If there is a Hell, it certainly wouldn't be permanent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nepulis
If someone went to Hell, then they would want to redeem themselves and have complete faith in God to come and save them.

So God would do that wouldn't he? If there was a God, he certainly would never turn them away.

The way I see it: nothing is set, and as long as there is hope there is a chance for redemption everyday.

Wesker
And I say hell's eternal and I believe in it. Woo.... I guess we're done with this line of discussion.

I mean, since it's all just "What you believe", why even bring it up? I believe that the people who make shopping carts hate human beings. zomG! Is it true?

Darth Nepulis
...What? huh

I thought you didn't believe in Hell?

Wesker
I don't.

Sarcasm is hard to see online sometimes.

Arachnoidfreak
Shopping carts are offspring of the devil.

Wesker
They are. And the devil is right handed.

soleran30
Originally posted by Darth Nepulis
If someone went to Hell, then they would want to redeem themselves and have complete faith in God to come and save them.

So God would do that wouldn't he? If there was a God, he certainly would never turn them away.

The way I see it: nothing is set, and as long as there is hope there is a chance for redemption everyday.

Here I'll do this again because it amuses me. God is omnibenevolent and omnipresent........................so while your ass is in hell roasting in the pits of eternal flame God is right there beside you and God will still love you in your everloving Christian Hell yes bunny

Since God is omniscient, God already knew you were going to go there so he saved a good spot for you as well. Since God is omnipotent God had the power to change that because God already knew you were going to hell but because he loeves you so much he let you go there anyway. On the bright side God's still with youi though cuz he is omnipresent. Sleep tight ok

Punker69

*sigh*. Read the Bible. Its all in there. Hell is eternal.

Darth Nepulis
http://www.what-the-hell-is-hell.co...ternalDeath.htm

And you read that. Fascinating stuff. Damn good reasons as to why Hell can't exist.

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by Punker69
*sigh*. Read the Bible. Its all in there. Hell is eternal.

That's the most typical answer a Christian will give. Pretty unimaginative.

"Read the Bible stupid! DUHR I'm not going to explain it cuz it's too complicated for human brains!"

Bardock42

So God would do that wouldn't he?

Nope, he wouldn't, they already made their choice....damn, that one was easy.

Originally posted by Wesker
I don't.

Sarcasm is hard to see online sometimes. Not this time, was quite obvious....

Captain Falcon

The way I see it: nothing is set, and as long as there is hope there is a chance for redemption everyday. Isn't that Purgatory?

soleran30
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak

"Read the Bible stupid! DUHR I'm not going to explain it cuz it's too complicated for human brains!"

You don't have to "think" to be a Christian but you do need to be dutiful to be a good christiansmile

Punker69
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak

Why would I need to explain it? I feel like an idiot when I explain things so common and so self-explanatory in scripture. Would you like me to explain it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.