Bat Girl Vs Mister X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
BAT girl can read peoples moves.

mister X is a low level telepath that can do the same thing but more likly better.

HAND TWO HAND MATCH NO PREP WHO WINS?

batdude123
Wow. This is a really good fight. The only reason why Batgirl Cass is a great martial artist is because of her ability to read the opponent's mind. When an opponent can basically do the same thing only better, I think it wouldn't result very well for Batgirl. Plus I think Mister X is a better martial artist anyway, so I think this fight goes to him. VERY good fight though.

capt it up
Originally posted by batdude123
Wow. This is a really good fight. The only reason why Batgirl Cass is a great martial artist is because of her ability to read the opponent's mind. When an opponent can basically do the same thing only better, I think it wouldn't result very well for Batgirl. Plus I think Mister X is a better martial artist anyway, so I think this fight goes to him. VERY good fight though.
I was thinking the same thing.
also Mister-X was stated to have beaten both Daredevil and captain america and he said they were nuthing.

batdude123
^ Yeah, I mean he's also beaten Wolverine. The only reason Wolverine beat him the second time was because Wolverine went into a feral state so Mister X couldn't read his mind. Yeah, Mister X is a beast.

capt it up
Originally posted by batdude123
^ Yeah, I mean he's also beaten Wolverine. The only reason Wolverine beat him the second time was because Wolverine went into a feral state so Mister X couldn't read his mind. Yeah, Mister X is a beast.
true actauly it was beserker if im not mistekn not feral. though either one would make it impossable for him to read his thooughts.
Mister-x is quite a beast

batdude123
^ Oh yeah, sorry it was berserker. He definitely is and I doubt Batgirl Cass could take him.

srankmissingnin
Mr. X would walk all over Cass. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he could beat her with out his telepathy, I mean he was shown to be way faster then Taskmaster... and Taskmaster isn't slow my any means. Pretty much an upset his telepathy easily counter acts her move reading ability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.