Doomsday vs. Avengers/X-men/FF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
No prep...doomsday starts off hunter/prey...can they stop him...
you can make your own version of each team...no phenoix or scarlet witch...

badabing
Which Avengers and which X-Men?

K Von Doom
Any version? You'd have the heavy hitters of each team from any incarnation... Thor, Captain Marvel, Quasar, Wonderman, VisionGenis, Sentry, Sersi, Namor, Dr Druid, Hercules, Crystal, Ironman for the Avengers... Thing, Hulk, Medusa, Ghost Rider, She-Hulk for the Fantastic Four... Storm, Professor X, Jean, Magneto, Colossus, Havoc, Rogue, Bishop, Gambit for the X-Men.

More than enough power to deal with Doomsday.

jgiant
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Any version? You'd have the heavy hitters of each team from any incarnation... Thor, Captain Marvel, Quasar, Wonderman, VisionGenis, Sentry, Sersi, Namor, Dr Druid, Hercules, Crystal, Ironman for the Avengers... Thing, Hulk, Medusa, Ghost Rider, She-Hulk for the Fantastic Four... Storm, Professor X, Jean, Magneto, Colossus, Havoc, Rogue, Bishop, Gambit for the X-Men.

More than enough power to deal with Doomsday. Damn...im tired...just the usual suspects then...x-men-wolvie, cyc, gambit, rouge, colossus, storm...avengers-iron man, hercules, wonderman, thor...ff-thing, reed, sue, jonny...

Tshern
Thor kills Doomsday.

jgiant
Originally posted by Tshern
Thor kills Doomsday. interesting...explain...

Thunderstrike
Let's see.
Mjolnir is powerful enough to destroy a planet.
Thor's punches alone are comparable to a mindless Hulk.
He can whip up interdimensional portals
Teleportation
Tap into the Odinforce

I better stop, because after that list Doomsday is dead. If not just by Thor, you've got Herc and Wondy to back him up.

jgiant
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Let's see.
Mjolnir is powerful enough to destroy a planet.
Thor's punches alone are comparable to a mindless Hulk.
He can whip up interdimensional portals
Teleportation
Tap into the Odinforce

I better stop, because after that list Doomsday is dead. If not just by Thor, you've got Herc and Wondy to back him up. ok...since thor was beaten by sups...do i have to continue...you say dooms is dead after that list, i disagree since doomsday cannot be killed only relocated...i will except the fact that thor can place him in another dimention...but thor cannot beat dooms in a striaght up fight...

leonidas
no chance thor takes h/p dd -- no chance. supes was amped with a motherbox AND apokalips tech and he was MURDERERED. he literally had zero chance to win that fight. despite his enhancements dd was shown to be faster, WAAYYYYY stronger and still evolving. supes and waverider together could do nothing. he's already withstood omega beams -- odinforce/godforce is comparable to that (less depending on what you think of darkseid.) thor may be able to 'port him away, but that would be his only chance, like it was supes and waverider's only chance.

don't forget -- dos dd whooped the jla. h/p dd was WAY more powerful. it would take a VERY powerful collection of avengers and xmen and ff to have a chance to win this. very powerful.

spideycarnage
god-force with odin force may do the trick, it is magic orientated, i dont think DD was killed by magic..
also is sentry is involved in this fight, DD is done.

Murda Mase
YEah, Sentry would kill Doomsday.

golem370
Sersi,Scarlet Witch,Sentry,Forgotten One,Thor,Hercules,Atlas,Savage Hulk,Wonder Man & Genis-Vell for the Avengers, X-Men- Magneto,Colossus,Rogue,X-Man,Cannonball. Fantastic Four Mister Fantastic Thing Sue Richards & Human Torch & She Hulk. Should be the teams

Templares
Genis by his lonesome teleports Doomsday at the Big Bang.

jgiant
doomsday has taken worse than odin force...

Thunderstrike
The odin force is what killed Mangog. I don't think Doomsday is gonna get up from that. Also, it's commonly accepted on these forums that the Thor vs Superman fight was a large load of PIS.

Wynndar
Yes PIS is what it was...Thor has been punched right through moons...Superman punches him a few yards into a tree or something and knocks him out...retarded. Anyway, yea when u've got guys like Genis/Sentry/IW/Thor around, there's just too much versatility there. H/P Doomsday is pretty bad ass...its just that he's a different kind of character/story that u typically see in Marvel. It just wouldnt make sense for him to stand a chance against that kind of team.

