to ryu , you can easily say that ryus body structure is far more complete than jins at least in tekken 4.In technichies terms ryu would win again , ryus ansatsuken is far more powerfull than any normal martial arts , jins karate is strong, damn strong , his punchs pierce steel , but ryus ansatsuken could pierce the sould,body and mind .
in my opnion ryu wins , but i can say that it wouldnt be so easy , bot of them are similar in many aspects .

Firstly I wanna thank you for admitting that Jin is simmilar with Ryu in many aspects, because some people couldn't admit it.

In Devil form Jin is superior than Ryu(if you saw his ending movie from tekken5 you should know why), but in this fight Jin isn't in his devil form.

After fight with Ogre Jin was shot from the BACK by tekken force with many machineguns(doubt that even Ryu could dodge that), and only then Heihachi shot him in the head. If Jin was ready he would've killed all of them. I can prove it. When Tekken force attacked Kazuya(nearly 10 trained and armed soldiers), he killed all of them with his bair hands, Jin could do that either.

BTW Jins hits hurt not only body either, even not in Devil form Mishimas posses somekind of mistiqal energy. According to game Jin's WEAKEST punches are capable of breaking through meter thik walls. So i doubt Ryu hits harder.

And i do belive Jin is more durable than Ryu.

samishe
In case someone hasn't seen this intro from Tekken 5.

http://www.youtube.com/player.swf?video_id=T4hYJPhCX0o

Interesting moment. Father and son who hated eachother for all their lifes fight as a team.

But soundtrack sucks.sad It's not from the game.

The Fake Macoy
The problem is that their feats are too vague to really tell you who would win. I don't really see any evidence to suggest who would actually win.

samishe
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
The problem is that their feats are too vague to really tell you who would win. I don't really see any evidence to suggest who would actually win.

If Jin in his devil form then he wins no doubt.

Superboy Prime
Thing is Evil Ryu's Shungokusatsu alone would destroy Devil Jin, and then some.. So I will make my post in regards of their normal/non-killer instict counterparts. Also in terms of physicality I put them on equal terms. Jin is young and Ryu is at his physical prime. He is not in his early 50s/late 70s like Kazuya/Heihachi.

I agree about Jin and Ryu being similar.

However I give the experience/technique to Ryu. He has mastered ansatsuken while Jin traded Mishima Ryu for Karate. Forgetting all about Mishima and adopting the classic Karate. Impressive nevertheless, but it should be proof enough to show which one has more technique/mastery over their respective arts.

Not to mention if we go for ofense/defense Ryu will clearly have an advantage over Jin.

The Hadou-ken is an insanely effective ofensive technique that can take out most opponents(when not in a game fight) and can hold them back as well if they manage to stand up to them. Granted Hadou-ken alone will not take out Jin. However it can prove to be more than annoyance to him. Then you have Ryu's Shinkuu-Hadouken which is 3 times as powerful as the normal HKs. Even Jin will need more than his prayers to stand up to that; however...he might.

The ShoRyuKen can either be used for an attack as well as as a defensive technique and it's really powerful; however not to the level of Ken's--his rival.

The Tatsumaki-Sempukyaku can also grant him a clear advantage in case Ryu needs to get some distance between both of them.

Jin will prove a worthy fight, but I believe Ryu will end up schooling him hard. Then Jin might try to get Ryu to teach him his ways etc etc etc.

Superboy Prime
Jin might punch through meter thick walls, but what good will that do to him when he is fighting someone that can dodge bullets? Granted he is not Superman, but he does to a certain level which is a showcase to how fast Ryu is. Proof of this can be found in the Street Fighter Alpha animation movie(not generations) By the way just because Jin is apparently immortal(Taking headshots and living) does not mean he cannot be knocked out.

Darkstorm Zero
People are taking things into the extreme again... I am a fan and heavy duty player of many fighting game franchises (including Tekken and Street Fighter)

I beleive that Ryu would win in most encounters simply because, for all the power than Jin's Mishima bloodline has instilled within him, Ryu has earned that much power and more. Plus Jin is still young, hasn't had as much time to train and focus on the actual battle, he merely wants to destroy his relatives to restore peace.

Now I wholeheartedly admit that these two characters share many similarities and not just in fighting styles, they have both been struck with tragedy early in their lives, In Jin's case, he lost his mother to Ogre, in Ryu's case, his master (And father figure) was slain by Akuma.

But there are also many differences, the types of powers involved are radical, but very different. In the SF universe, Chi almost anyone can learn to use chi as energy blasts, some gain access to vast quantities of it (Akuma, Bison, Gill, Oro among many others) And those that have nearly no energy attacks (Balrog, Birdie R.Mika)

In the Tekken-verse, Energy manipulation is much much more rare, and when you do see it, it can be devastating. but even so, the feats you see as a result of this are only as impressive as a mid tier SF feat.

My conclusion is simple, Ryu has more experience, he has far better control of his Chi than Jin does, he can perform more powerful techniques than Jin, and he is not distracted from the fight like Jin has been.

Conclusion = Ryu will win, but will want Jin to become stronger and challenge him again when he is ready

Superboy Prime
Well said.

samishe
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Thing is Evil Ryu's Shungokusatsu alone would destroy Devil Jin, and then some.. So I will make my post in regards of their normal/non-killer instict counterparts. Also in terms of physicality I put them on equal terms. Jin is young and Ryu is at his physical prime. He is not in his early 50s/late 70s like Kazuya/Heihachi.

I agree about Jin and Ryu being similar.

However I give the experience/technique to Ryu. He has mastered ansatsuken while Jin traded Mishima Ryu for Karate. Forgetting all about Mishima and adopting the classic Karate. Impressive nevertheless, but it should be proof enough to show which one has more technique/mastery over their respective arts.

Not to mention if we go for ofense/defense Ryu will clearly have an advantage over Jin.

The Hadou-ken is an insanely effective ofensive technique that can take out most opponents(when not in a game fight) and can hold them back as well if they manage to stand up to them. Granted Hadou-ken alone will not take out Jin. However it can prove to be more than annoyance to him. Then you have Ryu's Shinkuu-Hadouken which is 3 times as powerful as the normal HKs. Even Jin will need more than his prayers to stand up to that; however...he might.

The ShoRyuKen can either be used for an attack as well as as a defensive technique and it's really powerful; however not to the level of Ken's--his rival.

The Tatsumaki-Sempukyaku can also grant him a clear advantage in case Ryu needs to get some distance between both of them.

Jin will prove a worthy fight, but I believe Ryu will end up schooling him hard. Then Jin might try to get Ryu to teach him his ways etc etc etc.

