Savage Hulk vs. Firelord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
if Spiderman has beaten the Firelord... and Hercules has knocked him down.. with one punch....

soleran30
Then maybe Firelord gets wise flys away from hulk and Nukes his gamma arse back to the stone age.

Betageuze
no.. hulk has too much raw power and strength....

hulk wins...

definitely

Validus
Firelord nukes him.

soleran30
lol derp yeah ok then.......................Firelord just keeps hulks body engulfed in flames while Firelord is in outerspace counting meteors

golem370
Hulk has took Nukes before it's in Hulks respect thread

golem370

golem370

golem370

golem370
and for good measurer

golem370
and

Darth Kal-El
Grey Hulk took Human Torch's supernova. He would easily pwn Firelord.

DigiMark007
I'd just like to point out that Spider-Man has defeated both of these people. In continuity, no less.

stick out tongue

In reality though, Firelord probably has the diversity to take out Hulk, and he can always just keep his distance, but if it was written in a comic I'd place my bet on Hulk.

thesilverspider
Firelord 9/10

bigboygreen
I think Hulk takes him hands down.

Soleran
Originally posted by bigboygreen
I think Hulk takes him hands down. laughing no

Dayscribe
Originally posted by bigboygreen
I think Hulk takes him hands down.

hoover

Firelord makes a hulk hot dog

Dinalfos
Hulk can take him. Firelord is far, far, far from unbeatable.

Soleran
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Hulk can take him. Firelord is far, far, far from unbeatable.

Yeah and the Hulk is in serious trouble when the Herald just flies into space and concentrates his powers solely on hulk who can do nothing to him in returnsmile Hulk could get 1 or 2 wins but the majority goes to Firelord.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Soleran
Yeah and the Hulk is in serious trouble when the Herald just flies into space and concentrates his powers solely on hulk who can do nothing to him in returnsmile Hulk could get 1 or 2 wins but the majority goes to Firelord.

According to MarvelDirectory:

As a consequence of his cosmic form and metabolism, Firelord is far stronger than a human being. When he channels his cosmiic energy into acts of physical strength, he can augment his musculature to enable him to lift (press) 50 tons.

50 tons if he converts his "cosmic" energy into brute strength....50...... big grin big grin He da man!

nimrod009

As a consequence of his cosmic form and metabolism, Firelord is far stronger than a human being. When he channels his cosmiic energy into acts of physical strength, he can augment his musculature to enable him to lift (press) 50 tons.

50 tons if he converts his "cosmic" energy into brute strength....50...... big grin big grin He da man!

Haha, nice one.

I thought Firelord was Class 100?

Anyway, Firelord still wins regardless, for reasons already mentioned.

grey fox
Firelord (at best) can press 50 , Hulk (at starting point) is a class 100 .

Just because firelord is a herald of galactus doesn't necessarily mean he's at Herald level.

Soleran

Known Superhuman Powers: Firelord possesses the ability to manipulate cosmic energy in the form of stellar fire. His entire organic carbon-based body was transformed to accommodate the nuclear energies that course through him. These energies make him the humanoid equivalent of a miniature sun. Projected from any point on his body at mental command, Firelords energies encompass the entire electromagnetic spectrum possessed by a star: heat, light, gravity, radio waves, and charged particles. The maximum amount of energy he can produce at once is determined by his mass. When all the atoms of his body are in fusion, his energy level is equivalent to the outer layers of a small star. By the slightest manifestation of his stellar powers, he can burn through any Earthly substance (with the exception of Adamantium). He can project a stream of fire resembling a solar flare for distances measured in the hundreds of miles. Firelord can control the path of his cosmic fire to such an extent that he can project a sustained ring at a fixed distance around a person or object

By utilizing his cosmic power uni-directionally. Firelord can fly at near-light speeds through interstellar space. (Flying at such speeds near planetary bodies, however, could cause devastating gravitational disturbances.) Firelord can even traverse hyperspace without danger to himself. Firelord uses the gravitational fields of stars to help him break his speed.