Thunderstrike
Kind of like saying Slade can actually take on the whole JLA?

badabing
Originally posted by jgiant
ok...since thor was beaten by sups...do i have to continue...you say dooms is dead after that list, i disagree since doomsday cannot be killed only relocated...i will except the fact that thor can place him in another dimention...but thor cannot beat dooms in a striaght up fight...
No offense, but I can't take the crossovers too serious. I think Supes gets put over a little bit, but that's to be expected since he's DC's franchise.

Wynndar
No not really...I mean u've got two people, Thor and Genis, that can teleport DD or parts of his body to any dimension or location they want, Someone who can remove his senses, IW, Half a dozen brawlers that could keep him plenty busy with class 100 punches; Reed Richard's mind that has dealt with much bigger problems...Invisible Woman and Thor have sufficient power that they have both destroyed Celestial Armor...And they're fighting a big strong guy that cant do anything but punch them?

Mr. Valentine
lol you know its wierd, Jg used 2 be a punisher fanboy...is he turning into a doomsday fanboy?? lol nah um he loses

Murda Mase
Originally posted by badabing
No offense, but I can't take the crossovers too serious. I think Supes gets put over a little bit, but that's to be expected since he's DC's franchise.

Marvel wrote that issue though.erm

Validus
Originally posted by Murda Mase
Marvel wrote that issue though.erm
Busiek wrote it and he's an admitted Superman fanboy. Most people think DC looked better in JLA/Avengers.

leonidas
Originally posted by Wynndar
No not really...I mean u've got two people, Thor and Genis, that can teleport DD or parts of his body to any dimension or location they want, Someone who can remove his senses, IW, Half a dozen brawlers that could keep him plenty busy with class 100 punches; Reed Richard's mind that has dealt with much bigger problems...Invisible Woman and Thor have sufficient power that they have both destroyed Celestial Armor...And they're fighting a big strong guy that cant do anything but punch them?

all right, i'll play dd's advocate . . . evil face

first, thor can't teleport body parts and when has genis been an avenger in continuity? i recall him in avengers forever when he was a FUTURE avenger. sue destroyed celestial armor because her power operates on the same wavelengths. her shields wouldn't last long against someone as strong as dd, and if she fiddles with his optic senses it would take moments for him to evolve past having to see. quasar would be little help in trying to ko him. he'd already faced and beaten near to death green lanterns. god force could hurt him (like the OE did for a brief time), i highly doubt it would out him down for the count. i also doubt any amount of physical damage would ko him as he simply gets stronger. reed has also been ko'd plenty of times BEFORE ever having the chance to use his brains/pis-license. in these types of battles, he doesn't get tech to fiddle with while the battle is happening.

and they're not just fighting 'a big strong guy that can punch.' they are fighting a big strong guy that can blast energy (dd rex) that is faster by far than any of them (except quasar) that does NOT hold back and that punches WWAAAAYYYYYYYY harder than an amped superman -- hard enough to kill/ko even cl100 guys. and beyond that -- he adapts DURING the fight, evolves to meet threats and challenges. who knows HOW he would adapt to battling this group. for further evidence of dd's chances, look at how long it took a whole SLEW of powerful avengers to take out mindless hulk. he was killing them for a LONG while. and mindless hulk, while strong, lacks all of dd's other powers.

trying to blast him or punch him out would be extremely difficult, i think. it would take a great plan and a concerted effort. i have a hard time imagining how anyone from the ff would do much (without some tech or 'pis'-time. not sure many xmen would do much either, though i DO wonder how a high powered telepath would fare against him. didn't he face jonnz once but jonzz couldn't do anything against him?

jgiant
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
lol you know its wierd, Jg used 2 be a punisher fanboy...is he turning into a doomsday fanboy?? lol nah um he loses Naw still a #1 pun fanboy...just a phase i guess...doomsday has always been a fav of mine...doomsday took out the jla, darkside, sups, all fairly easily...i can't see these teams taking dd out without using porting techniques...