Shungokusatsu wouldn't destroy devil jin. In his devil form he becomes very powerful. Remember he destroyed all surrounding by simply moving his wings?(in tekken 5)

BTW i belive Jin also could dodge bullets. Not like he did before, but Kazuya did and they are equel in many aspects.
Yes Jin could be KOed but Ryu either. And both of them have very strong will power. So i think it would be a very long fight before someone would be knocked out.

unrealman
facts about the Shungokusatsu

Goutetsu stated to have described it as 'forbidden',
but he did teach the first step to it (satsu no hadou). Likely, it was
forbidden because it endangered the user as well.

What happens during the shungokusatsu is that they go to hell. The
demons in hell will attack the person even if they're sin free or not.
They're demons, they'll go at anything. But with evil characters, their
past sins will also haunt on top of the demons attacking them for that
split second. Gen survives this because he empties his spirit, heart and
mind. "Onore wo mu ni suru". "Mu" means emptiness, nothingness. One of the
reasons why Gouken has the kanji "Mu" on his back. It's really not about
how strong the person is but how tuned and focused they are with their mind
and soul.

The user is in danger during the Shun Goku Satsu, too, if he isn't
prepared. Both the user and the target go to hell. Canonwise, Ryu and
Sakura have never done the Shun Goku Satsu.

samishe
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
People are taking things into the extreme again... I am a fan and heavy duty player of many fighting game franchises (including Tekken and Street Fighter)

I beleive that Ryu would win in most encounters simply because, for all the power than Jin's Mishima bloodline has instilled within him, Ryu has earned that much power and more. Plus Jin is still young, hasn't had as much time to train and focus on the actual battle, he merely wants to destroy his relatives to restore peace.

Now I wholeheartedly admit that these two characters share many similarities and not just in fighting styles, they have both been struck with tragedy early in their lives, In Jin's case, he lost his mother to Ogre, in Ryu's case, his master (And father figure) was slain by Akuma.

But there are also many differences, the types of powers involved are radical, but very different. In the SF universe, Chi almost anyone can learn to use chi as energy blasts, some gain access to vast quantities of it (Akuma, Bison, Gill, Oro among many others) And those that have nearly no energy attacks (Balrog, Birdie R.Mika)

In the Tekken-verse, Energy manipulation is much much more rare, and when you do see it, it can be devastating. but even so, the feats you see as a result of this are only as impressive as a mid tier SF feat.

My conclusion is simple, Ryu has more experience, he has far better control of his Chi than Jin does, he can perform more powerful techniques than Jin, and he is not distracted from the fight like Jin has been.

Conclusion = Ryu will win, but will want Jin to become stronger and challenge him again when he is ready

True well said.

Almost all Tekken characters has abilities to manipulate energy. Not as good as SF characters, thats true.
But in case of the Mishimas gotta disagree with you.
Look at Heihachi, many his attacks are based on his chi energy. And they are impressive even compareing to SF universe.

samishe
Originally posted by unrealman
facts about the Shungokusatsu

Goutetsu stated to have described it as 'forbidden',
but he did teach the first step to it (satsu no hadou). Likely, it was
forbidden because it endangered the user as well.

What happens during the shungokusatsu is that they go to hell. The
demons in hell will attack the person even if they're sin free or not.
They're demons, they'll go at anything. But with evil characters, their
past sins will also haunt on top of the demons attacking them for that
split second. Gen survives this because he empties his spirit, heart and
mind. "Onore wo mu ni suru". "Mu" means emptiness, nothingness. One of the
reasons why Gouken has the kanji "Mu" on his back. It's really not about
how strong the person is but how tuned and focused they are with their mind
and soul.

The user is in danger during the Shun Goku Satsu, too, if he isn't
prepared. Both the user and the target go to hell. Canonwise, Ryu and
Sakura have never done the Shun Goku Satsu.

Still doubt it would work on Devil Jin, I mean he's the Devil himself.

SaTsuJiN
with regards to tekken-verse not being on par with SF simply over energy manipulation.. I find that completely rediculous... that would be like saying soul caliburs can kill ryu because swords mean nothing in their world... just because it doesnt exist or is highly regarded in another universe does not mean it scales equally into the original 'verse'

samishe
with regards to tekken-verse not being on par with SF simply over energy manipulation.. I find that completely rediculous... that would be like saying soul caliburs can kill ryu because swords mean nothing in their world... just because it doesnt exist or is highly regarded in another universe does not mean it scales equally into the original 'verse'

Mishima's energy manipulation IS on par with SF character and that's without Devil Gene. When in Devil form Jin or Kazuya surpass everything SF characters have.

Gouki
This energy, is it from an outside source or from themselves?

samishe
Originally posted by Gouki
This energy, is it from an outside source or from themselves?

When they are in their normal form this energy comes from themselfs, when in devil form energy comes from their devil genes.

Tha C-Master
Projectiles my man...

Superboy Prime
"When in Devil form Jin or Kazuya surpass everything SF characters have."

Unlikely.

samishe
"When in Devil form Jin or Kazuya surpass everything SF characters have."

Unlikely.

But still true. i mean not his first devil form but when he becomes the devil.

Creshosk
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f85/t358910.html

Trust me you can be quite powerful, and still be beaten if you do not have the skill.

Such is my problem as I face Sephiroth and his damnable Descend Heartless Angel. Strong as I've made my character, I still can't beat that bastard.

samishe
Originally posted by Creshosk

Trust me you can be quite powerful, and still be beaten if you do not have the skill.

Such is my problem as I face Sephiroth and his damnable Descend Heartless Angel. Strong as I've made my character, I still can't beat that bastard.

Damn, i searched for it and haven't found anything.

True you can be beaten if you don't have skill. But Jin is very skilled.
And in his devil form it doesn't matter at all. He simply too powerfull.

Creshosk
Damn, i searched for it and haven't found anything.

True you can be beaten if you don't have skill. But Jin is very skilled.
And in his devil form it doesn't matter at all. He simply too powerfull. I'm the master of finding things on the internet.

All I need is sufficient info and I can find it.

samishe
I'm the master of finding things on the internet.

All I need is sufficient info and I can find it.

Need info? Here you go.
The Devil destroyed all his surroundings by simply moving his wings.

SaTsuJiN

yay, thx for finding it... I pressed search for both their names and it kept saying no results were found.. so I was like blink "the hell?" laughing out loud

Superboy Prime
When who becomes the Devil? Devil Jin after absorbing/wtf he does when he defeats Jinpachi in Tekken 5?

I still believe the Shungokusatsu finishes Devil Jin.

I'm going to give it to you for a while and assume Devil Jin/Kazuya may be more powerful than the Dark Hadou. Devil Kazuya was more powerful than Heihachi and this did not stop the old man from beating his son and throw him into a volcano in the end of the 2nd tournament.

