Darth Sion vs Shimarra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
The two duel, who wins?

tdtd
Probably Sion since Shimarra isn't going to effectively break the will of Sion

Deception
well in a fight between Shimarra and Sion where Sion does not have to renegeration ability, Shimarra would win.

zephiel7
Well Sion is one badass motha***** who can't go down no matter how many times you hit him. Shimarra isn't much for words so it probably stands that Sion would cut him to ribbons.

Deception
notice how i say without the regeneration ability, Sion isn't shwon to be a great saber duelist neither an exceptional force users, he would be destroyed without his "immortality"

zephiel7
Sion without his immortality simply isn't Sion.

Shimarra without his arms and legs would be no match for Sion. Teh PWNAGE!

Deception
No, Sion was once a Sith, it was only his hate that kept him from dying, so until either his hate is satisfied, or his will for revenge is broken he will die.

Shimarra, is a living organism, not heard together by hate, without his arms and legs, he is simply handicapped, Sion as a Sith before he had pure hatred that kept his broken body together is quite simply an average Sithlord.

zephiel7
How do you think he could have possibly maintained his body in such a state? He was pretty f**** powerful man. Only one other force user was shown to maintain such a state, and that was Lord Simus, apparently "the greatest Sith Alchemist" of his time. If Sion learned a technique that Simus could pull off, you bet he is one badass Sith Lord.

Not to mention that the Sion before then was not the Sion he is now. Notice how I said Darth Sion not Jedi youngling Sion. Same deal with Shimarra. Shimmarra spent several years on his combat during his time as the supreme overlord. Sion spent 5 years mastering the arts of "pain" so that he reached a physically invincible state. You can't handicap these guys, taking away Sions invincibility is like taking away Shimmarra's years of training.

Deception
Simus did not keep himself together with blind hate, he had enough power and knowledge to do so, and Kreia herself says that Sion was bound by will, Simus will or no will would have survived regardless, eroding Sion's will kill him, unlike Simus, he would die.

Notice that any Jedi that was intelligent and able to fend off Sion's attacks will be able to defeat him, Obi Wan with his soresu and his abilty to erode Sion's will will take him down. Shimarra, loses purely because of Sion's regeneration ability. No, Sion has an advantage here, he isn't more powerful, he just has blind hate on his side, that keeps him going. It's likely a Shimarra with no training will take down a Sion with no training.

Any Sith/Jedi with a brain and average amount of skill will take Sion down. So Kyp Durron is able to control a black hole, does that even put him near Luke in terms of power? No.

No Darth Sion, is likely to have had a mortal body before he entered the state he was in, due to some unknown cause, he crushed his bones and damaged his organs beyond repair, its pure hatred that wills him to live.

If Shimarra discovers his weakness and exploits it, Sion will go down hard. Notice that his force abilities and saber skills are short of amazing.

thetruepower
You have no proof that his saber skills and force powers were average. I completely agree with Zephiel on this. Sion isn't like Nihilus. He worked and trained and learnt his technique. That is evidence of how powerful he must have been. You would have a case if you said that Nihilus' saber skills and force powers sucked, but that is because he was basically given his technique. I actually rate Sion above Revan.

Deception
Originally posted by thetruepower
You have no proof that his saber skills and force powers were average. I completely agree with Zephiel on this. Sion isn't like Nihilus. He worked and trained and learnt his technique. That is evidence of how powerful he must have been. You would have a case if you said that Nihilus' saber skills and force powers sucked, but that is because he was basically given his technique. I actually rate Sion above Revan.

Oh really? Considering in deleted scenes, Nihilus owns Sion's ass, with both the force and lightsaber skills.

thetruepower
I never saw that deleted scene. People say that he used his force consumation technique.

Deception
Ok, so Nihilus owns him with his force consumption, and you were the one who said oh, if he works a faster move Nihilus can die, well if Sion is as strong as you say, then why doesnt he simply do that? Or can you admit your wrong for once.

thetruepower
"oh, if he works a faster move Nihilus can die"

Sorry?

Deception
You were the one, saying in a Ragnos vs Nihilus thread, what if Ragnos chucked an instakill before Nihilus could eat the force out of him. So if you believe that, wouldn't it apply here, since you obviously consider Sion above Ragnos.

thetruepower
Listen moron, my argument was that he must have been pretty powerful without his ability. Not Ragnos powerful but maybe as powerful as someone like Windu. So while I don't think that he is powerful enough to do that, I still think he is incredibly powerful. And for the record I don't think that Ragnos would be able to do that but was saying that if he was as powerful as you guys seem to think he is, he could possibly do so.

Traya
Force consumation? WTF, Nihilus casually blasts Sion about forty foot backwards and then Sion limps off.

tdtd
Originally posted by Deception
You were the one, saying in a Ragnos vs Nihilus thread, what if Ragnos chucked an instakill before Nihilus could eat the force out of him. So if you believe that, wouldn't it apply here, since you obviously consider Sion above Ragnos.

