Venom runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Venom has two hours of rest between each battle. Where does he stop?

1) Shocker
2) Scorpion
3) Dark Beast
4) Cyber
5) Bane w/venom
6) Prometheus

Thunderstrike
He'd have trouble with Promethius, but he'd probably clear it.

badabing
He makes it to 6 but I don't know a lot about Prometheus except from Greek mythology.

Darth Kal-El
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=97
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus_%28comics%29

Darth Kal-El
He doesn't have his cosmic key btw.

Mider
he can still own him he owned most of the jla and it wasnt PIS

badabing
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=97
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus_%28comics%29
Thanks Darth Kal-El. If he doesn't have the cosmic key then I think Venom finishes.

Thunderstrike
Didn't he have the Cosmic Key when he took on the whole JLA?

Kontraz
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Venom has two hours of rest between each battle. Where does he stop?

1) Shocker
2) Scorpion
3) Dark Beast
4) Cyber
5) Bane w/venom
6) Prometheus

shocker?!?!?!? usually shocker would be a good choice to start these things off with, but do you realize what his powers are? creating very strong, very distructive vibrations.... you know another word for that? sonics.... bigtime f*cking sonics. replace him with somebody else, and maybe we can see how far venom makes it

Thunderstrike
Venom's fought Shocker before. Shocker isn't quick enough to hit him. He can hardly ever hit Spider-Man, and Venom is just as quick.

Kontraz
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Venom's fought Shocker before. Shocker isn't quick enough to hit him. He can hardly ever hit Spider-Man, and Venom is just as quick.

well, see here's the thing. even nick fury admits that shocker has the potential to be one of the really powerful villians out there, but he actively chooses not to because he's simply in it for the money. he doesnt really want to kill anybody, including spiderman while they fight. now, if you take that factor away while he's fighting venom, and he just blasts everywhere, venoms goin down...

Thunderstrike
One problem: Shocker is a moron. He couldn't even hit The Hood.

Kontraz
true... true... but, if he does connect, venom's done. and if he amps up his, dare i say "vibrators"?, and really lets loose on venom, the blast would probably be too big to dodge.

Thunderstrike
That's what Pyre thought. Venom got behind an obstacle. Besides, because of the clone merger, Venom has a much greater resistance. To what degree, we don't know. However, I know that Shocker's gloves aren't up to the level of Reed Richards' sonic rifle.

Kontraz
well... they might be. remember who made them? (hint, hint: secret war) and im personally not going to go by too much "post upgrade" for venom, as the only appearances he made (still with eddie) was venom vs carnage and mk spider-man (i think his run in spider-girl or whatever MIGHT have been post-upgrade, but i dont remember), and his stats never really seemed set in those

chucktaylor
Originally posted by Kontraz
true... true... but, if he does connect, venom's done. and if he amps up his, dare i say "vibrators"?, and really lets loose on venom, the blast would probably be too big to dodge.

"Vibrators"? wink

samishe
Gets to 6 easilly. Not sure about Prometheus. Don't know him well.

Mider
promethus is called the anti batman cause of the insane crap he comes up with what did he do again?

1. he had a gadget that didnt let GL concentrate thus rendering his powers worthless
2. had a gas or whatever that messed up MM body i believe
3. had a bomb that sent off red sunlight thus hurting supes.
4. he downloaded batmans fighting moves and kicked his butt
5. he gave steel a virus

i think he did that and thats not even including the cosmic key that would be way to easy for him to beat venom.

samishe
Originally posted by Mider
promethus is called the anti batman cause of the insane crap he comes up with what did he do again?

1. he had a gadget that didnt let GL concentrate thus rendering his powers worthless
2. had a gas or whatever that messed up MM body i believe
3. had a bomb that sent off red sunlight thus hurting supes.
4. he downloaded batmans fighting moves and kicked his butt
5. he gave steel a virus

i think he did that and thats not even including the cosmic key that would be way to easy for him to beat venom.

Seems he's a guy who needs prep to win.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Kontraz
well, see here's the thing. even nick fury admits that shocker has the potential to be one of the really powerful villians out there, but he actively chooses not to because he's simply in it for the money. he doesnt really want to kill anybody, including spiderman while they fight. now, if you take that factor away while he's fighting venom, and he just blasts everywhere, venoms goin down...

Shocker actually has a vibratory field surrounding his body that has stopped bullets before.... Venom could be hurt by touching him

Originally posted by Thunderstrike
One problem: Shocker is a moron.

He's not actually.... he designed his gear himself

samishe
Venom doesn't have to touch Shocker, He could throw a truck on him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.