Darkstorm Zero
Need info? Here you go.
The Devil destroyed all his surroundings by simply moving his wings.

Dude, your talking about a form of Jin that has never nor will ever appear canonically... And even if he where a canon version of Jin, he will still be killed by the Shun Goku Satsu.

The Raging Demon not only attacks the body but the spirit... the more evil the soul, the more painful the death. So yes, if Ultimate Devil Jin where to be struck by it, he would die horribly.

However, all that is besides the point, this is Normal Ryu SF3 3rd strike incarnation, vs normal Jin from Tekken 5.

I stand by my earlier statement and will not repeat myself for people who refuse to read it.

samishe
Dude, your talking about a form of Jin that has never nor will ever appear canonically... And even if he where a canon version of Jin, he will still be killed by the Shun Goku Satsu.

The Raging Demon not only attacks the body but the spirit... the more evil the soul, the more painful the death. So yes, if Ultimate Devil Jin where to be struck by it, he would die horribly.

However, all that is besides the point, this is Normal Ryu SF3 3rd strike incarnation, vs normal Jin from Tekken 5.

I stand by my earlier statement and will not repeat myself for people who refuse to read it.

That movie shows what would happen if Devil Jin becoms the Devil. So it doesn't matter if he appeared or not, important is that he could become the devil and if he will, his firepower will surpass Ryu's. I mean, Jin has ability to become the Devil so who cares if it happened in tekken story.

Dude, how the hell Shun Goku Satsu could effect SOUL of the DEVIL??

Sixth_Winged
So what version of Jin are we using?

Plain or devil-jin?

samishe
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
So what version of Jin are we using?

Plain or devil-jin?

No, this is normal Jin vs Ryu.
I started talking about devil Jin when someone said that Ryu surpass him in firepower.

shin_remy
No, this is normal Jin vs Ryu.
I started talking about devil Jin when someone said that Ryu surpass him in firepower.

yeah soo

it is true

we don't have it about Evil ryu vs Evil Jin

we have a match between regular Ryu and Jin

Ryu wins pure by expierence and he has projectiles!!!! Nuff said

and about the shun goku satsu thing... Jin is NOT the Devil, that is what YOU make it.. Shun Goku Satsu for the Kill^_^

1 thing i want to say about shun goku satsu is that it is one of the powerfullst attacks ever.. with the kamehameha and an other one

samishe
yeah soo

it is true

we don't have it about Evil ryu vs Evil Jin

we have a match between regular Ryu and Jin

Ryu wins pure by expierence and he has projectiles!!!! Nuff said

and about the shun goku satsu thing... Jin is NOT the Devil, that is what YOU make it.. Shun Goku Satsu for the Kill^_^

1 thing i want to say about shun goku satsu is that it is one of the powerfullst attacks ever.. with the kamehameha and an other one

Forget about Devil Jin, i brought that up only because someone said that Ryu is superior in firepower than Devil.

So your point is that Ryu wins because he has a very dangerous combo?
Doesn't mean a thing no

Superboy Prime
Ryu simply wins the way I see it. Glad the whole Devil vs Dark Hadou thing is over.

Tha C-Master
This wasn't done, and Jin wins. This was done, and ryu wins.

samishe
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
This was done, and ryu wins.

Bring some arguments for a change.

Darkstorm Zero
I have already stated my arguments, this has already been debated. Jin lost the first debate horribly, I don't see any new evidence to suggest anything has changed.

shin_remy
maybe they think he can defeat Ryu during Tekken 5 laughing

samishe
maybe they think he can defeat Ryu during Tekken 5 laughing

Yeah! Funny!laughing

He defeated God and army of syco cyborgs, but Ryu will gonna stop him, ha-ha
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah! Funny!laughing

He defeated God and army of syco cyborgs, but Ryu will gonna stop him, ha-ha
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Excuse me? he never defeated GOD, he did defeat Ogre, but the way I see it, that wasn't really all that hard... Ogre was not a REAL God in any sense of the word. Powerful yes, but even Jinpachi was stronger than Ogre, as was Kazuya.

Ogre was far from Omnipotent dude... basically just a very powerful transforming beast.

Even so, Ryu has demonstrated more impressive feats more regularly, your comparison is incomplete based on cutscene information that mostly wasnt even performed by the version of Jin in question...

shin_remy
indeed.. that's what i said a few pages back but he didn't want to listen

Better you compare them to Dead Or Alive ^_^ IMO

samishe
Excuse me? he never defeated GOD, he did defeat Ogre, but the way I see it, that wasn't really all that hard... Ogre was not a REAL God in any sense of the word. Powerful yes, but even Jinpachi was stronger than Ogre, as was Kazuya.

Ogre was far from Omnipotent dude... basically just a very powerful transforming beast.

Even so, Ryu has demonstrated more impressive feats more regularly, your comparison is incomplete based on cutscene information that mostly wasnt even performed by the version of Jin in question...

Ogre WAS God. Like Thor in marvel comix, or Zues in Greece mythology. And he was a God of martial arts.

You call 20 feet monster that could fly, teleport, has incradible strength, has TK and firebreath a transforming beast?

And on what based your opinion that Jinpachi is stronger than him?

Jin beat him and hundreds of cyborgs with him in devil within(that was a canon BTW). You call that not impressive?

samishe
indeed.. that's what i said a few pages back but he didn't want to listen

Better you compare them to Dead Or Alive ^_^ IMO

Shin. I don't mind that you think that Ryu wins, but you think that Jin is not even a match for Ryu. And that's just wierd if you look at Jin feats.

Superboy Prime
There's a big diference in being GOD and A god, you know? Besides even Paul managed to defeat the so called god of fighting. Great fighter isn't he? Getting beat by 2 punks--when compared to Ogre anyway. However Jin did beat True Ogre without any sign of the Devil gene as far as we can tell, so give the boy credit where it's due. It's not like he decides when he transforms or not anyways.

PS - I know Paul didn't fight True Ogre, but he did get the win against normal Ogre.

1021kid
are you guys serious jin would own him if jin could turn into that demon he would own own OWN him

samishe
There's a big diference in being GOD and A god, you know? Besides even Paul managed to defeat the so called god of fighting. Great fighter isn't he? Getting beat by 2 punks--when compared to Ogre anyway. However Jin did beat True Ogre without any sign of the Devil gene as far as we can tell, so give the boy credit where it's due. It's not like he decides when he transforms or not anyways.

PS - I know Paul didn't fight True Ogre, but he did get the win against normal Ogre.

