Killer Movies Wrestling-Sign-Ups

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
It is finally here. I just wait to get the right free time, found out I could do it, and now it is time for Sign-Ups. If you sign-up as a wrestler rember to be comited to writing roleplays.

If you want to be a singles wrestler then choose this.

Wrestler's Real Name:

Wrestler's In-Ring Name:

Hometown:

Height:

Weight:

Attire:

Alignment (face, tweener, or heel):

Wrestler's Storyline:

Entrance Music:

Entrance Description:

Ten Moves (NO Fake moves, NO finishers):
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Finisher(s):

Signature move(s):

Weapon of Choice:

If you want a tag team choose this.

Team Name:

Team Members:

Combined Weight (Give both members' weight):

Team Alignment (face, tweener, or heel):

Storyline:

Appearance:

Entrance Music:

Entrance Description:

Double Team Moves:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Tag Team Finisher:

Second Finisher:

Member 1's Finisher:

Member 2's Finisher:

Weapon of Choice:

If you want to be a Staff member select one of these and PM me. You may leave a sample for me to have a reason to hire you in the PM. Don't say you want to be a staff member in this thread.

Roleplay Judge/Match Writer, Minor Storyline Writer, Promo Writer

If you have any questions PM me and I will answer your questions. Also when you PM to tell me if you want to be a staff member I will tell you what your job will be.

So sign up now!

DarkDethbringer
amazing how I misse dthsi you said you had permission so lets fire it up!

Wrestler's Real Name: Evann Thor

Wrestler's In-Ring Name: "Mr. Random" Evann Thor

Hometown: Sacramento, California

Height: 6'4

Weight: 271 lbs.

Attire: Normal STreet, clothes, Normally a Black Beanie though, and Sun-Glasses

Alignment (face, tweener, or heel): Face

Wrestler's Storyline: Born into a divorce, Evanns Passion was always to wrestle, though he was raised by his motehr who thought otehr wise paying for his education, Evan could have become a Doctor but stuck to what he loved.

Entrance Music: "Pet Cemetary" The Ramones

Entrance Description: Run back and forth on stage (comes out in Monster Truck if allowed) and calls a camera t him to zoom in on him as he flexes, he continues to walk down and pumps up the crowd as he goes niside and then jumps up on the turnbuckle and tsanuts as Pyro goes off in his face he hops down and takes his Sun Glasses and hands them to someone in teh crowd.

1) Big Boot
2) Full Nelson Body Scissors
3) Martial Arts Kick
4) Shooting Star DDT
5) Dragon Sleeper
6) Moon Sault
7) PowerBomb
8) Figure Four Leg-Lock
9) Stunner
10) Suplex Brain Buster

Finisher(s): Multiple PowerBomb Pin, Electric Chair Drop to Pin, Shooting Star Press, Cyclone

Signature move(s): C-4, Five Star Frog Splash, Choke Slam, STF, Triple Vertical Suplex, Quad German Suplex

Weapon of Choice: Crow Bar

Deadpool909
Okay thanks for signing up. You can be both a staff member and a wrestler you just PM me the job you want in staff.

Knightfall93
Weeestler's real name: Sam King
In ring name: "Uncle" Sam "The Patriot" King.
Hometown: washington DC
Height: 6'7.
Weight: 283lbs
Attire: Star spangled shorts, blue/red gown, removes to reveal American- flag vest.
Alignement: Face
Storyline: His father was drunkard, his mother a drug addicted prostitute, Sam King became a street thug, learning to survive in rogue neighbourhoodsof New York, where they moved when he was 3 to escape his mum's digruntled clientelle and sam's manic dad. Sam became a tough wrestler and hooked up in a gay realtionship with his coach. He joined the army but left to become a wrestler again late in life.

Entrance Music: "The Star Sangled Banner"

Entry: Charges on, garbed in US flag and and full "Uncle Sam" style garb. Sings "God Bless Americ" and sticks his finger up at any visible foreigners the leaps in (yeah, he;s a racist ****)

I dunno any real moves, man...