Thunderstrike
Well, Marvel has the advantage of deliving into their old resources. Thorbuster armor, so forth.

jgiant
Originally posted by leonidas
all right, i'll play dd's advocate . . . evil face

first, thor can't teleport body parts and when has genis been an avenger in continuity? i recall him in avengers forever when he was a FUTURE avenger. sue destroyed celestial armor because her power operates on the same wavelengths. her shields wouldn't last long against someone as strong as dd, and if she fiddles with his optic senses it would take moments for him to evolve past having to see. quasar would be little help in trying to ko him. he'd already faced and beaten near to death green lanterns. god force could hurt him (like the OE did for a brief time), i highly doubt it would out him down for the count. i also doubt any amount of physical damage would ko him as he simply gets stronger. reed has also been ko'd plenty of times BEFORE ever having the chance to use his brains/pis-license. in these types of battles, he doesn't get tech to fiddle with while the battle is happening.

and they're not just fighting 'a big strong guy that can punch.' they are fighting a big strong guy that can blast energy (dd rex) that is faster by far than any of them (except quasar) that does NOT hold back and that punches WWAAAAYYYYYYYY harder than an amped superman -- hard enough to kill/ko even cl100 guys. and beyond that -- he adapts DURING the fight, evolves to meet threats and challenges. who knows HOW he would adapt to battling this group. for further evidence of dd's chances, look at how long it took a whole SLEW of powerful avengers to take out mindless hulk. he was killing them for a LONG while. and mindless hulk, while strong, lacks all of dd's other powers.

trying to blast him or punch him out would be extremely difficult, i think. it would take a great plan and a concerted effort. i have a hard time imagining how anyone from the ff would do much (without some tech or 'pis'-time. not sure many xmen would do much either, though i DO wonder how a high powered telepath would fare against him. didn't he face jonnz once but jonzz couldn't do anything against him? MM tried on dd rex and it didn't work...

jgiant
Well, Marvel has the advantage of deliving into their old resources. Thorbuster armor, so forth. no prep

leonidas
MM tried on dd rex and it didn't work...

thought so . . . wink

Thunderstrike
If not that, then there's always Nightcrawler. Death by Elf teleportation.

jgiant
If not that, then there's always Nightcrawler. Death by Elf teleportation. ?how

TheKahn
?how

Bamf!

jgiant
Originally posted by TheKahn
Bamf! where the hell is he gunna bamf him too..drop him from a high place, thats gunna hurt dd real bad.ohh wait he is gunna bamf body parts off...thats not gunna happen...can nc do that...has he ever bamfed someones head off in a fight, or even said that he could...

TheKahn
where the hell is he gunna bamf him too..drop him from a high place, thats gunna hurt dd real bad.ohh wait he is gunna bamf body parts off...thats not gunna happen...can nc do that...has he ever bamfed someones head off in a fight, or even said that he could...

I was just kidding wink I'm going with DD in this one. Also I beleive Nightcrawler teleported limbs off in AOA and has teleported Nimrod's arm off before.

Thunderstrike
Yep. Teleported Nimrod's arm right off.

Templares
Quasar Q-jumps the monster into the Quantum Zone.

jgiant
Originally posted by TheKahn
I was just kidding wink I'm going with DD in this one. Also I beleive Nightcrawler teleported limbs off in AOA and has teleported Nimrod's arm off before. ohh...yeah im going with dd too...nimrod is a robot tho...the only threat i see is being thor, and he has had troble with juggs and hulk...hell i seen them give thor a good ass whuppin...doomsday will give thor a serious beating along with the rest of the hero's...that is what he does...

leonidas
i doubt first that kurt is fast enough to do it. dd caught SUPERMAN. he reacts almost instantly. second, even if he ported a limb, it would likely grow back almost instantly. and the new one would probably be scarier than the lost one!

bfr is a very viable option, but is still a pretty cheesy win imo.

jgiant
dd's speed is gunna take out the ff pretty fast as well as the x-men...just like what happened to the jla...

leonidas
dd's speed is gunna take out the ff pretty fast as well as the x-men...just like what happened to the jla...

i agree. it would take some of the heavy hitters from all teams really working together to make it a fight. dd really was retardedly powerful.

jgiant
i agree. it would take some of the heavy hitters from all teams really working together to make it a fight. dd really was retardedly powerful. naw...imperiex was...there reallly needs to be another dd arch...

leonidas
the last one -- gog wars -- was amazing . . .

but you're right -- i'd love to see more of that ultimate version.

jgiant
the last one -- gog wars -- was amazing . . .

but you're right -- i'd love to see more of that ultimate version. Yeah where is he now? Just roaming around...

jgiant
anyone else

the Darkone
This the team can take down Doomsday.

Sersi
thor
immortal hercules
Savage Hulk
Sentry
Wonderman
Mantis
Binary
Classic Juggernaut
Colossus
Rachael Summers
Pyslocke
Shadow cat

jgiant
why shadow cat?

Mr. Valentine
coz shes a babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

jgiant
thumb up Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
coz shes a babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.