Black Bolt vs. Kon-El

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
who wins?

spetznaz
Black Bolt should win this.

The only chance for Kon-El would be for:
a) him to have full knowledge of BB's capabilities, in particular what happens when he speaks (or for that matter utters ANY sound).
b) him to immediately speedblitz BB and hit him with everything he has before BB has a chance to start yapping.

With those caveats Kon-El could defeat BlackBolt, but if he dallies around he is risking a scream from BB.
Anyways, Kon-el could win this, but without the 2 factors above I have to give it to BB.

Kon-El could win.
BB should win.

Thunderstrike
Black Bolt says DIE! Kon-El does.

soleran30
Opponents walk into the ring with general information about each other ie Kon-El knows about BB's voice.

That said BB gets blitzed and its over.....................or maybe not but still Kon-El does know about BB's powers.

UniOmni
First hit and BB grunts in Connors face. Connor, not having any real impressive durability, explodes.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by UniOmni
First hit and BB grunts in Connors face. Connor, not having any real impressive durability, explodes.

His durability has improved. Heat vision severs Blackbolts head. As BB durability isn't up to much at all. Black Bolt doesn't react at the speed of light.

UniOmni
It doesn't matter how much its improved. He will have his electrons blown off his atoms and explode or implode. And Connors hv is nothing much imo. I wouldn't say its any more powerful than a Superman robot, and all that did was burn Roys arm!! HV is not his best bet. His tk is however.

Superherovandal
he tk keeps BB's mouth sealed shut and touches him making BB explode.
thats said Superboy 7/10

dvampire
Kon-El wins.

Madvillain
bump.

llagrok
I've never seen Kon El blitz anyone.

Eel O'Brian
Originally posted by llagrok
I've never seen Kon El blitz anyone.

willRules
BB wins yes

DestinyGuy678
I have a question, if he doesn't normally speed blitz, that would be CIS right?

also wouldnt this count as a speedblitz?
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/Scans/Superboy/YoungJustice18p17.jpg

llagrok
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
I have a question, if he doesn't normally speed blitz, that would be CIS right?

also wouldnt this count as a speedblitz?
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/Scans/Superboy/YoungJustice18p17.jpg

Not the kind that would do BB in.

MightyEInherjar
Black Bolt has some of the best speedblitz protection theoretically.

You'd think that as he's hit so many times, he's at least going to let out a grunt. Said grunt would more than likely cause enough disruption to send the blitzer reeling for at least a few seconds. Black Bolt could then get his composure and begin to dish it out.

Eel O'Brian
Not like Black Bolt doesn't have some super speed of his own, as well as various things to protect him (electron constructs, etc.).

Black Bolt wins.

Batman-Prime
Black Bolt IMO

occultdestroyer
Black Bolt vs Superman would've been better.
Black Bolt FTW 8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.