True but Paul is not a punk but one of the greatest fighters in the world. And Jin defeated not only True Ogre, but also his second superior form.

samishe
Originally posted by 1021kid
are you guys serious jin would own him if jin could turn into that demon he would own own OWN him

True, but this is no devil gene fight. stick out tongue

shin_remy
indeed this is no devil fight or else will ryu become evil too

it is original ryu vs original Jin and Ryu takes this.. read the previous arguments about ryu WHY he should win

1021kid
ok even thou the winner would still be jinj

Superboy Prime
Er...True Ogre is Ogre's second transformation. I wonder. He only fought that version of Ogre and then got shot by grandaddy Hei.

Hoshi
guys , lets look the facts ... Jin is strong , and would be a good fight indeed , it is wrong to say that tekken guys are just as tough as dead or alive guys , but ryu is just too strong for him.
If we consider that ryu and jin are the same speed,strengh ,experience(which i believe ryu is superior in all aspects) ryu would still win because of the fighting style .Jin fights with a "super" karate martial arts , ryu fights with ansatsuken , the strongest martial art that the capcom world has ever seem.

samishe
indeed this is no devil fight or else will ryu become evil too

it is original ryu vs original Jin and Ryu takes this.. read the previous arguments about ryu WHY he should win

Dude, read what i said about Jin. Not Devil, about Jin.

samishe
Er...True Ogre is Ogre's second transformation. I wonder. He only fought that version of Ogre and then got shot by grandaddy Hei.

That was in Tekken3.
In tekken five he fought True Ogre again, which then transformed in his another form. He became like 5 times bigger and stronger.

samishe
guys , lets look the facts ... Jin is strong , and would be a good fight indeed , it is wrong to say that tekken guys are just as tough as dead or alive guys , but ryu is just too strong for him.
If we consider that ryu and jin are the same speed,strengh ,experience(which i believe ryu is superior in all aspects) ryu would still win because of the fighting style .Jin fights with a "super" karate martial arts , ryu fights with ansatsuken , the strongest martial art that the capcom world has ever seem.

It all depends not of the martial art but of the fighter. It doesn't matter what fighting style you have if your opponent is just stronger or better fighter.

Jin was studying Mishima karate for all his life. Then he like in one year lurned art of traditional karate and defeated Kazuya, Heihachi and Ogre with it.

Darkstorm Zero
Ogre WAS God. Like Thor in marvel comix, or Zues in Greece mythology. And he was a God of martial arts.

You call 20 feet monster that could fly, teleport, has incradible strength, has TK and firebreath a transforming beast?

And on what based your opinion that Jinpachi is stronger than him?

Jin beat him and hundreds of cyborgs with him in devil within(that was a canon BTW). You call that not impressive?

Since when was Devil Within considered Canon?

It's a side game, not part of the official tekken storyline... roll eyes (sarcastic)

shin_remy
and that ogre thing

ryu has fought so many battles and he fought Akuma and stayed alive.
And akuma is stronger then the Ogre and now with the training of Oro is REALLY don't see Ryu lose!!!

samishe
Since when was Devil Within considered Canon?

It's a side game, not part of the official tekken storyline... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Actually it is canon and part og official tekken storylinecool

samishe
and that ogre thing

...akuma is stronger then the Ogre...

And what is that based on?

1021kid
and that ogre thing

ryu has fought so many battles and he fought Akuma and stayed alive.
And akuma is stronger then the Ogre and now with the training of Oro is REALLY don't see Ryu lose!

ryu did survive and jin beat him and how do you know that akuma is stroger

shin_remy
HOW!!

that is obvious isn't it!!

about his feats, speed, strenght and attacks that kill you once

the punshes from akuma destroyed an comet that could destroy a third size of the world.. and he did it if it was NOTHING AT ALL!!!!

so one of those punshes and Ogre is FINISHED

and he doesn't have to use his one hit killer attack on him.. it is not necesary

samishe
HOW!!

that is obvious isn't it!!

No, it's not. I actually think he would win 5/10...
may be 6.

shin_remy
WHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BAKA!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

samishe
WHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BAKA!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm sorry, you're right, i shouldn't have said 6. Only 5/10.

shin_remy
you really don't know mutch do you about sf messed

damn

Baka, anata wa Nihongo o hanashimasu ka

samishe
you really don't know mutch do you about sf messed

damn

Baka, anata wa Nihongo o hanashimasu ka

But I really do know much about Tekken.

shin_remy
OMG

Tekken don't do annything impressive...read the arguments back damn boy, i'm not going to reapeat myself.

have you watched an anime of sf? read the comics, manga's..probally not!!

samishe
OMG

Tekken don't do annything impressive...read the arguments back damn boy, i'm not going to reapeat myself.

have you watched an anime of sf? read the comics, manga's..probally not!!

Dude! i've been countering every your argument with more impressive feat from Tekken. Read my posts.

shin_remy
not on all, there were some good arguments and reasons why ryu should win by other members, you are not familiar with sf.. i know enough about tekken, not as mutch as you but well enough how they fight, Levels are lower then sf, accept it, Have you played Namco x Capcom that RPG ??

well i have it, Tekken sucks in it!!!

samishe
No i haven't played it. And does that game really matters here?
In SF2 game on megadrive Ryu wasn't capable of breaking a car, so does it matter now? Nope.

If you think that their levels are lawer than you don't know about Tekken not even a little.

Hoshi
in fact , in the games you are talking about the ryu in there isnt the same ryu in the alpha series.

shin_remy
Ryu was able to kick cars in air in sf 2

and OMG, you go by the game of SF2 ON THE MEGADRIVE??????????

Watch street fighter Alpha. Look what Ryu was able to do when he was a kid of 17 years old.. more impressive then Jin was or is.. No think how he is in Street Fighter 3!!!!!!!

watch this, the whole movie of street fighter alpha, not dvd quality

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-388423705605180744&q=Street+Fighter+anime

and about that game namco x capcom, it says a lot cause it is created under namco and if sf is better then namco in the game, then you know enough

samishe
Ryu was able to kick cars in air in sf 2

and OMG, you go by the game of SF2 ON THE MEGADRIVE??????????

Watch street fighter Alpha. Look what Ryu was able to do when he was a kid of 17 years old.. more impressive then Jin was or is.. No think how he is in Street Fighter 3!!!!!!!

watch this, the whole movie of street fighter alpha, not dvd quality

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-388423705605180744&q=Street+Fighter+anime

and about that game namco x capcom, it says a lot cause it is created under namco and if sf is better then namco in the game, then you know enough

Oh man, i mentioned it on pupose because you was talking about some Tekken rpg. Go by the iron fist tournament not by some stupid RPG.

Hoshi
Firstly I wanna thank you for admitting that Jin is simmilar with Ryu in many aspects, because some people couldn't admit it.