Weapon of choice: Flag ploe, complete with star spangled banner!

Any good? And, no, I'm not really gay...

Deadpool909
You need to give a move list so the writers can use his moves.

Knightfall93
What kindofmoves?PM me somemoves I could hav... and eplan them. Please?

ReyM. Fanatic
Wrestler's Real Name: Andrew Sam
Wrestler's In-Ring Name: "Rage" Andrew Sam

Hometown: San Gabriel, California
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 179 lbs.
Attire: Tights like Benoit's, design is red or blue and has red or blue fire and says RAGE in font of a sword carving the name.
Alignment: Face
Wrestler's Storyline: Rage was given a job at TNA only capturing the X-Division title once and quit to join WWE. He is now on SmackDown!
Entrance Music: "Papercut" by Linkin Park
Entrance Description: Countdown 9-0 then he turns around as a big explosion is made. He then walks down to the ring and gets on the turnbuckle backflipping off.
Ten Moves:
1) Drop kick
2) DDT
3) Bulldog
4) Head Scissors
5) Flying Crossbody
6) Springboard
7) Baseball Slide
8) Moonsault
9) Droppin' Da Dime
10) Hurricanrana
Finisher(s): Reverse DDT, 626
Signature Move(s): Rolling Thunder, Frog Splash
Weapon of Choice: Steel chair

Knightfall93
Can I just use the same moves as the others?

Weeestler's real name: Sam King
In ring name: "Uncle" Sam "The Patriot" King.
Hometown: washington DC
Height: 6'7.
Weight: 283lbs
Attire: Star spangled shorts, blue/red gown, removes to reveal American- flag vest.
Alignement: Face
Storyline: His father was drunkard, his mother a drug addicted prostitute, Sam King became a street thug, learning to survive in rogue neighbourhoodsof New York, where they moved when he was 3 to escape his mum's digruntled clientelle and sam's manic dad. Sam became a tough wrestler and hooked up in a gay realtionship with his coach. He joined the army but left to become a wrestler again late in life.

Entrance Music: "The Star Sangled Banner"

Entry: Charges on, garbed in US flag and and full "Uncle Sam" style garb. Sings "God Bless Americ" and sticks his finger up at any visible foreigners the leaps in (yeah, he;s a racist ****)

Moves: 1) Drop kick
2) DDT
3) Bulldog
4) Head Scissors
5) Flying Crossbody
6) Springboard
7) Baseball Slide
8) Moonsault
9) Droppin' Da Dime
10) Hurricanrana

Finisher(s): Multiple PowerBomb Pin, Electric Chair Drop to Pin, Shooting Star Press, Cyclone

Weapon of choice: Flag ploe, complete with star spangled banner!

Any good? And, no, I'm not really gay...

OK?

ReyM. Fanatic
~First of all, I don't think your character is fit because he's not a cruiserweight and I'm not comfortable with that and I don't think Deth has the same feeling.

At god
Weeestler's real name: Jackson Jr.
In ring name:"Skull head"
Hometown: Burke
Height: 6'9.
Weight: 229lbs
Attire: black pants, studded belt and triply belted on each pair and has a skull cape that is flaming
Alignement: left arm
Storyline: He was a ex. Millitary mercinary some kind then after few years he quitted and started to work out more. Then he heard about the world Wratsling match he entered it and started to beat each and every wratsler for a test and was offcially entered

Entrance Music: "Death 2 u all"

Entry:

Moves:1) Drop kick
2) DDT
3) Bulldog
4) Head Scissors
5) Flying Crossbody
6) Springboard
7) Baseball Slide
8) Moonsault
9) Droppin' Da Dime
10) Hurricanrana

Signiture move: Ride of hell n' Punishment- first gives his oppenet triple choke slam then slams him to the ground after third and gives a 4 suplex and then choke slams again

Weapon of choice: steel chair, cane, and flag pole (to give his oppenent wedgy)

ReyM. Fanatic
~I don't like you people using my MOVE LIST!!! It doesn't fit your characters because they aren't CRUISERWEIGHTS!!!

