Hurley should get killed off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuincE
Hurley should definitely be the next one to go. He's a waste of Island space. He contributes almost nothing. The only reason he was needed was to warn people of the numbers, and yet now everyone knows. After tonight's ep, he should get the shaft.

Morning_Glory
blink he's a good character and I seriously doubt he will be the next to go, he has a lot to offer... tsk

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by QuincE
Hurley should definitely be the next one to go. He's a waste of Island space. He contributes almost nothing. The only reason he was needed was to warn people of the numbers, and yet now everyone knows. After tonight's ep, he should get the shaft.

lol What about the 30 other people who just sit in the background and do nothing? Aren't they a waste of island space that do nothing?

LanceWindu

You're an idiot. no expression

Hurley will play a big role still to come, I guarantee it.

Morning_Glory
he wont get the shaft tonight... roll eyes (sarcastic) plus tonights episode is mainly about libby , i think

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
he wont get the shaft tonight... roll eyes (sarcastic) plus tonights episode is mainly about libby , i think

I still think Libby is actually a mental patient who spent so much time in the looney bin she can easily pass herself off as a psychiatrist.

Thorinn
i kinda hope hurly gets the axe, he's eatin all there food. no expression

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Thorinn
i kinda hope hurly gets the axe, he's eatin all there food. no expression

ummm.. didnt you watch the last episode.. they got a whole new ship load of food confused

sometimes I wonder if anyone actually pays attention to this show

QuincE
Originally posted by LanceWindu
You're an idiot. no expression

Hurley will play a big role still to come, I guarantee it.

...How? Because Hurley hides a bunch of food and stuffs his fat face makes him important? Because he had something to do with the numbers? Explain to me how "Hurley"is an important character. Asss.

Macabre, I was speaking mainly about the main characters. Extras don't count of course.

Morning_Glory
...How? Because Hurley hides a bunch of food and stuffs his fat face makes him important? Because he had something to do with the numbers? Explain to me how "Hurley"is an important character. Asss.

Macabre, I was speaking mainly about the main characters. Extras don't count of course.

you sound like an idiot. Hurley is very vital to LOST, just because your shallowness doesnt want Hurley on there, because you only like the pretty people, doesnt make it right to have Hurley killed off -- I dont think you have being paying attention to the episodes either, if you had been you wouldn't Hurley to die.sleeping

Marth18
has nothing to do with pretty or not, id have to agree with him (although no one should get killed off yet) but yea hurley isnt important, hell even kate isnt doing anything anymore along with almost everyone, for the past 5 episodes its been out "Henry", locke, jack, saying a bit, anna and thats about it but yea im tired of them showing the same people over and over and over and over i hope it stops next week which looks promising.......what was i talking about again?

Darth Macabre
My gf turned off my tv before I could see the preview for next week. How does it look?

rickyduck
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
lol What about the 30 other people who just sit in the background and do nothing? Aren't they a waste of island space that do nothing?

lol

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Marth18
has nothing to do with pretty or not, id have to agree with him (although no one should get killed off yet) but yea hurley isnt important, hell even kate isnt doing anything anymore along with almost everyone, for the past 5 episodes its been out "Henry", locke, jack, saying a bit, anna and thats about it but yea im tired of them showing the same people over and over and over and over i hope it stops next week which looks promising.......what was i talking about again?

wtf! Kate is important... i dont think you actually pay attention to the show...erm

QuincE
Originally posted by Marth18

Agreed.

I just think that the (main) characters of Lost can bring something to the table, whereas Hurley is just (and to quote him!) "Good 'ol Fun Time Hurley"

Thorinn
ummm.. didnt you watch the last episode.. they got a whole new ship load of food confused

sometimes I wonder if anyone actually pays attention to this show yes i saw the episode, i made my comment as a joke.

*kills hurley* ninja

choosewisely
i need a kate eppno expression

Marth18
wtf! Kate is important... i dont think you actually pay attention to the show...erm
i know shes important you dork..... she just hasnt been doing anything lately, you see her for like 1 sec WOW important cause im sitting next to sun with a stick she pee'd on IMPORTANT, im gunna look at lockes scratched leg for like 2 sec IMPORTANT, yea we need a kate episode already or jack or SAWYER cause his are cool......i just want better flash backs

cindy8219
I didn't care for Hurley's episode one bit, I honestly wouldn't care if he got killed off. the episode overall was extremely boring and very unoriginal. Please, no more Hureley eisodes!!
Normally time goes by so fast when I'm watching Lost, but when I watched this it seemed to drag on forever. =\

rickyduck
I thought that episode was good, especially when Dave sais 'see you in another life, Hurley' just like Desmond

QuincE
you sound like an idiot. Hurley is very vital to LOST, just because your shallowness doesnt want Hurley on there, because you only like the pretty people, doesnt make it right to have Hurley killed off -- I dont think you have being paying attention to the episodes either, if you had been you wouldn't Hurley to die.sleeping

Woah what? I'm an idiot because I dislike the "comic-relief" character of a show? It's not as if I hate Hurley's guts, and want him to die in a giant fiery explosion. I just thought it would be dramatic if one of the fan-favorites was killed. My logic was that it should be Hurley because most of the others (save charlie) still have something to offer.

rickyduck
Woah what? I'm an idiot because I dislike the "comic-relief" character of a show? It's not as if I hate Hurley's guts, and want him to die in a giant fiery explosion. I just thought it would be dramatic if one of the fan-favorites was killed. My logic was that it should be Hurley because most of the others (save charlie) still have something to offer.
die in a fiery explosion? like Arst?