In Devil form Jin is superior than Ryu(if you saw his ending movie from tekken5 you should know why), but in this fight Jin isn't in his devil form.

After fight with Ogre Jin was shot from the BACK by tekken force with many machineguns(doubt that even Ryu could dodge that), and only then Heihachi shot him in the head. If Jin was ready he would've killed all of them. I can prove it. When Tekken force attacked Kazuya(nearly 10 trained and armed soldiers), he killed all of them with his bair hands, Jin could do that either.

BTW Jins hits hurt not only body either, even not in Devil form Mishimas posses somekind of mistiqal energy. According to game Jin's WEAKEST punches are capable of breaking through meter thik walls. So i doubt Ryu hits harder.

And i do belive Jin is more durable than Ryu.

I really doubt that jin would be able to break steel doors with his weakest punchs since looked like he had some trouble piercing the armors of his enemies on tekken 5 with his strongest punchs.As you said it all depends on the martial artist and not the martial arts , ryu trained ansatsuken all of his life and became the world champion as soon as he finished his training(in fact almost as soon as he finished his training) , and he has been training hard all of his life to fight against the god of fist known as gouki.Ryu has a strong aura near him too , it is the hadou itself in a pure energy form when he fight serious , able to purify even goukis dark hadou as showed in the movies.

shin_remy
watch the link please

Hoshi
It all depends not of the martial art but of the fighter. It doesn't matter what fighting style you have if your opponent is just stronger or better fighter.

Jin was studying Mishima karate for all his life. Then he like in one year lurned art of traditional karate and defeated Kazuya, Heihachi and Ogre with it.

I would love to say that a perfect karate would own ryus ansatsuken my friend , i really do confused since i train karate since I was 13 years old and I love it.But ryus style when mastered it is said to be able to defeat any other martial arts , and unfortunatelly his feats appears to prove so .Jin trained karate all of his life , ryu trained ansatsuken all of his life , ryu is older than jin , and jin didnt trained when he was a little kid (almost a baby) , ryu did , ryu trained all of his life under the best teacher he could hope to have , Gouken .Gouken was strong like hell too , probaly as strong as heihachi , and he was killed like a bug by shin akumas hands .And ryu fought that same akuma and was able to at least hurt him and cause serious trouble to gouki .

samishe
I really doubt that jin would be able to break steel doors with his weakest punchs since looked like he had some trouble piercing the armors of his enemies on tekken 5 with his strongest punchs.As you said it all depends on the martial artist and not the martial arts , ryu trained ansatsuken all of his life and became the world champion as soon as he finished his training(in fact almost as soon as he finished his training) , and he has been training hard all of his life to fight against the god of fist known as gouki.Ryu has a strong aura near him too , it is the hadou itself in a pure energy form when he fight serious , able to purify even goukis dark hadou as showed in the movies.

In tekken 5? You must be talking about Kazuya. He was fighting gunjacks.
Well if Jin was capable of breaking through meter thick wall with weakest punch then i think breaking through metal door wont be a problem.

Hoshi
in tekken 3 i saw jin punching a guy with a machine gun in a moment of pure angry and half demon form and the guy didnt even cracked the pillar he hit. although Jin broke the wall with heihachis head later , i dont think that with his weakest punchs he would be able to break steel and iron.Even if he was able to do such a thing ryu fought a guy that was able to destroy everything with just his presence and almost won.

samishe
I would love to say that a perfect karate would own ryus ansatsuken my friend , i really do confused since i train karate since I was 13 years old and I love it.But ryus style when mastered it is said to be able to defeat any other martial arts , and unfortunatelly his feats appears to prove so .Jin trained karate all of his life , ryu trained ansatsuken all of his life , ryu is older than jin , and jin didnt trained when he was a little kid (almost a baby) , ryu did , ryu trained all of his life under the best teacher he could hope to have , Gouken .Gouken was strong like hell too , probaly as strong as heihachi , and he was killed like a bug by shin akumas hands .And ryu fought that same akuma and was able to at least hurt him and cause serious trouble to gouki .

Agree, well Kazuya trained for all his life and he is older than Ryu. Jin beat him.
But look. Lets assume i trained ansatsuken for many years. And lets assume that Ryu never trained it but was going in for traditional karate.
He still would beat me easilly.

samishe
watch the link please

Ok i am watching, thank you confused
Then what?

Hoshi
Agree, well Kazuya trained for all his life and he is older than Ryu. Jin beat him.
But look. Lets assume i trained ansatsuken for many years. And lets assume that Ryu never trained it but was going in for traditional karate.
He still would beat me easilly.

Well , lets say that way .If you had as much talent in ansatsuken than ryu and as much will power you are most likely to win the fight with ease.Since in ansatsuken you even learn to predict the opponents move almost as seing it before. The main reason that ryu would win are that he has lots more of will power than you,jin,kazuya,etc and lots more of talent than you (i dont know about jin , maybe he has as much talent as ryu but didnt improved it as well as ryu did) .

samishe
Well , lets say that way .If you had as much talent in ansatsuken than ryu and as much will power you are most likely to win the fight with ease.Since in ansatsuken you even learn to predict the opponents move almost as seing it before. The main reason that ryu would win are that he has lots more of will power than you,jin,kazuya,etc and lots more of talent than you (i dont know about jin , maybe he has as much talent as ryu but didnt improved it as well as ryu did) .

He surely has more will power than me big grin , but not sure that more than Jin.
And yes you're right. Jin doesn't has a sixth sense, Ryu beats him in this aspect.

Hoshi
in fact , jins reason to fight are most likely revenge , and emotions like love,hate and things like that .Ryus reasons to fight were revenge at the beggining , but know he discovered something more important and became stronger because of it .Ryu fight simply because he wants to get stronger and he wants to keep fighting as long as he can.

ps:crazy dude...

samishe
How many years you've been in for Karate? I Just wonder.

Hoshi
I stopped 2 years because i had a bone fracture , But excluding that i have been training karate for 10 ,11 years

samishe
I stopped 2 years because i had a bone fracture , But excluding that i have been training karate for 10 ,11 years
traditional karate? impressive. So you're a master by now, right?

Hoshi
I dont think I can be considered a master , but i think i am no amateur either.

samishe
I dont think I can be considered a master , but i think i am no amateur either.

Yeah, ten years, you're surely no amateur.

Hoshi
Yeah, ten years, you're surely no amateur.

thanks .And you , do you train any martial arts or trained?

samishe
thanks .And you , do you train any martial arts or trained?

Trained Tae-kwo-do for six years. Now i quit.

1021kid
well i dont know about him but me jeet kune do 7 years

P-Geyser
Ryu Wins for sure.