If he said that then it's very inaccurate. You see, Nihilus eats the force, so if you throw an instakill at him, he'll just eat it.

thetruepower
Not if he's asleep for example. I didn't say that it would be viable in a SW versus match but was using it to show how Nihilus was not invincible.

tdtd
You don't seem to understand. Force powers don't work against Nihilus whether he's conscious or not. Nihilus IS invincible to everybody and anybody but the exile. You could say the exile created him subconsciously and is therefore the only one who can destroy him.

thetruepower
You don't seem to understand. It is an active power. Not a passive power.

Darth_Glentract
What leads you to believe it is an active power?

tdtd
Numan it's not an actve power, he's the direct result from Malachor IV or V I forget, a direct result from the wound in the force. He eats the force, meaning if you shoot anything at him, he eats it or absorbs it.

thetruepower
Well there is no evidence that suggests that it automatically happens. I haven't seen this cutscene but apparently there is a cutscene where Nihilus points out his hand kind of like a force push and Sion goes flying backwards, and people have said that it was not a force push but his consumation technique. If all of this is true, then it is clear that he has to stick out his hand to do so, thereby prooving that it is not automatic but active.

tdtd
He has to stick his hand out? Numan he's a fluke of an existence, he consumes everything force related. Him sticking out his hand was a force attack, a consumption maybe but an attack. If you shoot somethng at him he will just consume it.

Faunus
It is said that he and the Exile cypher power from those in their company constantly, so no, it's a constant trait.

thetruepower
It is said? Who and when?

Faunus
KotOR II, the ruins of the Jedi Enclave, when the Jedi Masters are meeting with the exile.

tdtd
I remember that part

thetruepower
Does that only happen when you take LS path.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Deception
Simus did not keep himself together with blind hate, he had enough power and knowledge to do so, and Kreia herself says that Sion was bound by will, Simus will or no will would have survived regardless, eroding Sion's will kill him, unlike Simus, he would die.

Notice that any Jedi that was intelligent and able to fend off Sion's attacks will be able to defeat him, Obi Wan with his soresu and his abilty to erode Sion's will will take him down. Shimarra, loses purely because of Sion's regeneration ability. No, Sion has an advantage here, he isn't more powerful, he just has blind hate on his side, that keeps him going. It's likely a Shimarra with no training will take down a Sion with no training.

You are again dismissing Sion's will to survive. If he is able to will past the agonizing pain of holding his body together, he is ABSOLUTELY not going to be coerced by Shimarra's talk. Kreia is his only weakness, Shimarra just cannot erode his will.

Why do you think blind hate could sustain Sion? You are dismissing the sheer power and control necessary to resist the pain as well hold a battered body together. If Sion has that type of strength in the dark side, it speaks a lot for him.

Any Jedi Sith with a brain can take Sion down? Master Vash, the one who died on Korriban academy states "he is a volatile brute, easily coerced." She ended up a heaping carcass. Sion is no idiot, he is quite tactical. He's quite strategic, having been able to avoid detection by the Jedi and slaughter their ranks.

Um, you seem to state Sion has weak saber skills with absolutely no proof backing your assumptions. Shimarra just CANNOT exploit Sion's weakness, and you have no proof claiming that Shimarra is anywhere in Sions league with respect to saber skills.

I can play your game too. OMG Sion makes Shimarra cry like a *****!!11

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Faunus
KotOR II, the ruins of the Jedi Enclave, when the Jedi Masters are meeting with the exile.

The masters were being vague as always...Nihilus and Sion both are never properly defined in the game, and thats why debating on their power is so rediculous because they both could conceivably be unbeatable or weaklings depending on the extent of their capabilities.

thetruepower
When he tried the technique on Revan, he also put out his hand (kind of like how someone would perform a force push or another offensive force attack), so using this as evidence, I believe that it is an active attack. I don't see how people have come to the conclusion that he has some sort of forcefield around him just because he is able to destroy the force.

Rayvann
Originally posted by thetruepower
When he tried the technique on Revan, he also put out his hand (kind of like how someone would perform a force push or another offensive force attack), so using this as evidence, I believe that it is an active attack. I don't see how people have come to the conclusion that he has some sort of forcefield around him just because he is able to destroy the force.

WTF? Revan isn't even in KOTOR 2... what is this bullshit?

thetruepower
Sorry, I meant the Exile.

zephiel7
I guess Sion pwns then?

Great Vengeance
If Sion is indestructable, like its implied in KOTOR II, then he wins. If he can be killed by, say, decapitation or something then Shimmra wins.

I agree the argument that 'Shimmra could erode his will' is bs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.