Superman Team vs. Green Lantern Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Superman team:
Post-crisis Superman
Pre-crisis Superman
Superman 1 million
Superman Prime
Superboy Prime (Without the armor)

Green Lantern team:
Hal Jordan (As Parallax)
Alan Scott
Kyle Rainer
Kilowog
Guy Gardner

Who wins?

MattDay
bat dude are you serious? the superman team would be ****ing up the time line let alone fight the green lanterns. lol

batdude123
^ How's that now?

MattDay
well considering pre crisis could time travel at will, and he isnt the most powerful superman there, so dont get me started on superboy prime and his warped abilities.

MattDay
superman team all the way, and then back in time then a punch through time then superboy rearranges what happened then kills all of them because he got bored then erases that.... you see where im going with this

batdude123
Originally posted by MattDay
well considering pre crisis could time travel at will, and he isnt the most powerful superman there, so dont get me started on superboy prime and his warped abilities.

This Superboy Prime does NOT have the armor.

MattDay
... you could of said so... well i still stand by that, as post crisis takes out guy gardner... what a puss... and the rest speak for themselves... why dont you have the superman power cosmic type in there, he is s'posed to be near top most powerful of superman.

Scarlet315
Is this SB Mattday

UniOmni
Add Ion to take some weight off Parallax and then the GL team wins

Juntai
I don't think Parallax needs much help, he could probably solo the other team save the question mark- Superman Prime. But due to no real showings, I'm saying the guy that made Superman shrivel unconscious at his feet with a single blow is going to wipe this team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.