DarkDethbringer
yes! and what teh hell is this?
Alignment: Left Arm?
WTF oh and it is very messed up using my special Moves and using Reys Movelist, just use moves you hav eseen on TV and stuff liek that also we cant all be faces, if no one will be a heel I volunteer to Be Head Heel. One More thing, your special Move At God, is jaked up, three Chokelsams? then four Suplexes and then anoterh Chokeslam, I hope that is not accxepted

Knightfall93
He has THREE weapons? He's using THREE weapons!? That flag ploe is my SIGNATURE WEAPON! This is an OUTRAGE!

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
Wrestler's Real Name:tyler

Wrestler's In-Ring Name: tyler

Hometown: tampa

Height: 6ft 4in

Weight: 190

Attire:black and red striped shirt with a skull on it surounded by fire
and black leather pants with black lace up shoes

Alignment:tweener (but i have no clue what it meen's)

Wrestler's Storyline:tyler grew up in the city hes alweys been a fan off wrestleing but after a near death car crash he fells that his life is wasting away so he desided to live life to its fullest and becume a wwe superstar

Entrance Music: back in black (by acdc)

Entrance Description:walks out in all black cloths with a hood on then i fling my hands in the air throughing all the black off to reveale my uniform at the same time a huge blst of fire goes of right behinde me then i slowly walk to the ring and and goes to each corner and points at the audeince thn just waits as the song ends(it plays the entire song)

Ten Moves:
1)ddt
2)split leg moonsaul
3)stf
4)camle cluch
5)power bome
6)verticle suplexe
7)tomestone
8)choke slam
9)big boot
10)low blow

Finisher(s): bull dog (into the tacks),spear,and super rko

Signature move(s): mandable claw,super power bome,torcher rack

Weapon of Choice:barb wire bat, bag of tacks,on fire tables

Knightfall93
Dude, it's 1 weaon only not 3...

springboy34
why is there even a wrestling team?the only thing we preety much do is talk about stuffthe thread is about.

DarkDethbringer
what teh holy hell are you tlkaing about, and Knightfall you hav eno room t talk fix your moves

Wrestler's Real Name: Evann Thor

Wrestler's In-Ring Name: "Mr. Random" Evann Thor

Hometown: Sacramento, California

Height: 6'4

Weight: 271 lbs.

Attire: Normal STreet, clothes, Normally a Black Beanie though, and Sun-Glasses

Alignment: Supreme Heel (thehead main Heel likeTriple H)

Wrestler's Storyline: Born into a divorce, Evanns Passion was always to wrestle, though he was raised by his motehr who thought otehr wise paying for his education, Evanncould have become a Doctor but stuck to what he loved.

Entrance Music: "Pet Cemetary" The Ramones

Entrance Description: Run back and forth on stage (comes out in Monster Truck if allowed) and calls a camera t him to zoom in on him as he flexes, he continues to walk down and ignores the crowd as he goes inside and then jumps up on the turnbuckle and taunts as Pyro goes off in his face he hops down and takes his Sun Glasses and breaks them in his hands.

1) Big Boot
2) Full Nelson Body Scissors
3) Martial Arts Kick
4) Shooting Star DDT
5) Dragon Sleeper
6) Moon Sault
7) PowerBomb
8) Figure Four Leg-Lock
9) Stunner
10) Suplex Brain Buster

Signature move(s): C-4, Five Star Frog Splash, Choke Slam, STF, Triple Vertical Suplex, Quad German Suplex

Weapon of Choice: Crow Bar

springboy34
nevermind this thread is about wrestling so forgot what i said earlier

Knightfall93
eh?

DarkDethbringer
I second that Eh? and Knightfall stop ignoring me! fix your profile!

Knightfall93
Ths game's gonna suck as Deadpool hasnt been here for a week orr something... see ya, folks

DarkDethbringer
does taht mean you withdrawl? fine cant say I will miss you

ReyM. Fanatic
At god, please change your movelist and stop copying mine and it's good you withdrawed Knightfall, 'cause you used my movelist and even worse, Deth's finishers!