1021kid
did you evan read before this if not ..........READ YOU DUMBASS

P-Geyser
Okay first off F##CK YOU OKAY!!!!? Who the f##ck do you think you are to come in and call someone a dumbass?!!! second of all learn to spell it's EVEN not EVAN you son of a b**tch. I was sating my opinion on I belive the Ryu vs Jin topic Motherf@@ker!!!!

P-Geyser
I meant to say "stating"

1021kid
wow calm down man i was saying if you did not read before and i was saying you should post why you think so so sorry

Darkstorm Zero
Actually it is canon and part og official tekken storylinecool

I ask for proof of this... I own Tekken 5 on PS2 and there is absolutely NO indication that the events that happen in some mini game are officially part of Tekken's canon storyline, because if it is, then how does he get through all the tournament fights at the same time. Oh and why the HELL is he fighting Heihachi Bots?!

All that aside, I still see no feats that are more impressive tha SF feats anywhere... Hell, Paul beat standard Ogre... and from In Game descriptions of Tekken 3 and Tag, True Ogre was way slower and his moves where more awkward than Original Ogre's where...

P-Geyser
Originally posted by 1021kid
wow calm down man i was saying if you did not read before and i was saying you should post why you think so so sorry

Well I was heated....I mean it's okay to disagree but you called me a dumbass dude...I will be honest I did some namecalling myself(ask Brainchild)but I am trying myself to stop because others do have different opinions.

Anyways it's ok but would you want someone making a nasty statement to you? I happen to agree with the statements Hoshi has made on Ryu vs Jin.

samishe
I ask for proof of this... I own Tekken 5 on PS2 and there is absolutely NO indication that the events that happen in some mini game are officially part of Tekken's canon storyline, because if it is, then how does he get through all the tournament fights at the same time. Oh and why the HELL is he fighting Heihachi Bots?!

All that aside, I still see no feats that are more impressive tha SF feats anywhere... Hell, Paul beat standard Ogre... and from In Game descriptions of Tekken 3 and Tag, True Ogre was way slower and his moves where more awkward than Original Ogre's where...

Devil within evants happened before the 5 tounament. Right after he left Hon Maru in tekken4.

"There is more to Jin's story following the events between the opening of Tekken 5 and the beginning of the King of Iron Fist Tournament 5, chronicled in "Devil Within", an optional sub-game in the console version of Tekken 5."

From Wiki.

1021kid
im starting to think that it is a tie becuse they both have amazing stuff im out but ill be here

Hoshi
Devil within evants happened before the 5 tounament. Right after he left Hon Maru in tekken4.

"There is more to Jin's story following the events between the opening of Tekken 5 and the beginning of the King of Iron Fist Tournament 5, chronicled in "Devil Within", an optional sub-game in the console version of Tekken 5."

From Wiki.

wikipedia is not a real good site to get information.

shin_remy
indeed, like Hoshi said it is not a good site for info

and what Darkstorm Zero said about the feats, i have said it for a few times..

( won't listening )

Darkstorm Zero
Samshie if your actually taking Wikipedia info for Official material, then your further off the ball than I thought...

samishe
Samshie if your actually taking Wikipedia info for Official material, then your further off the ball than I thought...

Then read what is said between levels of devil within.

Sheesh. You already realise that i'm right and that story happened but you don't want to accept it.
And you asked when Jin used TK.
In non-canon ending he destroyed Hwoarang's bike with it.
Besides he has the same powers as Kazuya. Kazuya used TK to knock out Heihachi before he fought Jin. And that was canon.

Darkstorm Zero
Then read what is said between levels of devil within.

Sheesh. You already realise that i'm right and that story happened but you don't want to accept it.
Besides he has the same powers as Kazuya. Kazuya used TK to knock out Heihachi before he fought Jin. And that was canon.

What in the bluest of blue hells are you smoking? I defeated Devil within AGES ago, there is nothing there that proves the story of it was canon... And now you have the rocks to say you know what I'm thinking... dude grow up, you havn't proven Devil within is official, and to make matters worse for your case, you tried to use Wiki as an official source.

I could easily argue the fact that Jin never actually used TK officially, I could also argue that neither case was actually TK.. But I think I'll let that go since it matters VERY liitle to the actual fight

samishe
What in the bluest of blue hells are you smoking? I defeated Devil within AGES ago, there is nothing there that proves the story of it was canon... And now you have the rocks to say you know what I'm thinking... dude grow up, you havn't proven Devil within is official, and to make matters worse for your case, you tried to use Wiki as an official source.

How do you want me to prove it? You want me to make a phonecall to namco? Then sorry I can't do that.

Why do you think they didn't made Tekken Force Mode in Tekken5? Because they wanted to tell Jin's story. They wanted people to know what happened after that vision, when he saw Jun Kazama in Hon Maru.

I could easily argue the fact that Jin never actually used TK officially, I could also argue that neither case was actually TK.. But I think I'll let that go since it matters VERY liitle to the actual fight

You can't argue a sh!t.Kazuya used TK on Heihachi, you can't argue with that. Jin has the same devil powers as Kazuya, you can't argue with that too. And what fight are you talking about? You asked me to prove that Jin has TK, i did it. So accept it. In other words, grow up.

samishe
Little presentation of what Jin is capable as Devil.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pkRqjt835LE&search=tekken

jinzin

yipes! sad

Hoshi

not very impressive , sorry if I looked like a fanboy right now, but I have seen ryu (normal one , not evil) doing things stronger like that , I know jin just swang his wings to do that , but even so I still consider ryu stronger .

2D_MASTER

You said this is NORMAL JIN. So who gives a fawk about what JIN can do as a DEVIL? He has NEVER cannonically turned intot the F@CKING devil, so, throw all that "what if" sh#t out the window, until he does.
Samishe, it seems you're the only one (plus a couple of others) who thinks that Jin would defeat Ryu. I've read all the arguments, on BOTH threads, and kept my mouth shut. After reading the aruguments, I can say but JIN would lose to RYU. Ryu has way too much experience, and he still considers himself to be a student, Ryu wins.

samishe
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
You said this is NORMAL JIN. So who gives a fawk about what JIN can do as a DEVIL? He has NEVER cannonically turned intot the F@CKING devil, so, throw all that "what if" sh#t out the window, until he does.
Samishe, it seems you're the only one (plus a couple of others) who thinks that Jin would defeat Ryu. I've read all the arguments, on BOTH threads, and kept my mouth shut. After reading the aruguments, I can say but JIN would lose to RYU. Ryu has way too much experience, and he still considers himself to be a student, Ryu wins.