PsychoFreeak
cry poor Hurley, i still wuv's him happy i rekon he'll be the only survivour stick out tongue

Marth18
Hurley needs to stop screaming

rickyduck
screaming?

PsychoFreeak
yeah, Hurley screams all the time and everyfink blink

Black Rob
Hurley should definitely be the next one to go. He's a waste of Island space. He contributes almost nothing. The only reason he was needed was to warn people of the numbers, and yet now everyone knows. After tonight's ep, he should get the shaft. Hurley is the comic relief. Plus he's the regular guy among all these cops,doctors,and murderers

Jabba the Hutt
What the f**k? I <3 Hurley.

Darth Vicious
My shallowness and appreciation for pretty people(im one of these myself) dictates that fat ass Hurley dies, He looks disgusting. He does ammount to nothing. What he eats in a day could feed the rest of the survivors for months.

JustOwnin
I don't think Hurley should be killed off, he's funny. He does have some sort of importance in the show; the cursed numbers.

Morning_Glory
why is this thread still here...meh! it would be super sad and unnecessary for them to kill off hurley now...he has importance...

Solo
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
Hurley should definitely be the next one to go. The only reason he was needed was to warn people of the numbers, and yet now everyone knows. he should get the shaft.
Completely agree.

JustOwnin

Solo

JustOwnin
Originally posted by Solo
No one ever really said Hurley was "useless" I'm not sure about that. no expression

Originally posted by Quincy Archer

Hurley should definitely be the next one to go. The only reason he was needed was to warn people of the numbers, and yet now everyone knows. he should get the shaft.

Rafkins_Warning
How could so many people hate such a sweet guy... I love Hurley and hope he stays on the show for a long time to come... he actually made me cry in the last ep because Libby died, he needed her, that was really her only importance on the island... to make Hurley feel good about himself and feel loved!

How anyone could want him gone is beyond me, he's utterly adorable!

Quincy Archer

Solo
Originally posted by JustOwnin
I'm not sure about that. no expression
But he still hasn't blatantly yelled out that he's useless. He did imply it more subtly, though.

JustOwnin
He is very active on the island, creating a golf course to ease people's tensions, taking the census that reveals that Ethan was not on the flight, heading into the jungle to find Rousseau; and ultimately recovering a battery for Sayid to use for the raft's radar. Helping Sawyer find that frog (not sure if that was a good thing though) He tries to help people emotionally, the way it was turning out, sexually as well but Liby died. *shrugs* He may not have a special skill that is very useful on the island like Jin or Locke but he tries to do what he can to help.

Morning_Glory
you all take this way to seriously.

farrah_k21
I don't think so....lots of other people just sit around...then there would be only like 15 people on the island, they probably have another cause for him...

Marth18
Yes, where the hell is clair, where the hell is sayid, where are all the cool characters! this is getting dumb!

ladygrim
i dont think he should i know us british are a bit behind u fellows but the epi last night hurley was sweet when he gave all the food out cuz he was thinking about whhat could happen .. i found that heart warming big grin and im not that type of person to get touched by tellys/movies

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by ladygrim
i dont think he should i know us british are a bit behind u fellows but the epi last night hurley was sweet when he gave all the food out cuz he was thinking about whhat could happen .. i found that heart warming big grin and im not that type of person to get touched by tellys/movies

thats as far as you guys have gotten blink ...whoa petpet

ladygrim
yep yes

Marth18
Which ep is that?

ladygrim
like the 4th of the second series

Dr_Joshua_Keyes
No he shouldnt..He's a good character in the show and funny

Marth18
I think the main person who SHOULDNT die is John locke

ladygrim
locke is cool to

Marth18
Coolest person since cool came to cool town

JustOwnin
So cool that he is cold? sorry, that's the best I have. sad

ladygrim
cool

Lord Paradise
Hurley says: Dude... that's not cool.

Charlie says: How does something like THAT happen?

"Dave" says: Man, we gotta get out of here.

Imperial_Samura
Kill off Hurley? Outrage! It was so satisfying when he beat up Sawyer. I had really been waiting for that, and that it was Hurley who did it made it all the sweeter.

And yes, Locke is cool.

The Pict
thats as far as you guys have gotten blink ...whoa petpet

not me, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hurley is the man (after Sawyer)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.