BATTLE OF THE SEXES: Mary Marvel & Power Girl vs Hulk & Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
this is savage hulk and herc at his best. (don't pester about all that demi/half/immortal/mortal/full-god CRAP!!)

NO BATTLE FIELD REMOVAL!!!!!!

they fight until both members are ko'd.

batdude123
Power Girl would just boob both of them to death. stick out tongue laughing

Tshern
I'd say she would bribe them out of the match with one boob only.

Superherovandal
they get drawn into the interdimensional aperature that is her chest. That's why its so big. Infinite spaced dimension.

dman2008
Originally posted by batdude123
Power Girl would just boob both of them to death. stick out tongue laughing
I agree

leonidas
so, does anyone who's NOT part of the perv gallery have a REAL opinion . . .

batdude123
I still think that the first team wins because they're just female versions of Superman and Captain Marvel(Shazam!). So I think they take this 7/10 times on account of versatility.

leonidas
isn't powergirl<supergirl? i've never really understood where her power should be rated. less than wonderwoman, surely, but how strong IS she?

batdude123
These are the powers of Power Girl:

Powers
Power Girl originally had powers similar to those of the original Superman: super-strength, flight, invulnerability, X-ray vision, heat vision, and super-hearing. However, after sustaining severe injuries early in her JLE days, she was left significantly weaker, could not fly and lost all of her vision powers and enhanced senses. She eventually recovered her ability to fly, and remains a powerhouse nonetheless.

In the late 1990s, as a result of the controversial Genesis limited series, she was briefly portrayed as having a vulnerability to "raw, unprocessed, natural materials", such that she could not be injured by homicidal androids until one struck her with a broken tree branch. Peter David, who wrote the issue in which that happened, has explained this as having been editorially mandated; the vulnerability to natural materials has since been abandoned.

As of 2005, she has also been shown using her heat and X-ray vision once again, as well as her super-hearing, even though tests indicate her eyes are completely normal. Her control over these powers appears limited and they are expected to be explained as her new origin is clarified. She also has an occasional weakness to kryptonite, which may well be explained by her newly (re)established Earth-Two origins. In pre-Crisis times, kryptonite from one dimension did not work on a Kryptonian from another dimension; this limited immunity may therefore be a result of the merging of dimensions during the Crisis.

leonidas
huh. thanks. didn't know she'd recovered her powers to the extent she had. i knew she'd had some problems, but wasn't sure where she was. still sounds like she's the physically weakest in the group, but her other powers would certainly help. i'm stil not sure who would take the majority here. i assume mary must have the magical lightning control like billy. anyone ever seen her use it?

i just read some of the formerly justice league series where she DESTROYED captain atom, hence my sudden interest in her . . . powergirl has always as i said been a bit of a mystery to me . . .

batdude123
^ Yeah, she's pretty tough. Mary Marvel I've always assumed had all of the powers of Captain Marvel but I'm not sure. I'll see if I can post her powers...

batdude123

leonidas
SHAZAM stands for different things for her? huh. didn't know that. it would seem then that she is NOT as powerful as cm. strength of hippolyta is below herc and wonderwoman.

the guys have the strength edge, girls have the versatility edge. i still can't decide to be honest . . .

Validus
Originally posted by leonidas
SHAZAM stands for different things for her? huh. didn't know that. it would seem then that she is NOT as powerful as cm. strength of hippolyta is below herc and wonderwoman.

the guys have the strength edge, girls have the versatility edge. i still can't decide to be honest . . .
No. That's what her Pre-Crisis powers were with all that beauty and grace crap. Post Crisis her powers are the same as Billy.

batdude123
I have to go with the girls for this one, Hercules and Hulk are just WAY too one-dimensional to win.

leonidas
Originally posted by Validus
No. That's what her Pre-Crisis powers were with all that beauty and grace crap. Post Crisis her powers are the same as Billy.

ya see what you learn in this forum?! big grin

i'm guessing v, that you're going with the ladies?

Validus
ya see what you learn in this forum?! big grin

i'm guessing v, that you're going with the ladies?
Definitely for the majority. These girls aren't the best fighters (PG can be particularly "lame" at times) but it's basically a case of bricks vs superfast, flying bricks.

dman2008
Originally posted by Validus
Definitely for the majority. These girls aren't the best fighters (PG can be particularly "lame" at times) but it's basically a case of bricks vs superfast, flying bricks.
Yup the ladies speed and flight give them the advantege.

They win 7-8/10

batdude123
^ yes

TheKahn
Hulk and Herc lose, but what a way to go... droolio

batdude123
^ yes laughing

olympian
Marvel duo wins.

PG post crisis and so far has show little to nothing worth in feats that gets her in the same tier as these two at theyr best.

Just being flying bricks isent going to help. Speedblitz runs little time at comics unless your a true speedster ala Flash.

Add these two the record they have against flying bricks and how they usually managed to bring them down, and flying bricks faster than them for that matter and theyr chances improve.

Only way for the girls to get the win? MM in " im busting CA easily mode" and....well thats it.

Or speedblitzing all the time, wich they hardly ever do.

Or...PG flashing Herc. He would at least stare, thats for sure.

devil

Femi32
Mary Marvel and Power Girl take the majority.

leonidas
the one problem i have is that ko'ing herc and hulk by physical means is extremely tough. marvel seems strong enough to possibly do so, but i'm not sure about pg. oly may be right -- pg maybe doesn't have the feats to say she could take herc or hulk out. they on the other hand COULD take out either one if given the chance.

damn, i'm still not sure . . .

batdude123
the one problem i have is that ko'ing herc and hulk by physical means is extremely tough. marvel seems strong enough to possibly do so, but i'm not sure about pg. oly may be right -- pg maybe doesn't have the feats to say she could take herc or hulk out. they on the other hand COULD take out either one if given the chance.

damn, i'm still not sure . . .

In Superman/Batman Public Enemies #1, Superboy and Supergirl were trapped in a small enclosed space that was closing in by the second. Superboy then says something like, "Man, I wish I were in here with Power Girl." Why would he say that unless he wanted her to use her strength to help him break through. Or maybe he wanted to do one last thing before he died.... laughing

tyranus
They cant Ko savage hulk and since field removal is not an option they are gonna have to get close to fight and once herc or hulk gets them they dont stand a chance

tyranus

badabing
Originally posted by Femi32
Mary Marvel and Power Girl take the majority.
Where do I find the Powergirl pic? smokin' shifty

badabing
Herc & Hulk see Powergirl and she has her way with them because they let her. devil yes

batdude123
Power Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! droolio

Femi32
Originally posted by badabing
Where do I find the Powergirl pic? smokin' shifty

If you type in Power Girl in Google Images, you should find it with a website that gives you a tutorial on how to make someting like that.

leonidas

badabing
Originally posted by Femi32
If you type in Power Girl in Google Images, you should find it with a website that gives you a tutorial on how to make someting like that.
Thanks Femi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.