Captain Atom vs Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
thoughts?

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas
thoughts?

Leo, which Hyperion

TricksterPriest
I think Captain Atom takes it.

Red, what do you think? trickster

Redatom65
Captain Atom can travel light speed, and his energy abilities can be amped to impressive lengths, not to mention that he should be able to amp his strength to come close to Hyperion's. Captain Atom 7-8/10

jasonk3
Originally posted by Redatom65
Captain Atom can travel light speed, and his energy abilities can be amped to impressive lengths, not to mention that he should be able to amp his strength to come close to Hyperion's. Captain Atom 7-8/10

Hyperion ermhappy

Redatom65
Originally posted by jasonk3
Life's good in Red's Shadow smile

jasonk3
petpet

Redatom65
petpet that's me on the left yes

ermm

jasonk3
ermm

Looks like someone is enjoying life under xmeats shadow by miss quoting people ermm

Redatom65
Looks like someone is enjoying life under xmeats shadow by miss quoting people ermm

is that what i'm living under, I just thought it was under your nation, cause both are equally as old gm

jasonk3
is that what i'm living under, I just thought it was under your nation, cause both are equally as old gm

petpet As long as you realize that miss quoting people is xmeat like, you can daydream all day about wherever you live, seeing as you probably don't fit in well with the members of your society.

gm

Redatom65
Yes The Series of one liners are upon us! ermmha

Reusing the same Pat on the back smilie is repetitive isn't it?

llagrok
What is Red's base strength?

Is his combat speed faster than Hyperion's ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.