spectre vs superboy prime (anti monitor armour)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ok who wins

Mider
he wont stand a chance against the spectre and i heard all that amour does is give him yellow sunlight what a disapointment sad

ALEMASTER
actually the suit enhances his power gained from the yellow sun and hese conexted to the speed force some how ??? ... ... ... and well i dont know the extent of spectres power

Thunderstrike
Actually, all the armor does is supply yellow sun energy. Greater threat than the anti-monitor my ass.

Superherovandal
yup what a letdown. what kinda cosmic threat is that?

Mider
well he's a threat cosmic im not sure but a guy who can move around planets and crap is still a pretty big threat, but against the spectre NO.........i thought luthor was gonna be the REAL threat

guy222
prime wins by default

stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
lmao

cdtm
Spectre should win.

Of course, in a comic he'll try killing SBP and fail spectacularly because of Earth Prime being out of his jurisdiction, or Prime being important to the cosmic balance, or the usual plot armor that neuters his effectiveness..

Batman-Prime
What? Spite?

Uriel005
Originally posted by cdtm
Spectre should win.

Of course, in a comic he'll try killing SBP and fail spectacularly because of Earth Prime being out of his jurisdiction, or Prime being important to the cosmic balance, or the usual plot armor that neuters his effectiveness.. basically. Jim would spank him anyways though with or without Gods approval. I wanna see that actually just to see God do a massive facepalm and be like... "Jackass he's important to the plan. Why in my name would you smear him on half a galaxy dammit."

ColossusGrundy
Spectre wins, he would have beaten him in Infinite Crisis if he hadn't been on a psychotic judgment rampage.

quanchi112
Spectre wins.

Omega Vision
Prime should have been Spectred. Was Effigy seriously higher on God's hit list than him?

Also:
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lmao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.