Ultimate Thor Vs. Thunderstrike (Eric Masterson)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
It's a battle between the two REAL Thor wannabe's...the Ultimate's ultimate Thor and the one time stand-in Thor, Thunderstrike A.K.A. Eric Masterson. There's NO PREP, and the battle takes place in and over the Grand Canyon...who triumphs over the other?

Thunderstrike
hmmmm. I think Ultimate Thor may take this one. He's got the strength and speed advantage.

JohnR
I'll say Ultimate Thor too. He was frying the Skrull invasion force with his lightning and took down the Ultimates single handed (of course, he lost in the end).

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by JohnR
I'll say Ultimate Thor too. He was frying the Skrull invasion force with his lightning and took down the Ultimates single handed (of course, he lost in the end).

But ya know, Thunderstrike is no pansy either....he stopped Juggernaut once and cut his helmet off....that's pretty impressive.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
But ya know, Thunderstrike is no pansy either....he stopped Juggernaut once and cut his helmet off....that's pretty impressive.
thunderstrike has never stopped juggernaut

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
thunderstrike has never stopped juggernaut

big grin Yes, he did...check out "Thunderstrike" issue #2...he cut his helmet off with Blood Axe's enchanted axe and could have beheaded him, but he didn't.

juggernaut66666
i hve the issue he never stopped him just hit off his helmet with the axe

Avalonofthewind
Thunderstrike (as Thor) was the only character to rock Thanos in Infinity gauntlet. KO'ing him briefly.

Does Ultimate Thor have any comparable feats?

Psyquis52
i hve the issue he never stopped him just hit off his helmet with the axe

This is true. I have that issue as well and when he actually tried to stop juggernaut he ended up face first in the concrete. If he didn't have Bloodaxe's axe he would have lost.

juggernaut66666
most people on this forum are such idiots saying things that never happened like when i said that in doomsday wars doomsday ripped plastic man in half everybody said no thats is impossible and when i showed the scans everyone was saying that is not true and lots of shit

Comicbook_kid
most people on this forum are such idiots saying things that never happened like when i said that in doomsday wars doomsday ripped plastic man in half everybody said no thats is impossible and when i showed the scans everyone was saying that is not true and lots of shit

Not impossible, just really, really, really bad writing....by all rights, Doomsday SHOULD NOT be able to rip Plastic Man in half, not without a lot of crap on the writer's part....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.