At god
uhhhhh dude...I don't want to join this rp anymore.....

DarkDethbringer
well now we are back to two but we weeded out teh unworthy ones

springboy34
knightfall is right this game is so stuipid.

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
dark thats three i made a char to
so you me and raym oh and dead pool

DarkDethbringer
springboy stop being a N00B and do something productive here!

Knightfall93
LOL, this wrestling RPG is already a mess... just because people don't know mcuuh about wrestling you go nuts and dont bother explaining why and how I can avoid that. And I'm not sure if Deadpool counts as he's the host and hasnt been on for aboput a week...

Blaxican_Hydra
I would join..but this already looks doomed for failure, and the unhosted ones kind of boring..the matches are always booked

Knightfall93
LOL, bye bye, KMW!

DarkDethbringer
the thing with teh unhosted one is,l not even one week has gone by in it, an we are on RAW right now, if you would be ready you may get a match. Knightfall I hav eteh right to get upset/annoyed if someone joining a WRESTLING RPG!!!!! knows NOTHING ABOUT WRESTLING!!!!!!!!!

Blaxican_Hydra
heh. Fine than lemme have a chance to go our on smackdown when it comes up, I want to do an open challenge.

DarkDethbringer
~you could hav ePMd me instead of spamming anotehr thread~

Blaxican_Hydra
This threads going to explode in a million pieces anyway. The host is MIA and people are already bickering. And this is the sighn up sheet so you don't have to speak in 00C form.

DarkDethbringer
ok then
STOP SPAMMING YOU ARENT HELPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blaxican_Hydra
Really? Damn. Ok I'll stop.

Deadpool909
Okay so does anyone else want to join. We have 5 guys we need more than that. At least 10 to start the first show. Also if you guys want to join a better E-Fed go to http://s14. invision free .com/Wrestlemaniacz as they are more profesional and need more people.

Just take out the spaces. And I am probably going to get banned for advertising.

DarkDethbringer
actually we only hav ethree as tow left, and didnt knwo ANYTHING at all about wreslting, and teh others desided it would be helpful to spam

Deadpool909
Seriously. You guys should sign-up to those forums and join the e-fed they only need 5 people to start the e-fed.

DarkDethbringer
your just trying to get banned arent you?

Deadpool909
No, I am just saying they have better organization. I only have posts which doesn't really work as well as topics of there own for a e-fed. So that's why I am trying to get you guys toghther.

So there are only 3 people that are wrestling fans in this e-fed? laughing

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
i clam this rpg for myself and mankind sence it is baicly dead

ReyM. Fanatic
Quit claiming things.

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
sorry never mind

DarkDethbringer
****ING RETARD!!!! ONE MORE STUPID RETARDED THING LIKE THIS MALIK AND YOU CAN FOIRGET ABOUT PLAYING IN ONE OF MY GAMES EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

TMACalicious
whoa so much hostility. calm down ppl.

Dazdoc15
Wrestler's Real Name: Stephen Carter

Wrestler's In-Ring Name: Stevie

Hometown: Greenwich CT

Height: 6'8

Weight: 267

Attire: Black T-Shirt Black Jeans

Alignment (face, tweener, or heel): Face

Wrestler's Storyline: Abused as a child had to fight for a living.

Entrance Music: Bulls On Parade-Rage Against The Machine

Entrance Description: Lights go out. Then one big explosion. After the explosion the lights are blinking green and red. I come out lift my arms up and I walk down the ramp. Give a few fans hand shakes and I make my way to the ring. I get in the ring raise my arms and another explosion.

Ten Moves
1) Running STO
2) Spear
3) Running clothesline
4) Powerslam
5) Northern Lights Suplex
6) Spin Out Powerbomb
7) Diving Legdrop
8) Spinebuster
9) Backbreaker
10) Samoan Drop

Finisher(s): F5, TKO, Twist Of Fate

Signature move(s): The Gore, Running STO, Chokeslam, The FU

Weapon of Choice: Steel Chair

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.