Although Firelord still possesses a solid physical body, he is virtually impervious to most forms of physical harm. His body automatically incinerates any projectile before it reaches the surface of his "skin." He is immune to disease, aging, and muscle fatigue. He no longer needs to eat since his body takes its nourishment from the carbon-carbon cycle of solar fusion. He no longer needs to breathe air and hence can exist indefinitely in the hard vacuum of space.

Here's the rest of it, read and learn my friend. Firelord can sit in space and just throw Hulk around and melt him............thank yousmile Massive strength doesn't win the day here.

grey fox
So Fire-lords gonna fry the entire planet just to get at hulk , also (if hulk put's enough effort into it) could he jump into the UO

Soleran
Great the hulk could jump but Firelord can control his movements, whats hulk gonna do jump up and wave to Firelord before Firelord then takes his control of gravity and sends hulk blazing into the sun...............ok I like that plan make it so!smile

leonidas
if hulk gets his mitts on fl, he can certainly put him down. fl's speed and firepower should be enough to put hulk down, but only if he goes all out with nova-intense heat.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Soleran
Known Superhuman Powers: Firelord possesses the ability to manipulate cosmic energy in the form of stellar fire. His entire organic carbon-based body was transformed to accommodate the nuclear energies that course through him. These energies make him the humanoid equivalent of a miniature sun. Projected from any point on his body at mental command, Firelords energies encompass the entire electromagnetic spectrum possessed by a star: heat, light, gravity, radio waves, and charged particles. The maximum amount of energy he can produce at once is determined by his mass. When all the atoms of his body are in fusion, his energy level is equivalent to the outer layers of a small star. By the slightest manifestation of his stellar powers, he can burn through any Earthly substance (with the exception of Adamantium). He can project a stream of fire resembling a solar flare for distances measured in the hundreds of miles. Firelord can control the path of his cosmic fire to such an extent that he can project a sustained ring at a fixed distance around a person or object

By utilizing his cosmic power uni-directionally. Firelord can fly at near-light speeds through interstellar space. (Flying at such speeds near planetary bodies, however, could cause devastating gravitational disturbances.) Firelord can even traverse hyperspace without danger to himself. Firelord uses the gravitational fields of stars to help him break his speed.

Although Firelord still possesses a solid physical body, he is virtually impervious to most forms of physical harm. His body automatically incinerates any projectile before it reaches the surface of his "skin." He is immune to disease, aging, and muscle fatigue. He no longer needs to eat since his body takes its nourishment from the carbon-carbon cycle of solar fusion. He no longer needs to breathe air and hence can exist indefinitely in the hard vacuum of space.

Here's the rest of it, read and learn my friend. Firelord can sit in space and just throw Hulk around and melt him............thank yousmile Massive strength doesn't win the day here.

That wasn't my point. I'm well aware of Firelord's abillities. What I'm saying is that his cosmic energy, apparantly, only amounts to 50 tons of physical strength. Sounds a little contradictory.

grey fox
Originally posted by leonidas
if hulk gets his mitts on fl, he can certainly put him down. fl's speed and firepower should be enough to put hulk down, but only if he goes all out with nova-intense heat.

Even then i have doubt's , after all Hulk's taken fing fang foom's fire , Man things touch and a nuke and two gamma bomb's.

DarkCrawler
That wasn't my point. I'm well aware of Firelord's abillities. What I'm saying is that his cosmic energy, apparantly, only amounts to 50 tons of physical strength. Sounds a little contradictory. That is because handbooks are like that. They contradict themselves, and they contradict actual comics. They are a crappy proof.

leonidas
That wasn't my point. I'm well aware of Firelord's abillities. What I'm saying is that his cosmic energy, apparantly, only amounts to 50 tons of physical strength. Sounds a little contradictory.

wha?? didn't you know ALL heralds can amp their strength to . . . infinity!! eek!

no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.