Mr. X vs slade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dynamic One
Mr. X jumps slade with T & A to obtain attention then the main attraction occurs

Mr. X you think you are the best?

slade: hellz yeah!!!!

mr x: been said before put up your dukes

Mr X slade h2h Mr. X has minimal prep knows basic history of slade

Who wins?

batdude123
Mister X.

srankmissingnin
Slade's enhanced attributes should make the fight last more then a few seconds that being said his h2h skills are... minimal and their is little chance of him pulling out even a single win.

Dynamic One
who will win, a battle of the lifetime

Dynamic One
i think this fiqht will be interestinq how lonq will it take for slade to fiqure out mr x is guessin his every move and how

capt it up
slade be nocked out befor he new. mister x does nto guess his moves he knows them befor slade makes them.

spetznaz
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Slade's enhanced attributes should make the fight last more then a few seconds that being said his h2h skills are... minimal and their is little chance of him pulling out even a single win.

So Slade's H2H skills are 'minimal' now.
Please explain how you arrived at that conclusion.

Here is Slade beating the snot out of Batman, one of DC's premier H2H exponents.

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/5300/batmanvsdeathstroke37gx.gif

Now, you'll probably say that that is due to only speed and strength advantages (and Slade is indeed several times faster and stronger, and the scan even makes mention of his augmented physical abilities), but it also mentions of Slade training to kill (while Batman only trained to fight .....which by the way is the same criticism Shiva made of Batman).

Also, if it is all strength and speed, then how was he being able to hang with Wonderwoman (who is far far stronger than Deathstroke could ever hope to be, and far far faster than even his 'advanced' mind can fathom).

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5668397

Anyways, Slade is one of the best H2H exponents in DC, and he is written as such.
Thus I am VERY interested as to how he became 'minimal' at best in H2H skills. Minimal in H2H.
Very curious.

Or is it because he is a DC character?

spetznaz
Originally posted by capt it up
slade be nocked out befor he new. mister x does nto guess his moves he knows them befor slade makes them.

nocked = knocked
befor = before
new = knew (in the context you used it in)

p.s: Glad you are back Wolverine8888.

Dynamic One
hey no beefin on my thread ill kick ass. What is on the table is whether or not mr x telepathic abilities neqate slades skills h2h??

Mider
whats so great about mister x again i dont even know who this guy is almost how does he do in hand to hand?

Dynamic One
Well Mr. X trained undr various MA masters and then completed the training by killing them. he then went on to challenge various individuals who were surperior in whatever field of combat and killed them too. For every kill on his body he would cut a tattoo stripe. he had a butt load of them. (not on hi butt, but like a lot all over his body) He telepathic abilities coupled with his h2h skills gives him a big advantage in being able to guess his opponents move which allows him to set up an approprite counter strike which can lead to death or being toyed with before death.

This is just an interpretation of Mr X because of his powers and the way he uses them. He trained to kill just the same as Slade. The reason Salde beats Batman is because Dk doesnt want to kill every shot every technique is fostered to bring about unconsciousness at the very most to an opponent which makes Batman hold back subconsciously, and he waters down learned techniques while with Slade wants to kill, trained to kill and will hold nothing back, because the safety and health of his opponent is not an issue or even a minimal factor.

Mider
the thing is slade can put his mind into a mode where he thinks only like an animal i dont think you can use mind tricks on him i believe thats why the lasso didnt work on him beside that he is probably faster then mr x they say slade doesnt have super speed but i dont know he kept up with the flash for a few seconds and blasted him and dodges bullets like there nothing

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by spetznaz
So Slade's H2H skills are 'minimal' now.
Please explain how you arrived at that conclusion.

Here is Slade beating the snot out of Batman, one of DC's premier H2H exponents.

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/5300/batmanvsdeathstroke37gx.gif

Now, you'll probably say that that is due to only speed and strength advantages (and Slade is indeed several times faster and stronger, and the scan even makes mention of his augmented physical abilities), but it also mentions of Slade training to kill (while Batman only trained to fight .....which by the way is the same criticism Shiva made of Batman).

Also, if it is all strength and speed, then how was he being able to hang with Wonderwoman (who is far far stronger than Deathstroke could ever hope to be, and far far faster than even his 'advanced' mind can fathom).

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5668397

Anyways, Slade is one of the best H2H exponents in DC, and he is written as such.
Thus I am VERY interested as to how he became 'minimal' at best in H2H skills. Minimal in H2H.
Very curious.

Or is it because he is a DC character?

The only reason Slade manages to beat Batman is indeed because he has much better stats and reaction time. His fighting skills? Not even close to the level of Batman. He is good fighter don't get me wrong but compared DC's big guns he is less then nothing. He wasn't even the best fighter in his own story line, both Wintergreen and Addie were better then he was and if Pam wasn't she was pretty close. He is just an army grunt.

Slade was a soldier so yeah he was trained to kill but that in no way makes him a better fighter then Batman (or even close). The reason Slade has an edge against streets is because he superhuman stats, the reason people like Batman, Deadshot, Eddie Fryers, Azrael and Nightwing often hold their own and even manage to get a few wins everyonce an while is because they are much more skilled then DS.

capt it up
Originally posted by spetznaz
nocked = knocked
befor = before
new = knew (in the context you used it in)

p.s: Glad you are back Wolverine8888.
thanks, but lets be honest you are far from glad that I am back. You hate me.

Dynamic One
I said no beefin. Take that junk somewhere else. This is in reference to capt it up wolverine8888 spetnaz or anyone else who feels like they wanna get froggy over the internet. Chill out it's fiction.

Ok so the next question I pose is how has Mr. X handled himself against opponents like captain america, who are better than Bats?

capt it up
well mister-x stated he beat capt and said capt was nuthing.

spetznaz

capt it up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.