I posted that link only because I was tired of hearing that Ryu surpas Devil Jin in firepower. And Devil jin is half as powerfull as the Devil.
So if i'm the only one who think that Jin wins it automatically means that i'm wrong? The only reason why bigger ammount of people support Ryu is because he is more popular than Jin. I've heard a lot of things about his experience and even about his sixth sense which i personally haven't noticed in anime.
And 2D, you shouldn't have kept your mouth shut, you should've instantly say your opinion so i could answer you. Not that you interupt in the middle of discussion and concider that your single post will change my opinion and that i will let this thread die because of it.

samishe
not very impressive , sorry if I looked like a fanboy right now, but I have seen ryu (normal one , not evil) doing things stronger like that , I know jin just swang his wings to do that , but even so I still consider ryu stronger .

I know that Ryu's Hadouken is far greater than anything normal Jin has. But this is h2h fight and Ryu usually uses hadoukens only to finish the fight because it takes him sometime to charge his attack, so Jin has a chance to defeat him before he used hadouken.

I posted that link only for those who don't now much about the Devil so they can see.

Hoshi
I dont think ryu would need to fire a hadouken to win a h2h fight , also , ryu only use his hadouken when he is out of the enemy range .If he was about to shoot a hadouken at jin he would do that when he is in a distance safe enough , that gives ryu the range advantage.Ryu normally doesnt use his hadouken to finish fights, he uses his hadouken when he is almost sure he will hit the target (in the great majority it is even harder to predict ryus hadouken than his punchs)

2D_MASTER
I posted that link only because I was tired of hearing that Ryu surpas Devil Jin in firepower. And Devil jin is half as powerfull as the Devil.
So if i'm the only one who think that Jin wins it automatically means that i'm wrong? The only reason why bigger ammount of people support Ryu is because he is more popular than Jin. I've heard a lot of things about his experience and even about his sixth sense which i personally haven't noticed in anime.
And 2D, you shouldn't have kept your mouth shut, you should've instantly say your opinion so i could answer you. Not that you interupt in the middle of discussion and concider that your single post will change my opinion and that i will let this thread die because of it.

Nah man, I didnt think I'd change your mind, surely not after nobody else has been able to. And I didnt think the post would die either. Just saying in terms of logical arugments, the Ryu advocates seem to be winning.

samishe
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Nah man, I didnt think I'd change your mind, surely not after nobody else has been able to. And I didnt think the post would die either. Just saying in terms of logical arugments, the Ryu advocates seem to be winning.

Ok, so if you don't mind i'll keep protecting my opinion.

samishe
I dont think ryu would need to fire a hadouken to win a h2h fight , also , ryu only use his hadouken when he is out of the enemy range .If he was about to shoot a hadouken at jin he would do that when he is in a distance safe enough , that gives ryu the range advantage.Ryu normally doesnt use his hadouken to finish fights, he uses his hadouken when he is almost sure he will hit the target (in the great majority it is even harder to predict ryus hadouken than his punchs)

I have a question about Ryu's sixth sense, in the link Shin gave me i didn't noticed that Ryu has it. Firstly he could've been shot in the back but Chan Lee warned him in time. Then when Akuma appeared behind his back Ryu didn't knew he was standing there untill Chan lee told him.

Hoshi
I have a question about Ryu's sixth sense, in the link Shin gave me i didn't noticed that Ryu has it. Firstly he could've been shot in the back but Chan Lee warned him in time. Then when Akuma appeared behind his back Ryu didn't knew he was standing there untill Chan lee told him.

akuma is almost impossible to be noticed by anything than the eye itself , his presence, although almost deafening , it can be "almost invisible " if he wants. Probaly ryu would have kicked the armed guy even if chun li remained quiet.

Darkstorm Zero
How do you want me to prove it? You want me to make a phonecall to namco? Then sorry I can't do that.

Why do you think they didn't made Tekken Force Mode in Tekken5? Because they wanted to tell Jin's story. They wanted people to know what happened after that vision, when he saw Jun Kazama in Hon Maru.

You've just killed your own argument right there... if it officially happened there, then Ogre was dead well before the battle of Hon Maru, if it was a vision or Nightmare, then it could easily have been exagerated, or like I said before, simply didn't happen, for example, Jin NEVER vought these Heihachi bots...

You can't argue a sh!t.Kazuya used TK on Heihachi, you can't argue with that. Jin has the same devil powers as Kazuya, you can't argue with that too. And what fight are you talking about? You asked me to prove that Jin has TK, i did it. So accept it. In other words, grow up.

Firstly, you don't EVER tell me what I can and cannot argue... Your the one who has brought up faulty evidence and offered it up as official proof, don't get angry with me because your not winning the argument...

Secondly, as I said, I can argue any point by offering a counter point, that power may not even actually be TK... That could be a force wave (A wave of directed physical force) Hence why the air around Jin's hand quivered.

I could also argue that the part of the devil that got into Jin has been either stronger or weaker if I wanted to, now that I have proven your Hypothesis about me wrong, don't assume about me again dude, that makes me very angry, and makes you look like a real fanboy...

Dude, I have Tekken 5 at home, I know what version of him you where reffering to when you brought that feat up, and again I have to burst your bubble.

That version of Devil Jin does not canonically exist. It never will, Thats even more of a What If than Evil Ryu is... Now that I have explained that for the 3rd time... Whats the proof that you have that Jin will defeat Ryu again?

samishe
You've just killed your own argument right there... if it officially happened there, then Ogre was dead well before the battle of Hon Maru, if it was a vision or Nightmare, then it could easily have been exagerated, or like I said before, simply didn't happen, for example, Jin NEVER vought these Heihachi bots...

You obviously don't have Tekken 4. After beating Kazuya and Heihachi he was going to kill his grandfather, but had a vision of Jun. She appeared only for a couple of seconds. She appeared right when he was going to do something bad to stop him like she once stoped Kazuya, that's why he started to search for her.

Firstly, you don't EVER tell me what I can and cannot argue... Your the one who has brought up faulty evidence and offered it up as official proof, don't get angry with me because your not winning the argument...

Firstly don't play taugh guy on the forum because anyone could do that and it does not bring you any respect.
Secondly about my "faulty" argument. You don't trust wiki, ok you're right it is not the best source of information. But you don't trust simple logic too. After all that happened after the king of iron fist tournament 4, all that devil within event makes sense. Because authors want to let us know Jin's story because of the possible return of Jun Kazama.

Secondly, as I said, I can argue any point by offering a counter point, that power may not even actually be TK... That could be a force wave (A wave of directed physical force) Hence why the air around Jin's hand quivered....

laughing out loud Man, are you listening to yourself? "a force wave". So now you say that you started to argue with me about Jin's powers only to prove that his TK MIGHT be named some other way? This power he has obviously works as TK so does it really matters if it's something a bit different? Ok, you don't want to call it TK fine, call it some other way but why argueing. And since you have Tekken 5 look at Hwoarang ending.
I know it's not canon, but Devil in there has the same powers as in canon movies. He uses TK there.

I could also argue that the part of the devil that got into Jin has been either stronger or weaker if I wanted to, now that I have proven your Hypothesis about me wrong, don't assume about me again dude, that makes me very angry, and makes you look like a real fanboy...

OK sorry...

Dude, I have Tekken 5 at home, I know what version of him you where reffering to when you brought that feat up, and again I have to burst your bubble.

That version of Devil Jin does not canonically exist. It never will, Thats even more of a What If than Evil Ryu is... Now that I have explained that for the 3rd time... Whats the proof that you have that Jin will defeat Ryu again?

doh
Dude, i already mentioned above why i brought that thing. Only because someone said that Ryu surpass the Devil in firepower, so i showed him the Devil. Canon or not but it is The Devil. Same Devil that was inside of Kazuya.

Proof that Jin wins? OK. I only watched SF2 anime.
Recently Shin gave me the link to SF alpha anime. I liked it. But honostly before i watched it i was thinking higher about Ryu.

It turned out that he doesn't have any sixth sense. His "mountain-bursting punches" turned out not to be that hard. Ken is almost equel to Ryu in strength right? Well, when Ken was kicking the tree he only was leaving marks on it. He couldn't even break a TREE! Average people were taking Ryu's punches and not falling instantly. Ryu's speed does not surpass Jin's AT ALL. He has greater exp? Well Kazuya and Heihachi had more exp than Ryu but it didn't stopped Jin from betaing them both.

Now you tell me any proof that Ryu beats Jin. But let this proof not be based only on his popularity.

samishe
akuma is almost impossible to be noticed by anything than the eye itself , his presence, although almost deafening , it can be "almost invisible " if he wants. Probaly ryu would have kicked the armed guy even if chun li remained quiet.

Alright, i got it about Akuma, but it honostly seemed that the guy would've shot him if not Chun Li.

Hoshi

You obviously don't have Tekken 4. After beating Kazuya and Heihachi he was going to kill his grandfather, but had a vision of Jun. She appeared only for a couple of seconds. She appeared right when he was going to do something bad to stop him like she once stoped Kazuya, that's why he started to search for her.

Firstly don't play taugh guy on the forum because anyone could do that and it does not bring you any respect.
Secondly about my "faulty" argument. You don't trust wiki, ok you're right it is not the best source of information. But you don't trust simple logic too. After all that happened after the king of iron fist tournament 4, all that devil within event makes sense. Because authors want to let us know Jin's story because of the possible return of Jun Kazama.

Secondly, as I said, I can argue any point by offering a counter point, that power may not even actually be TK... That could be a force wave (A wave of directed physical force) Hence why the air around Jin's hand quivered....

laughing out loud Man, are you listening to yourself? "a force wave". So now you say that you started to argue with me about Jin's powers only to prove that his TK MIGHT be named some other way? This power he has obviously works as TK so does it really matters if it's something a bit different? Ok, you don't want to call it TK fine, call it some other way but why argueing. And since you have Tekken 5 look at Hwoarang ending.
I know it's not canon, but Devil in there has the same powers as in canon movies. He uses TK there.

OK sorry...

doh
Dude, i already mentioned above why i brought that thing. Only because someone said that Ryu surpass the Devil in firepower, so i showed him the Devil. Canon or not but it is The Devil. Same Devil that was inside of Kazuya.

Proof that Jin wins? OK. I only watched SF2 anime.
Recently Shin gave me the link to SF alpha anime. I liked it. But honostly before i watched it i was thinking higher about Ryu.

It turned out that he doesn't have any sixth sense. His "mountain-bursting punches" turned out not to be that hard. Ken is almost equel to Ryu in strength right? Well, when Ken was kicking the tree he only was leaving marks on it. He couldn't even break a TREE! Average people were taking Ryu's punches and not falling instantly. Ryu's speed does not surpass Jin's AT ALL. He has greater exp? Well Kazuya and Heihachi had more exp than Ryu but it didn't stopped Jin from betaing them both.

Now you tell me any proof that Ryu beats Jin. But let this proof not be based only on his popularity.

man , you are talking only about the street fighter anime , that isnt even canon , If you want to talk only about the anime you can see the tekkens movies , where kazuyas strongest punchs (without his devil form) couldnt break steel doors , and his strongest kicks couldnt kill a young woman laughing .

Hoshi
Alright, i got it about Akuma, but it honostly seemed that the guy would've shot him if not Chun Li.

We cant really say that , in the street fighter , the book , it is said that ryu has a sixth sense (it is official)

samishe
We cant really say that , in the street fighter , the book , it is said that ryu has a sixth sense (it is official)

But sixth sense is very uncertain thing, everyone has sixth sense, sometimes people call it intuition. But it not always works that good. In Tekken anime Kazuya dodged machine fire from Nina. And she was hiding and attacked when he wasn't ready. So he also could be concidered to have sixth sense?

Superboy Prime
Man...I love Kazuya....

*Cough*

No, seriously I do.

samishe
man , you are talking only about the street fighter anime , that isnt even canon , If you want to talk only about the anime you can see the tekkens movies , where kazuyas strongest punchs (without his devil form) couldnt break steel doors , and his strongest kicks couldnt kill a young woman laughing .

Yeah, that anime kinda sucked. When i talk abou SF i go by anime because I got used to it. Because Shin always brings feats from Anime. stick out tongue

samishe
Man...I love Kazuya....

*Cough*

No, seriously I do.

yes Yeah, i like him better than Jin.

shin_remy
What always feats from anime messed

that is so not true

i just said that you have to watch street fighter alpha

cause capcom claims that THAT is the way how the street fighters fight

Dbz style.. if you see that, Jin or anybody else from tekken don't come close to it

shin_remy
point is also that in the game you see a fireball or they fight softer then in the story..

shinkuu hadouken for example is a beam. in the game it is big fireball..

And most people who have seen an anime from sf is sf 2 the animated movie

but that movie isn't right anymore. IT WAS!!!! till the appearence of Akuma.. Everything changed.

Hoshi
the anime was kind off cool , but as you see , the anime is not the best source for information .Kazuya in the tekken movie could be defeated by chun li from street fighter alpha , and you probaly know that this isnt true in the video games.

shin_remy
yeah i know what you mean.

you got a point

samishe
What always feats from anime messed

that is so not true

i just said that you have to watch street fighter alpha

cause capcom claims that THAT is the way how the street fighters fight

Dbz style.. if you see that, Jin or anybody else from tekken don't come close to it

If you're talking about anime you gave me link too then sorry. i liked it very much, but there was nothing so impressive that would make me think that ryu and jin are on different level.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>